Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Starfall Street [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:16 pm
Darksol88

MoniqueBrie

The Expanding Force would explode outward, sending the still withdrawn Torkoal flying backwards and slamming into the Starmobile. In that same moment Armarouge would get hit by the Expanding Force as well, the Psychic taking slight damage due to resistances but that was when the real problem came in. Honchkrow would swoop down upon Armarouge and strike it with Foul Play, turning its own physical prowess against it, the Psychic letting out a pained grunt as it fell to its knees and then face first onto the ground, knocked out cold.

The music would suddenly become more erratic and even skip at times.

With Armarouge defeated and Torkoal, still inside of its shell, stuck in the side of the Starmobile the firebrand leader of Schedar Squad would look back at the vehicle in horror. "Oh no...watch out!" She cried out, squatting down and gripping the railing tight.

"Room ROOOOM!" Three voices cried out in unison from the front and sides of the Starmobile, the front 'engine' lashing its tongue out to reveal that it was not in fact an engine but a Pokemon. The voices on the back side would come from similar, however smaller, looking creatures now spewing smoke. Energy would swell up in the vehicle, its neon lights now flashing wildly and put on an insane light show.

The smoke coming from the 'tail pipes' would soon turn into columns of flames as flame-like Fire chi became visible around the Starmobile. Without further warning the Starmobile would slap on the gas and rush straight forward towards Monique and Cera's Pokemon, flames left in its wake as it threatened to not only run them over but to also burn their flattened bodies as it used its own special move, Blazing Torque. Because of where everyone stood and its momentum Monique and Cera themselves were in danger of being ran over as the Starmobile would keep going. It would turn around sharply once it was past them and return to where it started, further energy swelling in it as its wheels turned faster thanks to its Speed Boost.

Kids made this? A machine that brings out such strength of the Pokemon connected to it? This was certainly dangerous and by the looks of it Mela didn't have complete control over it, the Pokemon clearly angered by Torkoal's collision with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:07 pm
The lone Pawmi knew its enemy was right. They were large in number, and he was... alone. What was he supposed to do again? Confused and lost, Pawmi wandered the battlefield for a bit until it found its trainer lying on the ground. It ran to her and tried to shake her awake, but to no avail.

Absinthe was knocked out cold.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:30 pm
SubonicXP
Darksol88

MoniqueBrie

The Expanding Force would explode outward, sending the still withdrawn Torkoal flying backwards and slamming into the Starmobile. In that same moment Armarouge would get hit by the Expanding Force as well, the Psychic taking slight damage due to resistances but that was when the real problem came in. Honchkrow would swoop down upon Armarouge and strike it with Foul Play, turning its own physical prowess against it, the Psychic letting out a pained grunt as it fell to its knees and then face first onto the ground, knocked out cold.

The music would suddenly become more erratic and even skip at times.

With Armarouge defeated and Torkoal, still inside of its shell, stuck in the side of the Starmobile the firebrand leader of Schedar Squad would look back at the vehicle in horror. "Oh no...watch out!" She cried out, squatting down and gripping the railing tight.

"Room ROOOOM!" Three voices cried out in unison from the front and sides of the Starmobile, the front 'engine' lashing its tongue out to reveal that it was not in fact an engine but a Pokemon. The voices on the back side would come from similar, however smaller, looking creatures now spewing smoke. Energy would swell up in the vehicle, its neon lights now flashing wildly and put on an insane light show.

The smoke coming from the 'tail pipes' would soon turn into columns of flames as flame-like Fire chi became visible around the Starmobile. Without further warning the Starmobile would slap on the gas and rush straight forward towards Monique and Cera's Pokemon, flames left in its wake as it threatened to not only run them over but to also burn their flattened bodies as it used its own special move, Blazing Torque. Because of where everyone stood and its momentum Monique and Cera themselves were in danger of being ran over as the Starmobile would keep going. It would turn around sharply once it was past them and return to where it started, further energy swelling in it as its wheels turned faster thanks to its Speed Boost.

Kids made this? A machine that brings out such strength of the Pokemon connected to it? This was certainly dangerous and by the looks of it Mela didn't have complete control over it, the Pokemon clearly angered by Torkoal's collision with it.

The attacks did their job. Too well. Cera's Expanding Force had proceeded to lodge the Torkoal, a big lump of shell, into the Starmobile. "Oh no... Watch out!" she heard Mela yell, only barely.

Suddenly, the machine roared to life to reveal it was powered by Pokémon. Peeved Pokémon. The lights started flashing. With no warning, it zoomed ahead. Straight for them. A rolling column of steel and fire, Pokémon-powered, perhaps the biggest single source of chi in Paldea in that moment.

Monique barely had time to dive, doing anything she could to try and get out of the Starmobile's way. She didn't even see what Noio was doing. She buried her head in her arms and waited, hoping it wouldn't strike her...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:29 pm
Amber knew this battle wasn't going to be easy. This hybrid already knew how to make use of his abilities, while she still couldn't use any attacks. She would have to rely on her Pokemon and Deo's to help them out here. She saw the Fire Spin beginning to surround her, and while she could go invisible, that wouldn't help her get out of this situation. She cried out in pain as the super effective move surrounded her, further lowering her HP thanks to the Burn she'd already sustained. How was she going to get out of this?

Bubbles gave a slight growl that the Houndour was mostly able to avoid the Hydro Pump, though she knew the move wasn't all that accurate, as it focused more on power than accuracy. Before Amber could give any further orders, the Houndour used Smog, which was then hit by a stream of fire as it hung over Bubbles and Gary. Thankfully, Spooky had kept his position near Amber, so he wasn't caught in the resulting explosion. As his land movement wasn't all that great, Gary wasn't able to dodge the explosion, so he used Withdraw to minimize the damage.

Spooky acted quickly and used Psychic to catch the Omanyte, surprising him enough that he came out of his shell and offered a wave in thanks. The Ghost-type gently set his teammate on the ground, then turned his attention back to the Houndour and Charcadet hybrid. This upstart had injured his trainer and his teammates, and the Shuppet, while he knew it was only a battle, wasn't happy. Before he could move, however, he saw the Fire Spin surrounding Amber, he saw red. This was unacceptable to him, and he knew he would need to get more involved in this. Using Calm Mind, he boosted his Special Attack twice, then used Trick Room on the Charcadet hybrid and the Houndour, as well as himself. He then powered up a Shadow Ball and fired it at the Charcadet hybrid, then turned his attention to the Houndour and used Thunderbolt, hoping to get it to either retreat or away from its trainer so that it couldn't help him again.

Bubbles, seeing the ensuing explosion coming right for her, tried to use Protect, but wasn't quite able to pull it off before it hit her, making her cry out in pain. Thankfully, she didn't take too much damage, so she was able to get up and keep going, but the Fire Spin surrounding Amber was a problem. She knew that there were very few attacks she could use to help lessen it, but there was one she could do. Putting her hands together, she placed them on the ground and activated her Water Spout. The move was aimed at the Fire Spin, intending to either dispel or weaken it so that Amber could escape. Gary, seeing what Bubbles was trying to do, decided to do something on his end, and used Rock Tomb. The rocks weren't aimed at Amber herself, but instead, aimed to surround her, to protect her from the Fire Spin. Once he'd done this, he used Withdraw again, raising his defensive power again, then turned a second Rock Tomb on the Charcadet Hybrid, aiming to slow him down.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:22 am
SubonicXP

MoniqueBrie

"Well, that should keep the Torkaol from doing much for... now..."

Cera's moment of relief would dissipate as quickly as it arrived at the revelation of perhaps being too effective. The music wasn't the surprise here, a Torkoal slamming into a vehicle would probably mess with something one way or another... though, now was probably too late to try asking for a copy of it to listen for herself later. What did surprise her was Mela's shout as everything went haywire and the engines revealed themselves as yet more Pokemon, and the questions that alone gave.

These questions would only be followed by immense panic as the Starmobile suddenly slamming on the gas and speeding for her and Monique, and remembering the confused, very scared Smoliv that was in the middle of all this, bawling her eyes out from being totally overwhelmed and whatever the pink Armarogue was, sounding like momma didn't mean they were and only added to the cries for her.

