Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
*UPDATED* Most old flash games working! See attached pics! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG CLASSIC FLASH GAMES NANI!?!
  Tiles!
  Word Bump!
  Fishing!
  Pinball!
  Slots!
  Cards!
  Towns1 and 2?!
  Hopefully aquariums working again..when ya see this... and rally and zomg
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:21 pm
I'm finally able to access my aquarium, flush my ancient dead fish, add new fish, feed them and adjust lighting and music! AHHHHHH!!! crying Nostalgia! muh heart!

You can't rly do more to the tanks with decorating aside from adjusting background and gravel and you can't name fish or remove decorations because they don't have it tweaked to work with ruffle yet. the flash player firefox is using.

I switched to firefox last nite because adblocker wasnt being allowed with youtube anymore and i got fed up. it was a happy accident that i tried out the flash stuff to find it partially working! apparently a few of the flash games are working too! They're looking to get fishing up and running again! So exciting!
Here's the link I looked up on it after finding my aquarium was accessible easily again using firefox browser.

Gaia flash player recent general discussion

Lanzer (gaia dev) post from 10/20/23 on the new flash player

edit: its not a firefox thing. gaia has put it into their own site i guess. cuz its working on chrome now too eek

in addition: You can tap the tank to get fishies to follow you if you tap the thin blue lines going down the sides of the tank and the blue line at the bottom. the border i guess is all that's clickable! And you can get into your home in gaia towns original by visiting the robot in shops and selecting" Design home" you can adjust furniture but I didn't find how to add or remove any yet.

Here's my house from old school gaia towns and my aquarium and how they look today! I haz fish again!!! 4laugh

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:43 am
heart heart heart
Wooohooooo  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:14 am
Very exciting. I used to fish all the time. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:15 pm
Ninva

i spent sooo muuch time fishing. i'm a fishing nut. any games that have fishing in them like oot. old bass fishing games, reel fishing. steam fishing games.. love em!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:07 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva

i spent sooo muuch time fishing. i'm a fishing nut. any games that have fishing in them like oot. old bass fishing games, reel fishing. steam fishing games.. love em!

Woah, serious? exclaim Nice, so Gaia is your fishing MMO. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:39 pm
Ninva
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva

indeeeeeed!~  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:40 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva

indeeeeeed!~

So I tried playing the flash games with the instructions on the site, and it just did not work for me. emotion_8c

Hopefully the update works! emotion_bandaid  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:45 pm
Ninva
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva

indeeeeeed!~

So I tried playing the flash games with the instructions on the site, and it just did not work for me. emotion_8c

The instructions under "games" on gaia site are for waterfox or that other flash player but now they have a built in one called ruffle. but.. no games with it yet. there's the 3 newer games but those didnt need flash. they do however let you check ur aquariums at least somewhat and feed fish and add fish. and you can check ur townhouse but cant add or remove furniture. u get into ur townhouse by going to "my gaia" tab then check house. then ask robot to let you check house. but limited ofc. dev said he's working on the fishing game currently. so i have hope!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:49 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva

indeeeeeed!~

The instructions under "games" on gaia site are for waterfox or that other flash player but now they have a built in one called ruffle. but.. no games with it yet. there's the 3 newer games but those didnt need flash. they do however let you check ur aquariums at least somewhat and feed fish and add fish. and you can check ur townhouse but cant add or remove furniture. u get into ur townhouse by going to "my gaia" tab then check house. then ask robot to let you check house. but limited ofc. dev said he's working on the fishing game currently. so i have hope!

The certificates on my Waterfox client were outdated because I tried using the client they had on the website. I could download a more modern verison, but I think they wanted me to use the older version for the flash.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:52 am
i was curious how well waterfox actually worked. i'm checking fishing and aquariums each day now just to see if something changes lol but i'm sure it'll take longer than a few days.. but.. still.. clicky clicky lol  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
WorthyPraiser rolled 20 100-sided dice: 95, 79, 86, 7, 13, 61, 82, 21, 90, 79, 9, 38, 54, 18, 70, 27, 38, 42, 64, 73 Total: 1046 (20-2000)

WorthyPraiser

11,150 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:06 am
I've put some fish in my aquarium, and I've seen other aquariums in siggys. That is nice. I tried to play fishing a few times but it didn't work for me yet, but it actually booted the normal fishing screen so that is a start.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:28 am
WorthyPraiser
I've put some fish in my aquarium, and I've seen other aquariums in siggys. That is nice. I tried to play fishing a few times but it didn't work for me yet, but it actually booted the normal fishing screen so that is a start.

yay fishies! and ya i been checking fishing each and every day. if it ever starts to work i'll update here and shout it to the rafters. would love to have gaia fishing back where you can have a few buds hang out and chat and fish. the nostalgias crying

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:31 am

At the moment aquariums are down but i assume its because work is currently underway becaaaaause....

5 of the classic mini games are working now! all 3 fishing areas are working!!!
tiles, word bump pinball, slots, and cards are all working well! some the chat works and some the chats not firing up right yet like on fishing. Jigsaw will load the room and chat but will not show a jigsaw to solve. I could not load rally up from any option on gaia to look at any old rally features, nor zomg.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Now this is towns 1 below. you can click on your individual house from map and stand outside invisible and click on a bug if it flies nearby and you can chat! there were no moving objects nor chat working b4. improvements!
User Image

Now this is towns2! you can laggingly stroll around inside and outside altho i wasnt getting chat to work. you can pick up things on ground!
User Image
User Image

Ya'll.. we gotta meet up and go fish sometime lol!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:10 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

At the moment aquariums are down but i assume its because work is currently underway becaaaaause....

tiles, word bump pinball, slots, and cards are all working well! some the chat works and some the chats not firing up right yet like on fishing. Jigsaw will load the room and chat but will not show a jigsaw to solve. I could not load rally up from any option on gaia to look at any old rally features, nor zomg.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Now this is towns 1 below. you can click on your individual house from map and stand outside invisible and click on a bug if it flies nearby and you can chat! there were no moving objects nor chat working b4. improvements!
User Image

Now this is towns2! you can laggingly stroll around inside and outside altho i wasnt getting chat to work. you can pick up things on ground!
User Image
User Image

Yes! Thanks for the full review. I'm pumped to do stuff with people.

I'm going to be afk next weekend. So if we can find ppl to hang out with sometime soon, that'd be awesome. mrgreen  

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:10 am
soup wizard
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yes! Thanks for the full review. I'm pumped to do stuff with people.

I'm going to be afk next weekend. So if we can find ppl to hang out with sometime soon, that'd be awesome. mrgreen

i'd be hyped to play with guildies! can always msg if i'm not on and if i'm around i'll hop on for some feeshun!!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff