Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
soup wizard
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

At the moment aquariums are down but i assume its because work is currently underway becaaaaause....

5 of the classic mini games are working now! all 3 fishing areas are working!!!
tiles, word bump pinball, slots, and cards are all working well! some the chat works and some the chats not firing up right yet like on fishing. Jigsaw will load the room and chat but will not show a jigsaw to solve. I could not load rally up from any option on gaia to look at any old rally features, nor zomg.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Now this is towns 1 below. you can click on your individual house from map and stand outside invisible and click on a bug if it flies nearby and you can chat! there were no moving objects nor chat working b4. improvements!
User Image

Now this is towns2! you can laggingly stroll around inside and outside altho i wasnt getting chat to work. you can pick up things on ground!
User Image
User Image

Ya'll.. we gotta meet up and go fish sometime lol!

Yes! Thanks for the full review. I'm pumped to do stuff with people.

I'm going to be afk next weekend. So if we can find ppl to hang out with sometime soon, that'd be awesome. mrgreen

i'd be hyped to play with guildies! can always msg if i'm not on and if i'm around i'll hop on for some feeshun!!

Yeah! Are you interested in trying zomg? I have some progress, but I've totally forgotten how to play. I remember being frustrated.