"Did I not put you in- CRAP!" She'd scoop up Smoliv and shoot herself skyward with a sudden Flame Charge from her feet, pauldrons moving not to attack, but cover Smoliv and keep her safe through the trip and any flames that threatened to get too close as a result of Blazing Torque. Once in (relative) safety, the transformation would break to finally reveal a more familiar face to the crying olive in some hopes of calming her down. For anyone else, though, they'd very much see a Mew instead of a pink Armarogue that wasn't sure how she managed to move that fluidly that quickly.

But, she was just glad Smoliv was safe... though the pair might be the only ones that truly were right now. "Mela, please tell me you know some way of stopping that thing!" She shouted, already generating a couple of orbs around her. Though, these didn't look like they were conjured from aura this time...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:53 pm
"No! I don't! This is the first time I've taken this thing out!" Mela shouted in response to Cera, holding onto the Starmobile for dear life as it came to an abrupt stop as it slammed on its breaks. "Why did you guys have to anger it!? You shouldn't even be here!" The young woman continued. "Ortega is going to hear from me! He never said this would happen!" She continued to yell, not at anyone in particular...besides Ortega, whoever that is.

The Starmobile would be indifferent to Mela's complaints and continued its rampage, its strobe light balls spinning around rapidly and releasing from them a flurry of Swift stars of all kinds of colors, a shower of Swift falling down upon Monique and Cera's Pokemon. As it fired off its last few stars the Starmobile would begin to rev its engine again and would rush towards the Snagems once more with Blazing Torque. At least this time there was some warning but its rush was faster than before, its speed ever increasing.

"Wait! I remembered something!" Mela cried out but her cries were cut off as the vehicle rushed them, the girl screaming. When the Starmobile turned sharp and returned to its original spot she tried to finish what she was going to say, fighting through the urge to vomit. "P-powered by...Fire urf...energy...wet..." With that last word Mela would vomit over the vehicle's railing. Gross.

-----

Houndour would utilize a Dark Pulse to intercept the oncoming Shadow Ball, protecting its trainer, then jumping in the way to take the Thunderbolt for the Charcadet hybrid, the hound letting out a whine as it fell to the ground twitching from the shock. Before the hybrid could do much pointed pillars of rock appeared from the ground around it thanks to Rock Tomb, the pillars close enough to box him in and make escape almost impossible but still not touching him.

He would watch as Amber's Pokemon went about freeing their trainer from his Fire Spin, impressed with the teamwork and cooperation they displayed. Looking down at his Houndour, defeated, he felt inferior to the Froslass hybrid and that because of his inferiority his Pokemon suffered.

For a split second he thought to turn his negative feelings into power as his flames started to flare up but then Deo spoke. Looking towards the tall cat-man he listened, having little other choice but to as he was stuck in this circle of rock. As Deo's words flowed into his ears he frowned and lowered his head, considering what Deo said for a few moments before looking back up. "You're right." The kid said. "I only joined Team Star to get stronger, the same reason why I enrolled in the academy, to figure out how to use my abilities the best I could. I...got restless with how slow my progress was at the academy and Team Star presented me a better opportunity to move quicker, to develop faster without all those annoying safety measures. But I guess I can see why the academy has then...people can get hurt..." He said, looking towards Amber, feeling bad for attacking her and how her Pokemon ran to her defense so valiantly.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me, both of you." The Charcadet hybrid pleaded with Amber and Deo. Speaking of, did he ever give them a name?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DeoLux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:07 pm
Deo smiled as he knew that his diplomacy worked. "My name is Deo with Team SNAGEM. I can assure you that the school won't have hard feelings should you return. Also, I accept your apology and forgive you. All you have to do now is walk away from this, back to town, and I won't pursue nor attack. You may leave." Deo said. As he offered a potion for the charcadet hybrid to have when he gets out. "In case you need it I have a potion for your pokemon. Also, let the school know that you want to learn how to control your hybrid moves." Deo says as he motions for Amber to lower the wall. "I accept the kid's surrender, let them go in peace." All the time, taking his police training to defuse the situation before going any further. Though he clearly knew that it was not what he could have done if the kid was older. Although clear in his mind what to do, he thought 'If this kid was not a kid, he would have gotten an uppercut. Thank the powers that be that this kid is going to be safe.'  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:27 am
SubonicXP
"No! I don't! This is the first time I've taken this thing out!" Mela shouted in response to Cera, holding onto the Starmobile for dear life as it came to an abrupt stop as it slammed on its breaks. "Why did you guys have to anger it!? You shouldn't even be here!" The young woman continued. "Ortega is going to hear from me! He never said this would happen!" She continued to yell, not at anyone in particular...besides Ortega, whoever that is.

The Starmobile would be indifferent to Mela's complaints and continued its rampage, its strobe light balls spinning around rapidly and releasing from them a flurry of Swift stars of all kinds of colors, a shower of Swift falling down upon Monique and Cera's Pokemon. As it fired off its last few stars the Starmobile would begin to rev its engine again and would rush towards the Snagems once more with Blazing Torque. At least this time there was some warning but its rush was faster than before, its speed ever increasing.

"Wait! I remembered something!" Mela cried out but her cries were cut off as the vehicle rushed them, the girl screaming. When the Starmobile turned sharp and returned to its original spot she tried to finish what she was going to say, fighting through the urge to vomit. "P-powered by...Fire urf...energy...wet..." With that last word Mela would vomit over the vehicle's railing. Gross.

The situation only seemed to rev into a higher and higher gear. Monique had avoided being hit, but now Mela was trying to hang onto this conveyance for dear life, admitting her own inexperience. Swift stars were spraying from the Starmobile, hitting Monique and Noio for Normal-type damage. Scared of a further ramming attack, she hopped on the bird. "Hold me in the air!" the sheriff cried out, almost panicked. She clung to the Honchkrow for dear life. At least it didn't need to actively fly upwards while doing this...this time.

"Wait! I remembered something!" she heard Mela cry, but she was clearly nauseous from her unplanned joyride and the stress. "P-powered by..." She swayed. "Fire...urf...energy... wet..." That was the last word she heard before Mela hurled right over the railing. She felt lucky to have a bird to ride on, closing her eyes so she didn't have to look at what was below and possibly get nauseous herself.

If a Water-type was called for, Mo‘ala was the only option. She threw the Poké Ball to the ground below, where it narrowly avoided landing in the matter freshly expelled from Mela's body. Out came the Crawdaunt. "Razor Shell the machine!" she implored, hoping it was up to the task. "As hard as you can!"  

MoniqueBrie

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:03 am
SubonicXP

MoniqueBrie

"It's not like we came here meaning to do that!" Cera shouted, the mental broadcast ringing in the others' minds alongside Mela's just in time to drown out the various tonal "mews" she was physically shouting in turn. Ignoring whoever the hell Ortega was for the moment, she'd turn to take the Swift attack, slightly curling and tightening her hold on Smoliv to protect her from as much of it as she could. The rays slamming into her backside felt like it took much longer than the few seconds that transpired, stopping when the Starmobile revved up another Blazing Torque and driving beneath her like the first had. She'd hear Mela's attempt at explaining the energy source once it stopped again, almost glad she wasn't looking when she heard the telltale sign that whatever lunch she had was no longer in her.

"Fire energy... wait. Lapras, to the ground!" One of the balls floating around her would suddenly drop towards the ground, Lapras revealing herself as the psychic orbs dissipated and looking awfully nervous about being summoned to fight, of all things, a car. A bit of ease would come as Cera lowered herself and Smoliv onto her back, the Mew ready to aid if she needed to. "Now, douse the engines! Er, Pokemon, the... um." As she briefly thought about what she was saying, she shook her head and tried to ignore the absurdity of calling a Pokemon an engine. Or vice versa. "Look, just fire a Water Pulse at the car before it starts driving towards us again."

The blast of water from Lapras' mouth would come quickly enough, seemingly pulsing in transit towards the Starmobile itself. It would, shamefully, miss the slight mess Mela had made.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:39 pm
Crawdaunt would manage to avoid any of the Starmobile's attempts to run them over and would deliver a Razor Shell, slicing across the Revavroom and through the machine's grill and opening a hole in it and revealing its inner mechanics. Cera and Lapras would follow this up with a Water Pulse, striking at the Revavroom piloting it, the engine Pokemon let out a pained cry, the moves both Super Effective. The excess water from the attacks would find its way into the hole made by Crawdaunt as steam began to hiss out and the Revavroom appeared to cough out flames which would slowly turn into pathetic coughs of steam.

Mela would note this herself and with her knowledge of how the machine works would call out to the Snagems. "You cut open one of its main energy lines that connect it to the Starmobile! Drench that spot and it will force it to take in water and surely would douse its flames for good!"

The Starmobile, or rather Revavroom and Varoom team, however would not take this assault on its 'person' lightly and instead become even more angered. With flames flaring out more intensely thank ever from its pipes, it trying to dry up the water in its system, the Starmobile went on the attack yet again. The flames spewing out of the machine from all sides would begin to flow towards the Revavroom's pipes, the engine Pokemon taking them in. The mouth on top of it would then begin to expand as it closed tight, the entire becoming bulbuos and almost spherical.

With the last of the flames consumed the Starmobile would unleash the flames in the form a massive beam-like blast of Fire as it executed a powerful Overheat. The beam of fire would immediately be aimed at Lapras and from there would attempt to sweep towards Crawdaunt. The Starmobile would attempt to redirect the Overheat as they moved, rather carelessly as it had no concern for anything else it burned, leaving black scorch marks in the grass and even striking a nearby tree which was quickly going up in flames with many other trees nearby. If they didn't have enough reason why they needed to shut this thing down fast they did now.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:57 pm
The Razor Shell sliced across the machine to reveal its inner workings, namely that it was three Pokémon in formation. They seemed similar, one larger than the other, probably an evolution. The hole was soon filled with water from Lapras's attack, generating a large plume of steams.

"Cut open one of its main energy lines that connect it to the Starmobile! Drench that spot and it will force it to take in water and surely would douse its flames for good!" Mela called. No sooner had she finished than the Starmobile flared back to life, trying to muster as much flame as possible to dry the area around it. The flame then circled back into the exhaust, moving through the systems. Monique watched concerningly. What was it preparing?

Suddenly, it issued a beam of fire, an Overheat sweeping toward Crawdaunt. The Pokémon skittered as fast as it could, but Mo‘ala was left with a nasty char mark and burn on one of its pincers, which made Monique wince. It was trying to incinerate anything in sight. Suddenly, the beam struck a tree, setting it ablaze. If they did not act, Paldea was about to experience a forest fire.

In all the confusion, Monique suddenly remembered that there was a weapon more effective than Crawdaunt at her disposal. She had Castform with her! In this dire moment, she could do something to turn the tide. She fumbled in her bag for the Poké Ball, releasing it. Aopua‘a emerged, a gray blob floating nervously in the confusion.

"Rain Dance! And then, Weather Ball the Starmobile! And then, Weather Ball the trees on fire!"

Castform's move covered the battlefield in a haze of cloud, raindrops starting to fall and shift the Forecast Pokémon's molecules into its Rainy Form. It glowed as rain swirling into a larger and larger spherical raindrop, sitting over the enraged firemaker, ready to crash onto the Pokémon below...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:40 pm
Amber gave a soft sigh of relief as the Fire Spin died down, praising her Pokemon for their efforts in freeing her. She looked at Spooky as he grimaced from the Burn still affecting him. She would have to get either a Burn Heal or a Rawst berry, hopefully soon. She looked at Deo as he basically ordered her to stand down.

"I had planned on it," she said. "I won't attack someone who's surrendered." She could see that the Charcadet hybrid was feeling down on himself because his Houndour got hurt, and she felt she had to speak. "Don't let this loss get you down," she said. "You're not going to win every battle; I've been a trainer for nearly thirteen years now, and I still lose every once in a while. Take what you learned from this loss and use it to make you stronger." A though ran through her mind, and she spoke again. "What's your name?" she asked. "Deo's already given you his, but my name is Amber."  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:05 am
DragonFang099

DeoLux

With the Rock Tomb lowered the hybrid was freed, accepting that Potion from Deo with a series of 'thank yous' and running to the aid of his Houndour. As he crouched down to heal his Pokemon he looked over at Amber, then Deo, and back to Amber. "Thank you, Deo, Amber...my name is Wilfred but my friends call me Willy." He responded. His Houndour would perk up a minute after being given the Potion and would begin to lick his face, the hybrid relieved to see his friend was okay. After giving the dog some hugs he recalled it to its ball for some rest.

"You guys are so nice, and strong, I hope I can live up to this second chance you've given me. I'm going to return to the academy as promised but you should know that Team Star is filled with good people, perhaps just misguided like I was, so please don't be too hard on them. That said your team should looking into where we are getting all this fundin-" Before he could finish his sentence a loud explosion was heard and Willy wiped his head around to look at the source of the explosion which would be the activation of the Starmobile and the ensuing battle against it.

"The Starmobile! It's not ready for battle!" Willy said, panicking. "That thing is still very much a prototype! Mela hasn't been able to control it yet! If that thing is allowed to stay on too long it will almost certainly explode and take this entire compound with it! You have to stop the Starmobile!" The teen hybrid pleaded with them.

If Deo and Amber went to the scene of the fight they'd find Monique and Cera battling it out with the rampaging machine, the duo attempting to douse its engines in water but its aggressive movements would make this difficult. Maybe if they helped restrain it. Also, there was the problem with Mela sitting on the balcony atop the machine, clinging to the railing for dear life as it looked like she indeed did not have control of it and was in danger herself. Maybe one of them should rescue the girl. Trees burned all around them, endangering the forests around the compound.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:41 pm
Deo didn’t hesitate to run to the flame. Only noticing a tingle of pain only for it to get hotter and hotter. Deo had been burnt badly. 1st maybe 2nd degree at worst. Deo didn’t care as much now, he was using “Guts” to power through the pain. He made a running jump onto the Starmobile which was on fire and flames all around. This was another day in the depar… no, team snagem was his job now. He had to realize this, but feeling proud that he successfully talked a guard down made him smile a bit. He knew that this vehicle was going to hit a critical overload and be a pile of flaming rubble and fire in a bit. He shouted at the top of his lungs “EVERYONE OUT OF THE AREA NOW!!!” As he went to climb, despite being hit by fires, smoke, and flames, he knew he had to get the person off asap. As well as try to stop the thing. He would need a trip to the Doc afterward, and a (quack)uva lot of aloe vera cream for this one. He also hoped that the usage of Guts will help now.  

DeoLux

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:46 am
SubonicXP

MoniqueBrie

"Good, it's stopping..." Cera remarked, letting out a sigh of relief as she heard Mela chime in about making it take in more water. That seemed simple enough, nothing another good couple of attacks couldn't do. With enough time to Mimic, maybe even a third for good measure. "Right, Lapras, let's go for another Water Pulse. Aim for the opening there!"

Just as Lapras had started her attack, the Starmobile's flames sparked to life again and grew even more intense, defying the attempts to (temporarily) drown out the living motor and fighting back with a sweeping Overheat that saw the Mew tuck herself and Smoliv in to use Lapras as an extra physical wall against it. The flames lacking any other rhyme or reason, burning whatever was unlucky enough to be caught in the crossfire, Cera set herself to Mimic and join Lapras' attack, quickly picking up on the rain thanks to Monique's Castform. And, almost immediately after, that Lapras building up a lot more Water energy than before as she suddenly decided to go by her own decisions.

"Lapras, wait- Mela! Brace yourself!" She called at once, doubting she could get Lapras to listen in time to stop whatever was about to happen. 'Why' wouldn't have to be explained, her shout followed up by Lapras ramping her attack to a Hydro Pump instead. Much as Cera wanted to follow up, her attempt at mimcry found itself washed up from the sudden shift in power and she'd leave Smoliv with Lapras as she rushed towards the Starmobile give Mela a psychic hand if she needed it.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff