Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Starfall Street [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:19 am
MoniqueBrie

DragonFang099

As Cera rode in the taxi she'd called for to take her to Cascarrafa, her growling stomach reminded her that maybe she should've just gotten something to eat after all. As it was, though, she'd make herself deal with it and maybe get something quick whenever the taxi landed. Quiet ride aside from that, she argued it could've been worse.

Once the taxi touched down in the city, she'd take a bit longer to catch up to sort out her earlier, poor decision. She could be seen trying to hastily finish a jam sandwich by the time she finally joined up with Monique and Amber. "S-sorry," she said, panting from the relative haste she'd thrown herself into. "You... two weren't waiting too long, were you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:16 am
Monique wasn't waiting long when Amber turned up. Clearly, the taxi trip had not sat well with her mentally. She put an arm around the nervous Amber to try and calm her down. "...New things can be scary. How do you think I feel?"

The two would end up spending more time waiting for Cera, who seemed to have been held up. They speculated: uncooperative Squawkabilly? Psychic-type shenanigans? As it turned out, the answer was just that Cera got hungry on the way and needed to eat first. Good thing I had all those potatoes, Monique thought to herself.

"No, we weren't waiting all that long, and Amber had a bit of a rough ride over here." The Pokémon Center, aside from being outside, had a steady crowd of Trainers healing Pokémon, buying items, and using the TM Machine. She wondered how these places handled being a shelter from the elements. That's one reason they were buildings—so people could get out of the rain or snow. The desert here looked like a steady source of nasty dust storms. It was one of those things that made her head shake.  

MoniqueBrie

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:36 am
Amber took a few minutes to calm down, Monique's words and the arm around her shoulders helping to ground her. "It's not so much that it's something new as that I had a bad experience with heights when I was a kid," she said, when she'd calmed down. "I've been terrified of being more than ten feet off the ground ever since, and I've never been able to get over that." Just the thought of what had happened made her shudder internally, not wanting to relive that particular memory. Cera turning up got her mind off the taxi ride over, and she shook her head in response to the Mew's question. Ah, so she'd just been hungry; made sense, she didn't see Cera at the meeting, so she'd assumed she didn't get to eat before heading out.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:44 pm
Segin Squad Team would be the first to arrive at their location as they gathered at the southern Pokemon Center. As soon as Cera, Monique, and Amber were together GRAY would speak up from their three SNAGs. "I'm surprised you three made it here so quick, I really expected it to take two to five business days. Oh well, I suppose we should get on with this. As Sub informed you Segin Squad's base is located just south of Cascarrafa in Area One of the West Province. It's probably the easiest base to find, just take the path south out of the city, go through a small gulch to the west and you'll see it on the other side laid out in an open field. As noted they specialize in Dark types and considering our dear leader you should all be familiar with them." GRAY explained.

"If you need anything get it now, you won't be coming back to Cascarrafa any time soon." GRAY instructed them. "Also, remember not to go in guns blazing, give them a chance to surrender."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:40 pm
GRAY's snark made Monique roll her eyes, but it raised a good point. How to go about this softly. If this were like Mela's squad, things would go south, but first things had to go west. Or at least not into the crater.

"I'm the Dark-type hybrid, and I can take any appearance you want. Should I go in with an Illusion or no this time?" she asked her teammates.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:45 am
While GRAY's quip made her jump slightly, not having expected it from all three SNAGs, Amber rolled her eyes. "Can it, GRAY," she snapped, her normal sass returning. She frowned at the AI's words; they had to do this delicately, or risk a repeat of what had happened at Schedar Squad's base. When Monique spoke up, she listened, an idea forming in her head.

"Hmm, I would suggest taking Mela's image, but if the squad leaders don't leave their bases they're stationed at, Giacomo might get suspicious," she said. "It might be better if you didn't go with an Illusion this time, Monique; Giacomo might be more willing to talk with you than with us. Did either of you happen to record what happened at Schedar Squad's base?"  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:14 am
"No... let him," Cera remarked, remembering how slow on the uptake she'd been back at Schedar Squad's base. "And I wouldn't take her image. Monique and I tried to pass off like we came from this squad, and if there is any beef, taking her form would be a good way of sparking that and getting nowhere. If there's any recording, it'd be from GRAY." The Mew would look around, unsure of how to tackle this.

"Though, I feel like coming as ourselves isn't likely to be met with a warm welcome. Monique, Amber, it's your call. I'll follow your lead."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:14 pm
"If I might make a suggestion..." GRAY began to speak up again. "There is no doubt that Giacomo has already heard of the downfall of Schedar Squad, of that much I am certain. Considering he knows he is either on high alert himself or feeling victorious over an apparent rival as we gathered from Mela and their beef, as Cera put it. Regardless of which I think perhaps it would be beneficial to try the disguise route again, this time perhaps with a captive. Monique and Cera disguise themselves as Schedar Squad grunts again and claim to be surviving loyalists of Team Star, coming to join Segin, perhaps even speaking of the traitorous Mela who surrendered so easily and as a token of their loyalty they captured one of those responsible for their defeat; Amber." GRAY began to explain, his idea sounding like something Sub would come up with. Was the AI learning from the Dark One?

"If Giacomo knows of what happened then he'd definitely know that there were hybrids in the mix as our multi-species comrades don't exactly blend into the crowd. Thus offering up Amber as a hostage is an excellent way to gauge what he does know. If he recognizes the Froslass hybrid that is Amber then he knows a great deal and you should proceed with caution, if he's just aware of there being a hybrids but nothing specific that's better for us. And in the worse case he already is aware of your last infiltration attempt then well you just have to resort to guns a blazing again so what could it hurt to try?" GRAY carried on. "Essentially I believe you should probe Segin Squad, feel out the extent of their knowledge and proceed from there. If you can make this easier on yourselves than Schedar Squad then good."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DeoLux

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:34 pm
Deo would return to the mission with several bandages and dressing over the wounds. Of course it was field medicine quality. He also made sure the bandages were under the leather and that he had the feeling to stay alive now rather than die for the right. "Apologies for being late, I had some... loose ends to tie up" he said with some rasp in his voice from the smoke inhalation. He also needed to snag a pokemon somewhere, and one who is good against poison.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:05 pm
Amber looked at her SNAG as GRAY spoke up once again. "That's... actually not a bad idea," she said, impressed with the idea. "I'm willing to go through with it. We might even find something to take Segin, and the other squads, down from the inside." She didn't have any better ideas, so better to go with the one presented than just wing it. Besides, if they were able to find something to cripple the other squads, so much the better.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:18 pm
Monique shrugged her shoulders. "That's...not a bad idea, actually." A second thought started to brew in her head. "I can come in looking like I'm from Schedar and then change to my normal form if needed. He might respect a Dark-type more. Amber would make a decoy..."

She recalled an old TV show she'd seen once, a pre-Dome show. Does that make it old or no? she briefly thought. An idea slowly took shape. All that was left was to spring the trap on Giacomo.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 12:17 pm
Segin Squad

"That..." Cera found herself pausing briefly, then shaking her head. She didn't want to say how close it sounded to something Sub would've suggested. "Yeah, that might work. Not... terribly into the idea of guns blazing, but at least this time it'll be more on our terms. Let's try it, then. Think I remember how the Schedar Squad liked to dress."

Looking to Monique and Amber, though, she'd quickly turn around to give the Zoroark hybrid a little privacy. And hopefully, herself as well. "Erm, maybe don't peek, though. I'm still used to clothes being separate from the transformation."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 8:50 am
"Then it's decided, all of you get moving! And be sure to illusion and transform yourselves, Monique and Cera, before you get too close to Segin Squad base, maybe even tie up Amber with a loose knot, you don't know how far from the base they are watching." GRAY informed the group.

The trio would be free to head out from Cascarrafa to Segin Squad base, the water based city giving way to the rolling green hills of Area One of the Western Province of Paldea. Like GRAY said it was just due south of the city, through a wide gulch, the base lying beyond it, surrounded by towering hills and sheer cliffs, only one path in. Their path there would be mostly uninterrupted, other than a few wild Pokemon going about their business.

[You may capture one wild Pokemon along the way if you wish. Available Pokemon are: Mankey, Phanpy, Numel, Swablu, Drifloon, Skiddo, Rockruff, Nymble, Mudbray, Pawmi, Charcadet, Capsakid, Yungoos, and Flittle. There will be a chance later to snag Dark type Pokemon from grunts if you wish to wait.]

In time the trio would arrive in front of Segin Squad base, the base looking similar to Schedar Squad in that it it too was largely made up of scrap metal and other assorted pieces of material, whatever they could get their hands on. Instead of the red flags and accents Segin Squad had black, indicating their Dark type alignment. The gate was guarded by two grunts, just like Schedar Squad, however interesting to note these grunts had their Pokemon out already, a Murkrow perched on the gate scanning the area and a Maschiff standing between the grunts on high alert. The two female trainers also seemed uneasy as they both were using a pair of binoculars. They would be aware of the trio's arrival in advance.

"What do you guys want!?" One of the girls shouted at the fake Schedar Squad grunts.

"Come to grovel before Giacomo? Ha! It was only a matter of time before Mela burned down her own squad." The other spoke up, her Murkrow giving off a human laugh with her trainer.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 9:03 am
Deo and Absinithe would arrive at the entrance of Tagtree Thicket by Squawkabilly taxi roughly at the same time, the pair spotting Sub waiting for them, his Pangoro, Tamerlane, standing beside him holding a large sack slung over his shoulder. Hemlock the Vileplume was also out at his side, no Black Glasses on at the moment. What was this about?

"Glad to see you two made it. Welcome to Tagtree Thicket! Kinda neat, huh? The trees? According to the locals the trees are painted by a certain species of Pokemon called Grafaifai. Similar to Smeargle they can make their own paint, in their base with their saliva so all these trees are covered in Pokemon spit. Kinda gross when you put it that way..." Sub admitted to himself, then shrugged. "So, you two ready to storm Navi Squad's base? From what Mela told us it's located deep in the thicket and pretty well hidden and their leader sees themselves as something of a ninja. We're to expect traps and sneak attacks so be ready for that."

Without much other discussion Sub began to walk into the thicket, Tamerlane and Hemlock following after him, a light snoring-like sound coming from the bag the Pangoro was holding. "Any questions, concerns or other comments before we get too deep into the thicket?" He asked the two, a cacophony of bird chirping ringing throughout the forest.

[You may catch one wild Pokemon along the way. Available Pokemon include; Squawkabilly, Rookidee, Venonat, Murkrow, Pineco, Dunsparce, Zorua, Foongus, Oranguru, Passimian, Komala, Mimikyu, Greedent, Applin, Impidimp, Oinkologne, Spidops, Charcadet, Shroodle, Psyduck, Dreepy, Tadbulb, Nymble, Sunkern, Vivillon, Floette, Fomantis, Dolliv, Combee, Chansey, Flamigo and Toedscool.]  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 11:29 am
Absinthe would immediately take the opportunity to speak when it was provided. "I don't have to hold back this time, do I? I really shouldn't make Pawmi do things until I can take the time to train it properly. From what I saw last mission, it can't really do much yet." She had the feeling Sub would say yes. It was the Director's order, and she assumed the old fogey didn't know how badly she screwed up last time.

As they walked, Absinthe kept an eye on the surrounding native Pokemon, but none of them caught their interest, so she didn't bother with them. With what was left of her headache, she wanted to get the mission done as soon as possible so she could go back to the school dorms and get more rest.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff