Welcome to Gaia! ::

π‘€π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ ☾ 𝐸𝒻𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉

Back to Guilds

Two years later, a new enermy appears with different motives... 

Tags: roleplay, sailormoon, sailor, moon, sailormoonroleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Three Lights Residence Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon

Forum Assistant

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:14 am

gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_angelright

User Image

Entrances front & back
User Image
User Image

Living Rooms
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Bedrooms
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Photoshoot room/ Recording studio
User Image
User Image

Kitchen
User Image

(( seiya to set up photos etc - per Sailor Moon. Pssst! Beat ya to it! - Rei XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:10 am
User Image
User Image

It felt like a blink of an eye, they were at the Three Light's residence, or rather where the Starlights resided in.
Landing gently on the ground, her heels touched the concrete of the rather large mansion's front porch. Star Catcher couldn't help but peer up at the very complex house, as she stood by the front door with both Star Maker and Star Healer in amazement. "Whoa... this is the Three Light's house... I uh... wouldn't tell Kira where she is...I'd hate for her to find out... She is such a big fan of the Three Lights..." Thinking about her reaction knowing she was in a celebrity house, her idols.
Star Maker turned to Star Catcher and smiled, she seemed to have a bit more personality now that they were in a more relaxed environment.

User Image

"I can imagine." she said as she opened the door for both Star Healer and Star Catcher to walk through.
"I'll take you into the spare room, our Princess is waiting in there." Star Maker said as she closed the front door and turned down the corridor. That calm fragrance that surrounded them not long ago traveled throughout the house, and as they entered the spare room, the woman who was responsible for that was there, standing very elegantly. Star Maker bowed at Princess Kakyuu and addressed her. "Princess Kakyuu.." taking a bow briefly, then having to allow Star Catcher to know it was okay to go ahead.
"You can place Kira on the spare bed." Star Maker said, gesturing to the queen bed in front of them. Princess Kakyuu would no doubt see Star Catcher looked a bit older and more 'mature' looking than the other two, but she was the same height as Star Maker roughly.

As soon as Star Catcher followed and then entered the spare room, she was hit with a bit of shock in her expression to see their Princess finally reveal themselves. The room was HUGE, and it was obvious it was a spare room, it looked very clean and never used. The Three Lights never really had visitors due to the fact their Princess would be there often, her exposure was too risky to the outside world.
Star Catcher couldn't feel herself moving, only staring at Princess Kakyuu in awe. "Y-You're..." she muttered, getting a delayed reaction to Star Maker as she gestured to the bed. Turning her attention to the bed, Star Catcher walked over and gently placed the sleeping Kira on the bed and then took her eyes off her best friend, to gaze at the elegant woman before her.
"My apologies for staring, Princess." Giving her the same respect as she would with her own Galaxy Princess, kneeling on the ground and closing her eyes as she crossed one arm over her chest. "My name is Sailor Star Catcher, I am a Zodiac Starlight and I am truly honored to finally meet you, Princess Kakyuu. I have heard so much about you."

Once she was acknowledged to stand, Star Catcher raised herself back up, placing her gloved hands by her sides. Star Catcher didn't really know what to say. Princess Kakyuu already could see the situation and knew what was going on., It was Princess Kakyuu's turn to speak, Kakyuu is the Princess and it was rude to speak unless Star Catcher was spoken to.

Kira was still sleeping, but if at any point Princess Kakyuu were to make contact with the young Princess, heal her, the unfamiliar symbol would appear on her forehead only during this time. It was a special trigger only certain people would be able to see. Because Kira is in a sleep state, she has no control over what happens to her body during this time and how Princess Kakyuu's powers would affect her.

Star Fighter Seiya

Kou Taiki

Marveling Adventurer

Star Spangled Justice

Sailor Moon

princess_saturn_kaiba

Stouthearted Knight

Sailor Star Catcher

Friend

Marveling Adventurer

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

7,325 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:30 pm
Even though darkness had settled upon the exterior of the residence, within the walls of the residence, rooms appeared to glow and shimmer as if the daylight hours were residing within.

Once the front door to the residence was opened, an osmanthus scent lingered in the air inviting those to enter. The scent could be detected throughout the entire interior of the Three Lights' residence. The scent wasn't overpowering, it had a calming effect upon any who made entry inside. As if being wrapped up in an old blanket that provided warmth, comfort and a hug from someone loved.

Princess Kakyuu had been in a trance state of mind, when she had been in communication with her starlights. She remained in that state until she could tell that a breath of fresh air was introduced with the opening of the front door. Opening her eyes as if waking from a dream, she could feel by the movement of the air who had made entry. Already knowing that Sailor Star Fighter had made the decision to stay behind and provide aid to their fellow friends in arms.

User Image

As Star Maker was the one to make entry leading Star Catcher inside with Star Healer in the rear, she couldn't help but smile in the calm that she produced within the walls of their home. The closer the trio approached the bedroom, a distinctive production of music could be heard. Faint, albeit recognizable. Once the door to the bedroom was opened, the music could be heard clearer. It was a music box, playing a familiar tune.

User Image

"Princess Kakyuu.." she smiled politely in response to Star Maker, acknowledging her bow as she had made her introduction when she entered into the bedroom. Princess Kakyuu was happy to see Star Maker, for it felt like it had been some time since they had last been together.

Waiting patiently in anticipation of seeing Sailor Star Catcher when she followed in tow behind Star Maker, "You can place Kira on the spare bed."
"Y-You're..."

The moment of pause could be felt almost as if time came to a slow standstill as Princess Kakyuu and Sailor Star Catcher finally met eye to eye. The pleasant smile remained as she gazed towards the mature starlight. She could tell that Star Catcher was having a hard time not to stare at her, when she was tending to her friend. Observing Star Catcher follow directions from Star Maker in settling the resting Kira along the queen bed in the guest room. Her demeanor shifted from one of duty to one of respect in a matter of seconds.

"My apologies for staring, Princess." For a moment it seemed like Star Catcher stuttered along her wordings and response before correcting her manners by kneeling before her respectfully.

"My name is Sailor Star Catcher, I am a Zodiac Starlight and I am truly honored to finally meet you, Princess Kakyuu. I have heard so much about you."

User Image

"It is a pleasure and honor to meet you Sailor Star Catcher." Princess Kakyuu's fire colored ruby colored eyes shimmered in the light of the room. Approaching closer to where the two starlights stood, she gestured with her right hand out towards Star Catcher to rise, "Please rise, my dear." Spoken like a princess towards the new comer, her smile never waivered, never dulled.

Noticing the shadow of someone shorter than the rest make their appearance, she turned her head over so slightly to see Star Healer greet her with a formal bow as well. Princess Kakyuu couldn't help but notice that Star Healer was holding onto a yellow rose and one of those electronic devices that the humans tended to care so much about. Watching as Star Healer moved to the opposite side of the bed to where Kira was laying. The look that Healer was providing towards Kira spoke volumes even though no words were voiced.

The princess couldn't help but observe each individual interaction between the three starlights. Moving closer to where Star Healer was, she saw that Star Healer was starstruck in keeping vigil over the one called, Kira. Seeing that Star Healer was idly thumbing one of the petals of the yellow rose, momentarily before she reached out to brush some of those long locks of hair away from Kira's face. Whereas Star Maker and Star Catcher stood on the opposite side of the bed observing what all was taking place.

User Image

The moment Princess Kakyuu moved closer to the bed, Star Healer took a step back to allow their princess the time she needed to take a look over Kira. Clutching the electronic device and rose within her grasp. Princess Kakyuu stopped just briefly before moving to Kira's side and spoke towards Star Healer, "If you would like to preserve that yellow rose, there is a clear glass bowl on the guest bedside table that you can set it in Star Healer." Spoken gently. The spontaneous look of recognition of her actions caused Star Healer to bow her head and head over towards the table and set the yellow rose inside the clear bowl that their princess had suggested as a safe place for the rose.

User Image

Once Star Healer had moved away, Princess Kakyuu stood before the resting Kira in silence. Her voice sounded like a whisper when she spoke the young lady's name, "So this is Kira. . ." Leaning over the sleeping Kira, Princess Kakyuu was gaining a sense of her injuries before anyone had an opportunity to say just where exactly she was injured. Her entire being began to glow in an iridescent red aura as she reached out towards Kira. Her hands glowing in a light glitter shimmer, as she slowly moved her hands in sync side by side just inches above Kira's body. Starting at first at Kira's head before slowly drawing her hands down along her body, scanning through the energy of pain that Kira's unconsciousness was sharing. Princess Kakyuu could already sense that Kira had already been healed by someone else.

User Image User Image

Feeling where the energy appeared to pool and radiate from along her ribs, she began an intense focus on her own healing abilities in an more in depth re-knitting at a cellular level to completely restore Kira. Her application of healing on top of what had already been provided was just made it as though the impact that Kira would have felt, would not have been as brutal. Instead of bones breaking and bones puncturing areas from within and causing pooling of blood. Every injury was being healed as if time was moving in reverse. Yes, she still would have been knocked out unconscious but she would not have any internal bleeding or broken bones. Kira would be completely healed inside and out.

While healing her, Princess Kakyuu couldn't help but notice a symbol appear along Kira's forehead. She wasn't about to ask what the symbol represented as she could sense that she triggered something as she continued to conduct her healing work along Kira's battered body.

Sailor Sagittarius

Sailor Star Catcher

Kou Taiki

Star Spangled Justice

Sailor Moon

princess_saturn_kaiba

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:03 am
Watching Princess Kakyuu make her way toward Kira and watch over her, the atmosphere was calm, and her powers came to life as her hands hovered near Kira's head.
Just as she started, there was a symbol that appeared on Kira's forehead, it wasn't the same one they had seen before. This caused an 'Oh!' sound from Sailor Star Catcher, as she instantly recognized the symbol that was on Kira's forehead.
"That's... Princess Nova's symbol..." Star Catcher's eyes trailed to Kira's eyes, which were still closed as she slept. "You really are the Princess..." she thought to herself.

User Image

Star Maker was also a bit surprised to see Princess Kakyuu use her powers in such a way, and it seemed that she had triggered something to appear on Kira's forehead. Hearing Star Catcher tell them that the symbol on Kira's forehead was in fact, Princess Nova's, made Star Maker think on a few things.
The room was silent for a few minutes, letting Princess Kakyuu concentrate, but it wasn't long until Star Maker spoke up, breaking the silence and thoughts. "Star Catcher, I've been meaning to ask you a few things..." turning towards her a little bit as she stood next to her, which made Star Catcher look at her.
"Wouldn't you have known who Princess Nova is this whole time? If you felt her presence and it led you to Kira?"
Since there was space on either side of the bed edges, Star Catcher sat down and looked up at Star Maker, answering her question. "Kira resembles the Princess, but when I think about the Princess herself, I can only ever remember her long blue dress and her long brown hair... but when I try and think of her face, what she looks like, it is blurred. Even the other Zodiac Starlights, have mentioned this same thing. It's like Princess Nova has erased herself out of our memories... and to be honest..." She glanced at Kira and spoke again "That is something Kira would have done as well." Pausing, Star Catcher looked back at Star Maker and continued to speak "When we were reborn, Princess Nova chose a different path than Sailor Moon which was for everyone to forget about her, everything. Us as her Guardians were only meant to remember certain things, but the Sailor Senshi who protected the Stars all have their memories erased as her last wish was to let everyone live normal lives, and we all have... mostly."
"Since Galaxia?" Star Maker asked of the said event that happened.
Sailor Star Catcher nodded and answered. "Yes, our planet was also destroyed like yours. Princess Nova chose a different path, as to why she chose that particular path... I'm not entirely sure. My guess is to protect us all, from memory, Princess Nova didn't think it was fair we had a past we had to live by, one already set out for us. Princess Nova's mind was powerful and she was able to do many things, like erasing our memories and making us believe that we were all normal. She decided to give the Starlights as little information as possible but enough if something happened we could defend ourselves. As you know and can see, my friendship with Kira is a strong bond, and for that reason, I always felt this connection as I had with Princess Nova."
Letting that sink in, Star Maker asked another question "You mentioned Starlight's... where are the others?"
Star Catcher shook her head "No idea, to be honest. We aren't as close as you are to..." gesturing to Star Healer for a moment, then rested her hand back on her lap. "Star Healer and Fighter. I know one of them is in London... and the other... I don't know. But I'd expect once Kira has fully awakened then perhaps they will come. The Zodiac Senshi will be awakened once Kira transforms, meaning their memories will start to return if they haven't already started. I found once I met Kira, I started to remember details about Princess Nova, things that Kira has said to me, and some things she has said to me in the past she would suddenly question why she has said such things. I think deep down Kira knows, but she won't open up to me because she doesn't know who I am, we never got a chance to sit down and talk about it, and she is very good at avoiding topics she doesn't want to talk about." Star Catcher explained, then looked back at Kira.
"That is my guess on why she hasn't done anything about it is because she doesn't want to remember, or chooses not to." Star Catcher reached out towards Kira's long locks of hair and pulled it gently away from her hands, watching it fall back down on the bed. "Going back to one of your questions...I rather not have the noise of the other two Zodiac Starlights around... we don't have a close connection like you three, but I do however listen to one of the Starlights podcasts, well, in her 'normal' lifestyle that is what she does, I know I can reach out to one of them... if I have to, but for now... I have been watching Kira from a distance. Kira used to live with us... and I think she should move back, especially now in her current situation."
Star Catcher's gaze shifted back to Princess Kakyuu, as she continued to watch their Princess with Kira.

Marveling Adventurer

Sailor Star Catcher

Friend

Star Spangled Justice

Loyal Friend

8,375 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:46 pm
As soon as the three of them landed at their residence, the expression along Sailor Star Catcher's face was priceless!

"Whoa... this is the Three Light's house... I uh... wouldn't tell Kira where she is...I'd hate for her to find out... She is such a big fan of the Three Lights..."
"I can imagine."

As soon as Star Maker opened the front door letting them enter, she waited patiently for Star Catcher to make entry before she did. Not to mention, Star Healer refrained from saying anything, getting Kira inside was the key goal presently.

"I'll take you into the spare room, our Princess is waiting in there."

User Image

Following behind Star Maker and Star Catcher, Healer couldn't help but glance down at the yellow rose in one hand and the cracked screen of Kira's cellphone in the other. She couldn't help but stare at the objects in silence.

User Image User Image

The image of Kira and Liara on the screen had a major crack along the surface, that split in between the two people. She had become fixated at the people in the picture and the crack dividing the two of them. In a sense the cracked screen represented the two of them living separate lives. As well as possible secrets separating them? Maybe she was looking too in depth at the phone. It was just a crack after all, right?

Movement ceased, causing Healer to glance up. They had made it to the spare guest bedroom, as Star Maker opened the door and bowed in greeting to their princess.

"Princess Kakyuu.."

She was here. She was really here! Princess Kakyuu!!

Licking her lips slightly as she took a breath, knowing her turn to make entry would be soon. How long had it been since they last saw their princess? Too long.

"You can place Kira on the spare bed."

As soon as Star Catcher made her way into the bedroom, she could hear the surprise in her voice.
"Y-You're..."
Also taking note of the pause, while holding onto Kira. "My apologies for staring, Princess." Meeting a princess from another world, can be surprising, she supposed. Healer thought that Star Catcher would be accustomed to greeting royalty. Perhaps not on short notice and under the circumstances they found themselves in.
"My name is Sailor Star Catcher, I am a Zodiac Starlight and I am truly honored to finally meet you, Princess Kakyuu. I have heard so much about you."
"It is a pleasure and honor to meet you Sailor Star Catcher. Please rise, my dear."

The moment Star Catcher kneeled and bowed respectfully towards their princess, caused a stirring of thoughts within Healer. Watching as their Princess gestured for the new starlight to rise. She knew it was her turn to make entry and show respect towards their princess. She shouldn't make their princes wait. Waiting for the right timing, she then entered and bowed towards their princess,

User Image

"Princess Kakyuu." Star Healer's eyes were covered in a layer of glistening tears of joy to see their princess and at the same time filled with sadness. She knew that their princess would be able to detect that something troubled her. When she felt the moment was right, she moved to the opposite side of where their princess was standing to where Kira had been laid down along the bed. So many emotions entwined internally as Healer gazed down at Kira. Not even realizing that she had been thumbing one of the rose petals in deep thought. Even with moisture gathering along the corners of her eyes, Healer managed to keep the tears at bay for now. Leaning forwards to gently brush some long locks of hair away from Kira's face.

Feeling movement beside her, Star Healer took notice that Princess Kakyuu had taken a step beside her. Knowing that she was probably in the way and started to move back when she heard Princess Kakyuu say address her. "If you would like to preserve that yellow rose, there is a clear glass bowl on the guest bedside table that you can set it in Star Healer." Healer looked up and made eye contact with their princess for what felt like a long amount of time. Until she placed the words that were spoken into a sentence and understood what she had suggested. Eyes widened slightly before nodding her head a few times in appreciation and did as their princess suggested. Without hesitation, Healer moved back and off to the side, walking towards the bedside table inspecting the clear glass bowl. Carefully holding the yellow rose she lowered the flower into the bowl that was beside the bed.

User Image

The yellow rose began to float on the surface of water, which appeared to glow? Perhaps their princess did something to the water to preserve the rose once it connected to the water? Star Healer wasn't about to question what was going on with the water then. Hearing a rustling sound she noticed that Princes Kakyuu had gotten closer to the bed and was now leaning over Kira closely.

"So this is Kira. . ."

Princess Kakyuu did the unimaginable! She began to glow before them as she reached out her hands before Kira. As far as she knew, their princess had never done this before? Instantly trading a glance up and over at Star Maker, wondering if she thought the same. Momentarily casting a glance over towards Star Catcher to see her reaction. 'Oh!' Quirking an eyebrow at Catcher's reaction to light reflecting off of their Princess's healing ray of light. A golden symbol appeared to sparkle under the surface of Kira's forehead skin and became more visible as their princess's power hovered over it.

User Image

"That's... Princess Nova's symbol..."

User Image

The moment Sailor Star Catcher said that symbol belonged to Princess Nova. She felt her jaw drop. Looking away from the others and back at Kira staring at the new symbol that was glowing along Kira's forehead.

NOT the symbol they had seen during the concert! Standing there stunned! When she realized the pieces of the puzzle she had been processing in her mind all this time made sense. Her eyes widened a big more at the realization, unable to hide her expression.

"Star Catcher, I've been meaning to ask you a few things...Wouldn't you have known who Princess Nova is this whole time? If you felt her presence and it led you to Kira?"

The moment Star Maker spoke up and addressed Star Catcher then, drew her out of her thoughts. Paying close attention to what the two of them began to discuss.

"Kira resembles the Princess, but when I think about the Princess herself, I can only ever remember her long blue dress and her long brown hair... but when I try and think of her face, what she looks like, it is blurred. Even the other Zodiac Starlights, have mentioned this same thing. It's like Princess Nova has erased herself out of our memories... and to be honest..."

The long pause, caused Star Healer's line of sight to follow where Star Catcher looked. Healer's own eyes left Catcher and moved over towards Princess Kakyuu seeing how focused she was in healing Kira's injuries. They did not even have a chance to inform her just how Kira had gotten injured, let alone where she had been hurt.

"That is something Kira would have done as well. When we were reborn, Princess Nova chose a different path than Sailor Moon which was for everyone to forget about her, everything. Us as her Guardians were only meant to remember certain things, but the Sailor Senshi who protected the Stars all have their memories erased as her last wish was to let everyone live normal lives, and we all have... mostly."

"Since Galaxia?"

"Yes, our planet was also destroyed like yours. Princess Nova chose a different path, as to why she chose that particular path... I'm not entirely sure. My guess is to protect us all, from memory, Princess Nova didn't think it was fair we had a past we had to live by, one already set out for us. Princess Nova's mind was powerful and she was able to do many things, like erasing our memories and making us believe that we were all normal. She decided to give the Starlights as little information as possible but enough if something happened we could defend ourselves. As you know and can see, my friendship with Kira is a strong bond, and for that reason, I always felt this connection as I had with Princess Nova."

"You mentioned Starlight's... where are the others?"

"No idea, to be honest. We aren't as close as you are to..." Noticing out of the corner of her eyes Star Catcher take a seat along the edge of the bed, while talking to Star Maker and at one point make a conversational gesture towards herself, which prompted Star Healer to cast a curious expression over at Liara/Star Catcher then.

"Star Healer and Fighter. I know one of them is in London... and the other... I don't know. But I'd expect once Kira has fully awakened then perhaps they will come. The Zodiac Senshi will be awakened once Kira transforms, meaning their memories will start to return if they haven't already started. I found once I met Kira, I started to remember details about Princess Nova, things that Kira has said to me, and some things she has said to me in the past she would suddenly question why she has said such things. I think deep down Kira knows, but she won't open up to me because she doesn't know who I am, we never got a chance to sit down and talk about it, and she is very good at avoiding topics she doesn't want to talk about."

' The Zodiac Senshi will be awakened once Kira transforms...' Star Healer's emerald eyes shifted down towards Kira's cellphone she had been holding onto all this time. Purposely taking a few steps back away from the bed, where their princess was still in the process of healing Kira's injuries. Staring at the cracked screen, she used her index finger to carefully swipe across the screen. The picture of Kira and Liara came to life with the large crack separating the two people. Apparently swiping the screen not only brought their picture to the surface but also allowed Healer access to Kira's phone.

"That is my guess on why she hasn't done anything about it is because she doesn't want to remember, or chooses not to."

Managing to search through Kira's phone with ease she managed to locate Kira's home address and pulled up a map as to how far her home was located from here. Which to be honest, wasn't that far. Especially since she could get there within the blink of an eye.

User Image

Looking up and away from Kira's cellphone and over at Star Maker and Star Catcher, interrupting the conversation those two were having. "So Kira, needs her transformation wand?" Not realizing she spoke loudly towards them, she made a correction to lower her voice down an octave or two. Holding up Kira's cellphone, "Then, I volunteer to go and retrieve it for her." Shifting her gaze at Sailor Star Catcher then, knowing that at this point someone should stay behind and keep watch over Kira until she regains consciousness. Perhaps a friendly face? Someone she has close encounters with. Someone Kira's known all her life.

She had thought about staying long enough for Kira to wake. But knew that if she were to do that, Kira would more than likely talk her out of heading to her house. So Healer took it upon herself to leave while Kira was resting to retrieve the transformation wand. Star Healer was fully aware that someone might have an objection to her taking this task upon herself. That was a risk she was willing to take!

"I already found Kira's address and it won't take too much time to head there and retrieve the wand." Pausing slightly, "Thanks for handing this over earlier, Star Catcher." Providing a nodding of her head towards Liara then. Shifting her gaze over at Star Maker then over towards their princess. Last but not least, her emerald eyes settled upon Kira's sleeping form. Clutching onto Kira's cellphone gently, she lifted her eyes up to meet back up with Star Maker and Star Catcher before departing. "I promise, that I will not be long." Feeling as though her time was about to be limited. She held onto Kira's cellphone taking a few steps back, towards the bedroom door. Reaching up to lightly tap the side of her winged headset, "I'll be in touch." Stepping out into the hallway, she assumed that now she was out of view, heading towards a side exit of their house. She opened the door, her gloved fingertips idly stayed along the knob as she glanced back. Once the door was shut, Star Healer leapt up towards the stars within a blink of an eye and was enroute to Kira's house.

Sailor Sagittarius

Sailor Star Catcher

Kou Taiki

Sailor Moon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:39 am
Quote:
"So Kira, needs her transformation wand?"

Star Catcher nodded "Yes... but I don't think she would willingly transform..." she said, but before Star Catcher could say anything further, Star Healer spoke up again.

Quote:
"Then, I volunteer to go and retrieve it for her."

"Uh are you sure you want to go to her house? I mean--" Giving a painful expression knowing that Kira would absolutely object if she were awake. "Her room is room... is quite... um..."

Quote:
"Thanks for handing this over earlier, Star Catcher."

Again, Star Catcher wanted to stop her, for Kira's sake but Healer already found her location, funny enough it wasn't far at all--how convenient, right?

Quote:
"I promise, that I will not be long ......I'll be in touch."

Witnessing Star Healer leave, Star Catcher hadn't witnessed another Starlight making their exit as fast as Star Healer did.

User Image

"I think Star Healer is fully aware of what to expect, Star Catcher" Star Maker said, reassuring her not to worry.
Turning to face Star Maker again, Star Catcher realized something and spoke up "I forgot to ask if you can connect me to your headsets, that way we can keep in touch, if you need me. I have something I need to ask Star Healer."
Star Maker's eyes shifted from Kira's sleeping body to Star Catcher, listening to her request and then gave a nod, bringing her hand to tap a few buttons on the side of her own headset, she then spoke "You should be able to connect to ours now."
"Thanks." Star Catcher gave a nod, and then pressed a few buttons on the side of her headset, then spoke into hers as it connected to Star Healers, this would no doubt cause a bit of alert to the Starlight, hearing her voice.
"Star Healer, Star Maker was able to connect our comms together... I was going to ask you... heh, if you could please bring Kira's nightgown, she usually has one ready on her bed for the night when she wakes up. It might be a blue one? If you could please bring that as I don't think she would feel too comfortable sleeping in what she has on, as much as she would like sleeping with your three faces." Star Catcher bit her bottom lip, trying not to smile at her terrible joke. "Anyways, I know you are most likely already there, if you see anything else she might need, you can bring it with you."
Letting go of her communicator button to speak, as this now turned off any correspondence between Star Healer and Star Catcher, Star Catcher noticed something in the corner of her eye, there was a very small movement that came from Kira.
"Mm..."
Kira was starting to wake up.

~ ~ ~

Inside Kira's room, on her bed, there was her hakama robe, her blue nightgown, just as Star Catcher described, but also a notebook that was left open.

User Image

One of the titles at the top said "Rewrite the Stars" and the other was called "Star Line" which seemed to be finished. At the top of the page in the corner had "PTO" which stood for "Please turn over"
There were the music notes for both songs, although only one was completed.
This notebook was left fully open, and it was as if Kira had been working on finishing the song she had sung on stage, this would explain why Kira was not fully singing the whole song because she hadn't completed it yet.

Kira's room was full of posters of the Three Lights, and it seemed she didn't have a favorite either, it was all of them together in each image of them. Her bedsheets were stars, her duvet matched her curtains, which had a blue background with yellow stars spread around, and here and there the words "Three Lights" were printed in random spots on it.
There were large two-meter bookshelves that held each album, movie, and single they had ever released. Merch from the very first show and live performance, along with magazines, figures, and plushes of them. Just what you would expect from a superfan.
There was one small but significant detail, and that was Kira's ceiling. Kira's ceiling had glow-in-the-dark stars that aligned together... each star was a zodiac shape. Was this done on purpose? Who knows. It obviously wasn't for anyone else's eyes except Kiras and they would only get to see this detail at nighttime, before flicking on the lights.

User Image

User Image

When Star Healer enters her room, her room would be dark from it being nighttime, this is the first detail Star Healer would see, then whatever else catches her attention besides what is on Kira's bed.

If Star Healer were to walk into Kira's living room/ lounge, there was a large bookcase with what seemed like an overstacked wall of archery trophies. Very impressive.
To anyone who had seen these for the first time showed that Kira was extremely good at archery, or that it played a significant part of her life.

In Kira's kitchen, there were empty packets of painkillers on the counter, most likely for all the headaches she had been getting.

Everything else in her house was quite standard, a spare room, which looked as if she did have someone stay over - most likely Liara from time to time.
Kira looked as if she lived an everyday life, like a normal human being.

~ ~ ~

Star Catcher's attention shifted to Kira, as she could see Kira trying to wake up. Feeling like she had just woken up from surgery and felt incredibly drowsy, Kira's eyes opened a little bit as she was graced with the ceiling above her, a very fuzzy view of it.
"Where...? Where am... I?" she managed to think to herself.
"Kira!" Star Catcher spoke, relieved to see she was okay.
Hearing the voice of someone familiar, Kira turned her head a little to face the voice who said her name. Everything was still blurry and she could only make out the black clothes and the distinctive, yet familiar maroon hair. Mumbling, Kira managed to make some words come out of her mouth. "Where... am I...? Who... are you?" she asked, it was still obvious she was starting to become more aware, beginning to lift herself from the bed as she rubbed both her eyes and finally her blurred vision began to fade.

User Image

Star Catcher was the closest to her, by far, so Kira had her attention facing towards the starlight. Seeing Kira awake, and talking, meant she was going to be okay. For Sailor Star Catcher, this was enough for her to react in a more shocking reaction. "I'm sorry" she muttered under her breath, also saying it towards Princess Kakyuu, or even Kira. That pent-up anger Star Catcher felt boiled over extremely fast, causing her to suddenly lift her hand and slap Kira on the right side of her cheek, not hard, but hard enough it provoked whatever sleepy feeling Kira had left was slapped out of her, quite literally!

---SLAP
"What the HELL were you thinking?!"

User Image

A sharp shock of a gasp came from Kira's mouth as Star Catcher's sudden movement was more surprising than the slap she received. Kira placed her hand on her cheek and before she had time to say "Owch!" or any other reaction, Star Catcher pulled her in for a hug, a full-on frontal hug, so tight Kira almost struggled to breathe.
Star Catcher realized her sudden slap was a bit shocking to witness, but her anger passed very quickly, and her sadness and worry took over as she continued "You're an idiot, we could have lost you! I could have lost you, my best friend! How could you be so wreckless?!"

Kira had no idea what just happened, or even who the heck the person was that hugged her. Star Catcher let go to see Kira fully awake and could see confusion displayed on her face.
"...Liara...?" Kira uttered, then looked at Star Maker, as if she didn't even recognize her either.

User Image

Looking back at Star Catcher, who nodded, confirming it was her. Kira looked even more confused but in disbelief. "Why.... why do you look like... that? What's... going on?" Kira carefully asked, not liking already where this was going.
"You don't remember?" Star Catcher asked.
Kira shook her head "No...? Should I? Liara, what's going on? You... look... different... and... I've never seen you show this much skin before." Kira mumbled quietly, unsure of how to really react from this point.
"Kira... This is who I am. Liara is just a cover-up name... my real name isn't Liara, it's Sailor Star Catcher... I'm a Starlight... just like Star Maker." she explained.

Remembering bits and pieces now like an old film coming to life, Kira remembered some weird flashback of the three chanting a few names out loud, back in the room before Luna had approached her. Kira shut her eyes tightly and placed both hands on either side of her ears, blocking out everything in front of her.

User Image

"What the hell? Why am I remembering all this? My head is starting to hurt again--" She thought to herself. It was only then the only sense she had not covered or blocked out was her sense of smell. "--Huh?...Osmanthus?"
Opening her eyes, it was only then she noticed a very elegant, calm woman gazing back at her, but to Kira, she slowly placed her hands back down on the bed sheets, and now the colour in her face went pale, even the redness where the slap had planted on her cheek instantly faded completely. "That woman... I recognize her from somewhere..." she thought to herself, Kira looked like she was trying to figure out the whole situation.
About to address her, Kira felt a sharp twinge that came from her rib cage, where she was hit, making her look at her ripped t-shirt, but there was no visible damage on her skin, just the trauma remained in the mind, reminding her of the said event that just happened.
"You were hit by the youma, you had fractured rips but they have now been healed, by Sailor Saturn and our Princess, Princess Kakyuu."
"Sailor Saturn? Princess... Kakyuu?" Kira thought to herself, then looked back at Star Maker, then at Princess Kakyuu. Before Kira wanted to ask questions, Star Catcher spoke to her "Right before you were attacked, you went to dive in to save that yellow rose..." pointing towards it "You could have died, Kira! You know... Yaten probably has them growing in their garden, your life is more important than some silly rose!"

Kira looked down at the sheets, her expression darkened, and only her mouth could be seen as the front of her hair draped over her face as she frowned. "How can something survive if it cannot be protected...?" Kira questioned, then leaned over to take the yellow rose from where it was placed, then leaned back to where she was sitting moments ago "Something came over me and my body just moved on its own, I had this sudden urge to protect it." Giving the yellow rose a gentle gaze, Kira added "How do you expect something to live without giving it life? A chance to blossom into something beautiful. Something that brings you happiness and love..."
Seeming unhappy, Star Catcher frowned and thought "Kira..."

Without blinking, Kira shifted her gaze to Star Catcher, and leaned back a little "Why didn't you tell me you were a starlight?" Kira asked.
Star Catcher was not happy with this question, and turned the tables back on her "The same reason you didn't tell me you were Princess Nova!"
Gotcha!
Kira could feel that cold rush to her body, and for a few seconds as she was caught off-guard by that accusation, she hesitated to answer, struggling for a moment. "I... I don't know who Princess Nova is."
"Yes, you do! You're Sailor Sagittarius, but also Princess Nova! You knew this whole time you were a Princess!"
"I think I'd know if I was a Princess, Liara." Kira said, shifting her body off the bed and carefully stood herself up, placing the yellow rose back in the 'magical water' and then faced the three. " 'Princess' is... held in such a high standard... but that high standard isn't me."

Star Maker didn't want to interrupt their somewhat heated conversation, but instead gave Princess Kakyuu a concerned expression. It was just like Star Catcher called it, Kira was in complete denial.

Star Fighter Seiya

Star Spangled Justice

Marveling Adventurer

Sailor Moon

Sailor Sagittarius

Star Fighter Seiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:25 am
Star Fighter gazed lovingly into Sailor Mars' eyes while she answered her. It was nice to get her feelings out into the open and to have them returned in the same way. "I guess it makes the anticipation more worthwhile, doesn't it?" She said, as another smile grew on her face. "Until then I guess we can just..." Star Fighter moved in closely, towards her left ear, and whispered "Tempt each other tomorrow..." Moving away, Star Fighter stepped back and smiled "Since you're also going tomorrow... I look forward to seeing you there, Sailor Mars..."
Star Fighter's body began to glow, triggering her to disappear into nothing but a small blue glowlight that circled around Sailor Mars a few times before shooting up into the sky, then it made a sharp left turn like a shooting star.

User Image

It wasn't long until Star Fighter came through one of the windows that was slightly open, knowing exactly where to get in as a tiny star, which it followed into the spare room where Star Maker, Star Catcher, her Princess β€” Princess Kakyuu, and now, Kira who was awake and just finished her last sentence.

" 'Princess' is... held in such a high standard... but that high standard isn't me."

Appearing in the space beside Princess Kakyuu but on the other side of the bed from where Kira stood, Star Fighter's actual body appeared, overhearing that last sentence Kira spoke. Turning first, her attention to greet Princess Kakyuu first. "Princess..." taking a bow, then turned back towards Kira as she folded her arms, seeming a bit unhappy.

User Image

Now that she was awake and in a less intense environment, Kira seemed fine, and Star Fighter was happy that she could report back to Usagi, but before she did anything of the like, she caught Kira's last words and had a few things to say. "Like it or not, you don't have a choice. You may not feel it, right now, but from the outside is what others can see." Narrowing her eyes, she continued "And what we see is a Princess who can't seem to control her power, and you'll die if you don't do something about it."

The Starlight knew that Star Healer was going to get the transformation wand from Kira's house for her, and maybe with a bit of persuasion, she could hopefully change Kira's mind if she really was going to object to it as Star Catcher had mentioned earlier.
Star Fighter knew these words, the truth, would hurt Kira, but addressing this now, out in the open making Kira more aware might open her eyes and see the bigger picture. Thinking back to Luna and Artemis, and what they said caused worry for everyone, and she knew as the Leader and Star Healer's sibling that Healer wouldn't want anything bad happening to her. "Princess, with all due respect, I shouldn't be the one to tell you this but you have a responsibility and that is to transform, and awaken your comrades, otherwise... you will die and there will be nothing they can do to stop that from happening. Your power has now started to become obvious that we were drawn to it, and that youma was too." Informing her that she would become a target in the future, hoping Kira would understand where Star Fighter was coming from, for the safety of everyone around her too.

Star Spangled Justice

Sailor Moon

Marveling Adventurer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:50 pm
User Image

Star Healer really wasn't trying to ignore Star Catcher then. She felt like she was in the way. And would feel better knowing she had helped chip in with some kind of assistance. Soaring up high the sparkling nightline filled with stars and clouds, her mind was set on getting to Kira's residence. And at the same time, she was instant replaying what Star Catcher had said to her before her hasty departure.

"Yes... but I don't think she would willingly transform..." Star Healer's headset was still online, to where Star Fighter and Star Maker could still hear her. "Why do I feel like I am in the way?" She wasn't asking either of them to respond, nor was she really thinking that they would hear her with the way the wind was whipping past the microphone. "I wasn't there when she needed me... and she risked her life to save that rose... risked her life. I don't have to be a psychic to know that Sailor Star Catcher is absolutely livid at Kira's careless actions that jeopardized her life in that situation."

"There was a point when I was talking with Star Catcher and gathered that she doesn't trust me very well. She did trust me when I suggested to follow us home."
She made a grumbling sound as she spun her body in a spiral through the air. Just airing what was on her mind. "I get it.. I don't have to like it or the situation but I get it. We're strangers to her and likewise in return. I only hope that with time and good deeds, she'll be more understanding?" Sighing deeply to herself, Star Healer sounded troubled.

"Yes... but I don't think she would willingly transform..."

User Image

Stopping in mid-flight, just hovering among the sea of stars. "Why am I going there? Star Catcher believes that Kira won't transform .....get a grip Healer. Things happen for a reason. Kira could change her mind. It is her decision after all whether she has her transformation wand or not. Right?" Just who was she trying to convince then? Herself? Casting a glance down at Kira's cellphone in her hand. She noticed the location dot pinged that she wasn't too much further from her destination.

"Uh are you sure you want to go to her house? I mean--Her room is room... is quite... um..."

"Is decorated and covered in wall to wall posters, memorabilia and collectibles of the Three Lights?" Star Healer said with a heavy sigh, continuing forwards in flight. It didn't take her too long as she arrived at Kira's residence. Her heeled boots hovered slightly above the sidewalk leading up to Kira's house. Hovering before the place, there was no telling how long she looked over every small detail of the exterior of the house before locating a window left open to allow fresh air to come in. In an instant she blinked from one position to another, making entry into Kira's house. Correction. Kira's bedroom!

The room was dark, but there was reflective shaped stars covering the ceiling and walls before her. Allowing her eyes to adjust to the difference of darkness she found herself in. Healer managed to make her way across the room and located the light switch. The moment the light came to life, she stood there stunned at the display. And at that same moment, the sound of someone else's voice came through on her headset.

"Star Healer, Star Maker was able to connect our comms together... I was going to ask you... heh, if you could please bring Kira's nightgown, she usually has one ready on her bed for the night when she wakes up. It might be a blue one? If you could please bring that as I don't think she would feel too comfortable sleeping in what she has on, as much as she would like sleeping with your three faces."

User Image

It took Healer a moment to respond, "Uh.. hi Star Catcher. I see, well that's good." Listening to what nightgown Star Catcher mentioned, she turned one way then another giving the room a good look over in order to locate said blue nightgown. Was that humor she just heard from Star Catcher? ".. as much as she would like sleeping with your three faces." Beyond the colorful sheets representing the Three Lights, she spotted a blue nightgown, a hakama robe and an notebook that was left open.

"Anyways, I know you are most likely already there, if you see anything else she might need, you can bring it with you." With that last statement she could tell that the communication between them was disconnected. Sighing out loud, thinking that it was awkward to have a conversation with Star Catcher then. With her gloved fingertips lingering along the light switch, she stared across the way at the items located along the surface of Kira's bed. Strolling across the bedroom closer to the bed, she stood there for a moment. Her emerald eyes shimmering in the light, as her eyes seemed drawn towards the notebook, seeing that it was laying open. She didn't want to feel as though she was prying at what was written along the surface.

User Image

Reaching down and over, she was about to close the notebook when she found herself reading the words: "Rewrite the Stars" and "Star Line". Her breath caught in her throat as she focused on the words Rewrite the Stars and instantly she could hear Kira strumming the guitar and singing in her mind once more. Clear as day.

Sailor Sagittarius
You know I want you...
It's not a secret I try to hide
I know you want me
So don't keep saying our hands are tied

You claim it's not in the cards
And fate is pulling you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're hearing my heart
So who can stop me if I decide you're my destiny?

What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'll be the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me
No one could say what we get to be

Why don't we rewrite the stars?
And maybe the world could be ours... tonight.

Feeling her heart strings being pulled hard as she heard the song and music once more. It took her a moment to come back to the present. With her hand lingering just inches above the pages of written music before her. It appeared some of the music was still in the process of being completed, while the other, was incomplete. She thought about moving the notebook but decided against it. Getting a feeling that if she moved it, Kira would know.

Lifting her hand up and away from the notebook she turned her attention over at the blue nightgown and hakama robe lying along the bed. Something rustled in the background, causing Star Healer to glance back suddenly. Her eyes darted from one corner of the room to the other side. Not sensing any movement, other than the curtains by the window fluttering up into the air. She heard the sound again. But this time it was in front of her! By the time she reacted to turn around to face the bed once more, the fluttering sound hushed. At that point, Star Healer noticed that something was different. She couldn't put her finger on it. All she knew was that she could feel something guiding her to reach out towards the blue nightgown.

User Image

Reaching down with both hands, she slowly lifted the blue nightgown up before her, as this was the first time she had laid eyes upon it. The longer she looked at the nightgown, the more she came to realize, that she was no longer alone. Lifting her emerald eyes up and away from the nightgown, she saw a blurred image with long billowing blue gown, more specifically a ballroom gown with belled sleeves. The blue ballroom gown looked as though it was just hovering in the air, making that rustling sound she had heard before. Was this real? Or was this a figment of her imagination?

User Image

Star Healer closed her eyes to try and refocus. By the time she reopened her eyes there was someone in the gown! Long beautiful locks of long brown hair cascaded down along either side of the gown. A crown of gold set upon this person's brow and it appeared she was saying something but she couldn't hear her. Nor could she see her face clearly. This person.. no this vision were of things to come. Star Healer must have moved, which caused the blue nightgown to slip free from her grasp as the vision before her vanished.

Star Healer's hands were still in the position of holding onto the material of the nightgown, even though the nightgown was no longer within her grasp. It took a moment for her to move once more, when she dropped her eyes down towards the bed, where the nightgown laid in a disheveled pile along the bedding. She started to pick the gown back up but saw something glowing from underneath the hakama robe. Lifting up the arms of the robe, she could see a pulsating light radiating from the right pocket.

User Image

The moment she slipped her gloved hand into the pocket to remove the transformation wand. Music started to play. Not from the wand, it was somewhere else.

Recognizing the song, 'Far Off Promise'. Whatever triggered that song in her mind, began to play as if someone cranked up a music box. Holding onto Sailor Sagittarius's transformation wand, it glowed warmly within her grasp. The symbol within the star seemed to react to her thoughts. And she began to see stars. Not stars on the ceiling or the walls, distant stars.

User Image

Licking her lips idly in thought, as she stared at the wand then over at the nightgown. The music stopped as everything appeared to return back to the normal flow of time. Placing the transformation wand down alongside the blue nightgown. She realized that, even though she took it upon herself to retrieve the wand, she knew that Kira would undoubtedly need a change of clothes for the following day. Hence, she would need a spending the night over bag. Possibly some other items not seen on the bed. Casting a glance across the room, she didn't see a book bag or suitcase for that matter. Walking out of the bedroom and down the hallway into the living room she came across an impressive display of archery trophies overstacked upon several rows of a bookcase.

User Image

Stopping for a short time to take the time to read each label across each trophy on display. Something off to the side, caught her attention and caused her to redirect her path. Which lead her into the kitchen. Pausing in the walkway, she noticed that there were several open and empty packets of medication. Her gloved fingertips lingered along the counter as she reached down to pick up an empty packet examining it. "Why was she taking this?" said mostly to herself. Seeing a box with some other packets still full of medication, she figured she'd bring this too.

Looking away from the counter and over at a wall with jackets, she found a shoulder backpack hanging up. Perfect. Retrieving the backpack, along with the box of medication she walked back to the bedroom. Setting the items down along the bed, she found the joining bathroom and went to retrieve a small pouch of toiletry items (i.e. toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, etc). From there she moved towards the closet, flicking on a side light and stood before the wide selection of clothes. She found a t-shirt with a golden arrow printed on it, a pair of blue jeans, some socks, clean bra and underwear along with a pair of tennis shoes. A charging cord for Kira's phone and the phone itself. By the time she collected all of the items she thought would be necessary, she folded all the clothing articles neatly and packed the bag accordingly. The phone and charging cord was packed within a zippered pocket on the outside of the backpack. Picking up the transformation wand once more, she set it on top of everything packed neatly inside and zippered up the backpack.

Placing the backpack over her shoulders securely, she stood in the bedroom to take one last look as to how everything looked. Three Lights' posters along the walls, bookshelves filled with albums, movies, and lets not talk about the pillows. She chuckled lightly to herself. Moving to flip off the light switch. The moment she did the glow-in-the-dark stars lit up the darkness, placing a smile upon Star Healer's lips. And in an instant, she became a single ray of light floating up out of Kira's room and up towards the sky. The trip back to her home, didn't take long. Reappearing within a blink of an eye, she could hear Star Fighter talking down the corridor. The closer she got to the room, she could tell that she arrived at what felt like the tail end of a conversation. "....Your power has now started to become obvious that we were drawn to it, and that youma was too." Yep. Tail end.

With both hands resting along the straps of the backpack, she walked out from the dark hallway and into the light. Taking a moment to look at all whom where present. Star Fighter, Star Maker, Star Catcher, Kira and their Princess Kakyuu. Before addressing anyone else, she addressed their princess with a bow and formal greeting, "Princess Kakyuu, it is good to see you again, your highness." As soon as she bowed, she found that her eyes met firmly with Kira then. Realization struck, when she saw that Kira was no longer unconscious but awake!

User Image

Before Kira was really given an ample amount of time to say something to her entrance. Star Healer had moved at the speed of light across the room and greeted Kira with a hug! Backpack and all! Being gentle as she hugged her unsure if she was still injured, she found her voice again. "Kira! You're awake!" Star Healer said with excitement to see that Kira was looking much better than the last time she had seen her. When Star Healer pulled back so not to suffocate her, she could see that Kira's natural color had returned. No longer pale. Looking downwards towards where the injury was, she saw that it was healed? Gasping slightly, looking away from the injury and back up at Kira's eyes.

"I'm so glad that you are okay!" Hoping that this moment being shared between them with a room filled with Starlights and a Princess presently did not appear awkward. If allowed Star Healer would reach down for Kira's hands and take them up into her own as she smiled at her warmly, so grateful towards Sailor Saturn and whomever else helped Kira recover! Realizing all eyes were on her then, she turned her head slightly to the side seeing Star Catcher. "I did as you requested. One spend-the-night-over-bag with a change of clothing for the following day."
Reluctantly releasing Kira's hands from her own, she reached up to take out her arms from the backpack and placed it down in between herself and Kira then. Knowing by now that Kira's eyes were the size of dinner plates after hearing she had retrieved items requested obviously from her house. Waiting patiently for perhaps some shouting, a lot of talking and maybe grabbing of the backpack, in both reaction to the news.

Sailor Sagittarius

Sailor Star Catcher

Kou Taiki

Star Fighter Seiya

Sailor Moon

Marveling Adventurer

Star Spangled Justice

Loyal Friend

8,375 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Sailor Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:52 am
Kira's eyes darted down, after speaking her last sentence, and then something flew gently past her, causing her to look in the direction it stopped. Star Fighter had returned, and as always, she greeted her Princess with a warm expression, which changed as soon as she laid eyes on Kira and folded her arms.

Quote:
"Like it or not, you don't have a choice. You may not feel it, right now, but from the outside is what others can see. And what we see is a Princess who can't seem to control her power, and you'll die if you don't do something about it."

"I'm not..." Kira mumbled and looked away for a moment until Star Fighter addressed her formally, like she purposely made a statement, making her look back at the Starlight while Star Catcher kept her gaze on Kira, watching Kira's every expression she had that seemed unhappy.

Quote:
"Princess, with all due respect, I shouldn't be the one to tell you this but you have a responsibility and that is to transform and awaken your comrades, otherwise... you will die and there will be nothing they can do to stop that from happening. Your power has now started to become obvious that we were drawn to it, and that youma was too."

Frowning, Kira looked back at Star Fighter and again got distracted by another floating light that sped across the room, and now appearing in the room was Star Healer. All three Starlights, along with Star Catcher and Princess Kakyuu were in the room.

Quote:
"Kira! You're awake!"

The archer was just amazed now, and a bit speechless at first. A lot happened while Kira was asleep, and she started to feel like so much went on without her knowledge. The last time she had seen them was right before she took off, and even at that point the three of them didn't seem very friendly and quite unapproachable towards her, now they were completely different, was it because of Princess Kakyuu being there now?

About to speak, Kira noticed the backpack she had on, instantly recognizing it as her own. "Y-You're...?" Kira mumbled, she still was a bit confused as to why Star Healer seemed to speak to her as if she knew her. The Starlight went to hug her, which took Kira back slightly by surprise. "What the..." she thought to herself, not returning the hug, but feeling the warmth from the Starlight, thinking back to Yaten's hug. "It's the same warmth, right?" she thought to herself.

Quote:
"I'm so glad that you are okay!"

She said to Kira, then turned her attention to Star Catcher and spoke while Kira had an expression on her face like she was trying to solve a math quiz. "Y-Yeah... I---" Trying to think of things to say in return, there was so much she wanted to say but her words seemed to come to a hault.

Quote:
"I did as you requested. One spend-the-night-over-bag with a change of clothing for the following day."

"What?"
Kira thought to herself, confused as to what had been going on before she woke up.
Star Catcher looked back at Kira and answered "Star Healer offered to go to your place and get a few things for you. I asked her to bring some things you needed like your nightgown, toiletries, change of clothes--things like that." Turning to Star Healer again and spoke "Thank you for doing that, I hope you found everything alright?"

Looking at Star Catcher again, Kira addressed her confusion "Wait--What do you mean? Star Healer went into my house?"
"Yes, I told her where to find things--it's not like I could have asked you at the time. I gave Star Healer your phone which has your location, I would have gone myself but I wanted to be there when you woke up."
Kira looked away for a moment, not looking at anything in particular, but you could tell she was just...thinking about the situation.
"So Star Healer went into my house...and my nightgown was in...my room..." Kira said, thinking even harder until she looked back at Star Healer for a moment "Star Healer... isn't she..." the archer said, her teal eyes staring into her emerald green eyes until her eyes grew wide for a second, then looked back at Star Catcher and quickly ran to her side "She was in my room?! Why did you let her in my room?! OH... oh no..." Kira seemed fine, and she was acting like her old self in the current moment, the real question was still not asked… why did Star Healer go to Kira’s house?? when Kira was more worried about what was in her room.

User Image

Star Catcher raised an eyebrow and she was just absolutely stunned by Kira's shifted behavior as if she acted as something was a big deal to her. "What's the issue? She got everything I asked..."
"Yeah--but...it's just..." Kira squeaked and then leaned into Star Catcher's ear, which was the side that didn't have the headset on, as she tippy-toed up as the Starlight was quite tall, and whispered a sentence, something that took about five seconds to say. During this time, Star Maker traded a look to Star Healer, then Star Fighter, and watched the two speaking.
After Kira had finished whispering, Star Catcher stood up straight placed one hand on her hip, and answered "Well, yeah, she would. Why don't you just ask? I don't get what the big deal is... they knew this about you already because you told them."
Sighing defeated, Kira covered her hands over her face to hide her embarrassment and mumbled "I'm such an idiot... I wish I could just eras--" Kira paused, and for a split second felt like the words were slipping out of her mouth. Taking her hands off her face in a bit of shock as to why her mind went in that direction, she thought to herself "Why... was I going to say that?"
Feeling herself turning a bit pale again, Kira's expression displayed worry until Star Catcher broke the silence Kira had created. "What were you saying?"
"N-Nothing! I'm just overthinking! It's been a long day, for everyone, I think... I am just a bit tired." Kira said, trying to play off her words as she took a step away from Star Catcher and sat down on the edge of the bed. "What the heck is going on?" she thought to herself. The more Kira was awake, she started to think about things and remember more from her past. Knowing she needed to get as much time alone as she could mainly to avoid them, moreso all the questions they had. Looking back at the bag, Kira questioned Star Catcher "Why has that bag got my things in it?"
Not being overly convinced, Star Catcher turned to Princess Kakyuu, the other Princess, and spoke "We think you shouldn't be alone... especially with what happened. At least for tonight." Then looked back at Kira. "I also suggest you shouldn’t live alone... Kira, why don't you come back and stay with us for a bit?"
Frowning, Kira objected to this and shook her head. "No... you already have a lot going on. I’ll be fine, like I said I prefer to live alone, it's… probably better this way."

User Image

"I strongly disagree with you, Princess Nova. It's not safe. Princess Kakyuu, Starlights, wouldn't you agree?" Star Catcher looked back at Princess Kakyuu and wondered what her thoughts were, as she was just observing everything that was unfolding.

Star Fighter Seiya

Star Spangled Justice

Marveling Adventurer

Sailor Moon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:07 am
Maintaining eye contact with Kira until she was distracted by the last Starlight who flew herself in and appeared. Watching Star Healer show herself and address Kira, observing how the two interacted with each other now that Kira was awake.
Looking back at Princess Kakyuu, Star Fighter took a bow for a moment and then stood back, excusing herself silently as she tapped her headset, fulfilling Usagi's wish who no doubt was patiently waiting for the call. "Sailor Moon, Kira is awake, she seems fine... Star Healer is with her now. Get some rest." she said, reassuring her that everything would be fine.

The conversation went in a strange direction, listening to Kira speak to Star Catcher.
"She was in my room?! Why did you let her in my room?! OH... oh no..."
"What's the issue? She got everything I asked..."
"Yeah--but...it's just..."
Kira got closer to Star Catcher and whispered something, during this time Star Fighter caught a 'What the heck' glance from Star Maker, and then Star Catcher displayed confusion as to what Kira had whispered to her.

"Well, yeah, she would. Why don't you just ask? I don't get what the big deal is... they knew this about you already because you told them."
"I'm such an idiot... I wish I could just eras--" Kira paused, and for a split second felt like the words were slipping out of her mouth.
"What were you saying?"
"N-Nothing! I'm just overthinking! It's been a long day, for everyone, I think... I am just a bit tired."
"Why has that bag got my things in it?"
Star Catcher turned to Princess Kakyuu, the other Princess, and spoke "We think you shouldn't be alone... especially with what happened. At least for tonight." Then looked back at Kira. "I also suggest you shouldn’t live alone... Kira, why don't you come back and stay with us for a bit?"
Frowning, Kira objected to this and shook her head. "No... you already have a lot going on. I’ll be fine, like I said I prefer to live alone, it's… probably better this way."

Hearing all this, Star Fighter agreed with Star Catcher, and felt like she was repeating herself from what she said earlier. "What Star Catcher is trying to tell you is that the youma... or whoever is sending these creatures out has a target. Sailor Moon is protected by her Legendary Silver Crystal, Tuxedo Mask, the Inner, and the Outer Senshi. We, the Starlights, protect our Princess, and Star Catcher is trying to protect you. Whether it is with her, or us... it's not safe to be on your own, not until we know what we are up against. That's why we have come together because we are stronger in numbers."

User Image

Frowning, Star Fighter didn't mean to give her yet another lecture, and most likely this image of Star Fighter - or rather 'Seiya' was potentially ruined being such a stick in the mud with the reality of Kira's life. The Starlight didn't need to get Star Healer's opinion, already knowing what she preferred to happen, but it was up to Princess Kakyuu at the end of the day, she was their Princess after all.
"Princess..." Turning her attention towards her and bowed her upper body again, then stood up straight. "What are your thoughts? What would you like us to do?" Star Fighter asked.

Star Spangled Justice

Sailor Moon

Marveling Adventurer

Star Fighter Seiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Friend

Marveling Adventurer

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

7,325 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:40 pm
A golden symbol appeared along Kira's forehead as she was in the process of healing her. The light began to pulse and glow vibrantly along Kira's forehead. The longer the light pulsed, the closer inspection Princess Kakyuu took. Kakyuu's eyes appeared to be drawn towards the intricate details of smaller stars encircling along the main star within.

User Image

'Oh!'That's... Princess Nova's symbol..."

The light from Princess Kakyuu's own hands began to fade as she gained a sense that her powers were no longer needed. Taking a step back away from the bed, hands lowering down before her to come at a clasping rest. Princess Kakyuu heard Sailor Star Catcher make a comment and fall silent soon after. Shifting her stance to turn slightly in the direction to where the starlight resided then she couldn't help but sense a great weight appearing to settle upon Star Catchers' shoulders. The room became silent as a tomb. That silence didn't remain as it was Star Maker began to question Star Catcher then.

"Star Catcher, I've been meaning to ask you a few things...Wouldn't you have known who Princess Nova is this whole time? If you felt her presence and it led you to Kira?"

"Kira resembles the Princess, but when I think about the Princess herself, I can only ever remember her long blue dress and her long brown hair... but when I try and think of her face, what she looks like, it is blurred. Even the other Zodiac Starlights, have mentioned this same thing. It's like Princess Nova has erased herself out of our memories... and to be honest...That is something Kira would have done as well."

Princess Kakyuu remained silent as she listened to the two converse among one another. Looking away from Star Catcher, she once again approached the side of the bed, '. . . .Princess Nova has erased herself out of our memories. . . .' Her crimson-ruby colored eyes settled upon Kira's sleeping figure. Slowly nodding her head to answer 'yes'; as if she was responding to a question, only she could hear at the time.

"When we were reborn, Princess Nova chose a different path than Sailor Moon which was for everyone to forget about her, everything. Us as her Guardians were only meant to remember certain things, but the Sailor Senshi who protected the Stars all have their memories erased as her last wish was to let everyone live normal lives, and we all have... mostly."

"Since Galaxia?"

User Image User Image

Princess Kakyuu paused from saying anything at the mentioning of Galaxia. Blinking a few times, she recalled a moment frozen in time of when they last faced and confronted Galaxia. Her eyes seemed distant as she re-lived that memory. The action was so quick that it wouldn't have appeared that anything caused Princess Kakyuu's stance to have changed.

"Yes, our planet was also destroyed like yours. Princess Nova chose a different path, as to why she chose that particular path... I'm not entirely sure. My guess is to protect us all, from memory, Princess Nova didn't think it was fair we had a past we had to live by, one already set out for us. Princess Nova's mind was powerful and she was able to do many things, like erasing our memories and making us believe that we were all normal. She decided to give the Starlights as little information as possible but enough if something happened we could defend ourselves. As you know and can see, my friendship with Kira is a strong bond, and for that reason, I always felt this connection as I had with Princess Nova."

It was at that very moment when Princess Kakyuu appeared to respond to a question, a beam of light rose up from the symbol along Kira's forehead and instantly connect with Princess Kakyuu causing her to gasp and react with her eyes closing simultaneously.

User Image

Rapid flashes of light, strobed brightly in a blinding manner in Kakyuu's mind, while a flood of images washed out the light. She could hear screams from a loud number of voices as they became silenced in an instant and witnessed a blinding light that erupted and exploding in destruction; an explosion so powerful that in the wake of where the planet once stood, rings of smoke surrounded the darkness of space, sending debris that scattered across the galaxy. The light in space became snuffed out in plume of destruction. What followed thereafter was a low pitched roaring sound that warbled in a echo, rippling through the stars. That sound grew with a quickened speed that appeared to echo and warp into a scream from being awakened. A scream that was no longer in the past, but something closer, more recent.

User Image

Princess Kakyuu gasped slightly as she reopened her eyes, "I heard your call across the stars...and I am here to help you Princess...waken from thy slumber..."

Sparkles of golden light shimmered before Princess Kakyuu as she spoke to herself. Recognizing the calling that had captured her attention. Upon opening her eyes the symbol of a large star surrounded by many others slowly faded from view.

User Image

After witnessing a memory from a distant past, she found that Star Maker and Star Catcher were engaged in a deep, and involved conversation. Listening intensely to what was being shared between them then. Made her realize that either her healing abilities triggered the event to emerge along with Kira's symbol. Or perhaps it was the combination of the in-depth history being discussed.

Princess Kakyuu couldn't help but feel a deeper and closer connection with Kira then. Even though the symbol appeared briefly, Princess Kakyuu felt drawn towards her. The vision she experienced. . .was perhaps a memory. A vivid one at that. The destruction of their planet. And the screams....becoming one. The same screams she heard combined to a more recent event, which drew her towards Earth. The attack that Kira experienced recently shattered and broke a protective barrier that had been protecting the identity of Princess Nova. Shifting her gaze away from the Starlight duo, her fiery ruby eyes settled once more upon the sleeping Kira.

"Your protective barrier was breached .. and without realizing it, the attack awakened a past that had purposely been forgotten." Speaking towards Kira as if she could hear her, while she was slumbering.

User Image

"You mentioned Starlight's... where are the others?"

"No idea, to be honest. We aren't as close as you are to...Star Healer and Fighter. I know one of them is in London... and the other... I don't know. But I'd expect once Kira has fully awakened then perhaps they will come. The Zodiac Senshi will be awakened once Kira transforms, meaning their memories will start to return if they haven't already started. I found once I met Kira, I started to remember details about Princess Nova, things that Kira has said to me, and some things she has said to me in the past she would suddenly question why she has said such things. I think deep down Kira knows, but she won't open up to me because she doesn't know who I am, we never got a chance to sit down and talk about it, and she is very good at avoiding topics she doesn't want to talk about."

"That is my guess on why she hasn't done anything about it is because she doesn't want to remember, or chooses not to. Going back to one of your questions...I rather not have the noise of the other two Zodiac Starlights around... we don't have a close connection like you three, but I do however listen to one of the Starlights podcasts, well, in her 'normal' lifestyle that is what she does, I know I can reach out to one of them... if I have to, but for now... I have been watching Kira from a distance. Kira used to live with us... and I think she should move back, especially now in her current situation."

User Image

Stepping away from the bed, to direct her attention towards Star Catcher and address her then, "Then I would suggest that this is the perfect opportunity for you Star Catcher to knit and rekindle that friendship you have with Kira. True, she may be upset at first that you have kept a secret from her of your true identity. She may even prefer to be alone at this state, which we are all in agreement is out of the question."

User Image

"So Kira, needs her transformation wand?"

"Yes... but I don't think she would willingly transform..."

Princess Kakyuu's mind was active with plausible and believable information when suddenly Sailor Star Healer interrupted her thought process.

"Then, I volunteer to go and retrieve it for her. I already found Kira's address and it won't take too much time to head there and retrieve the wand."

"Uh are you sure you want to go to her house? I mean--Her room is room... is quite... um..."

"Thanks for handing this over earlier, Star Catcher. I promise, that I will not be long. I'll be in touch."

"I think Star Healer is fully aware of what to expect, Star Catcher"

There was some more conversation that took place between Star Maker and Star Catcher then. Feeling a change on the air, Princess Kakyuu turned in her footing to where she was now facing the bed where Kira laid. Noticing she was starting to wake up.

"Mm..."

Knowing that it was only a matter of time until the others saw Kira stirring to life. Star Catcher was the first seem to take notice since she was on the side of the bed, and with Kira causing movement to stir along the surface would of no doubt gotten ahold of Star Catcher's attention.

"Kira!"
"Where... am I...? Who... are you?"
"I'm sorry"

The action between Star Catcher and Kira whom was awakening seemed to be heartfelt and filled with concern. But that concern appeared to fade away in an instant the moment she heard, "I'm sorry" Just whom was Star Catcher apologizing to? Trading a glance up and over towards Star Maker and back at Star Catcher at the right moment of hearing a loud slapping of skin take place. The room fell quiet with a look of surprise upon any who were present.

"What the HELL were you thinking?!"

The expression painted across Kira's features of pain and shock was evident. Just as Kira had reached up to hold the heated impact along her skin Star Catcher was squeezing the life out of her (not literally).

"You're an idiot, we could have lost you! I could have lost you, my best friend! How could you be so wreckless?!"

"...Liara...?"
"Why.... why do you look like... that? What's... going on?"
"You don't remember?"
"No...? Should I? Liara, what's going on? You... look... different... and... I've never seen you show this much skin before."

The moment Kira said she did not remember what transpired, caused Princess Kakyuu's stance to appear more stiff than fluid. Her eyes shifted back towards Star Maker with concern before she moved closer to where Kira sat with a confused expression while speaking towards Star Catcher with dismay.

"Kira... This is who I am. Liara is just a cover-up name... my real name isn't Liara, it's Sailor Star Catcher... I'm a Starlight... just like Star Maker."

The look of disbelief radiated off of Kira then, especially at the moment she closed her eyes to a memory. And perhaps it was the expression and emotion that was emitting off of Kira then it became projected in a sense to where Princess Kakyuu could understand her questions and frustrations without speaking a word. "What the hell? Why am I remembering all this? My head is starting to hurt again--"

Even though Kira was thinking to herself, Princess Kakyuu couldn't help but smile to herself thinking she had an idea as to what Kira might be saying to herself then.
"--Huh?...Osmanthus?"

User Image

"Please don't be frightened, Kira." Princess Kakyuu spoke up upon realizing Kira's appearance of shock to what all was being displayed. "It's only natural for you to be confused in the situation you are finding yourself in presently."The moment Kira flinched and reached down towards her torn shirt, "You should not be hurting as much as when you were struck down." Princess Kakyuu paused for a moment, waiting for some kind of response from Kira whether it be a verbal or reaction response.

"Do you remember anything.. ?" Knowing that Star Catcher had already asked Kira this question. To gain a sense of what she could recall. Princess Kakyuu wanted to know specifically what Kira remembered leading up to the point of becoming wounded.

"You were hit by the youma, you had fractured rips but they have now been healed, by Sailor Saturn and our Princess, Princess Kakyuu."
"Right before you were attacked, you went to dive in to save that yellow rose...You could have died, Kira! You know... Yaten probably has them growing in their garden, your life is more important than some silly rose!"
"How can something survive if it cannot be protected...? Something came over me and my body just moved on its own, I had this sudden urge to protect it. How do you expect something to live without giving it life? A chance to blossom into something beautiful. Something that brings you happiness and love..."

"Why didn't you tell me you were a starlight?"
"The same reason you didn't tell me you were Princess Nova!"
"I... I don't know who Princess Nova is."
"Yes, you do! You're Sailor Sagittarius, but also Princess Nova! You knew this whole time you were a Princess!"
"I think I'd know if I was a Princess, Liara. 'Princess' is... held in such a high standard... but that high standard isn't me."

The battle of titles became apparent as Kira and Star Catcher commenced at bickering towards one another. The tough love could be heard in the words shared between on another in the conversation, also the hesitation on both of their behalves. It wasn't so much as Kira's fault it was Liara's as well. The fight for controlled dominance in the conversation moved the floor.

Princess Kakyuu could feel Star Maker's expression from across the room, waiting for the right opportunity to speak once she felt that there was a breath taken on both parties present. It was at that same time she noticed a twinkling and sparkling image make their presence known. It was Sailor Star Fighter! She had finally arrived. "Princess..."

User Image

Clasping her hands together, Princess Kakyuu was happy to see her. Smiling in delight. Even though the greeting was short, she was familiar with Star Fighter's body language, expression and tone that Star Fighter was about to speak her mind. And hopefully resolve the issue at hand.

User Image

"Like it or not, you don't have a choice. You may not feel it, right now, but from the outside is what others can see. And what we see is a Princess who can't seem to control her power, and you'll die if you don't do something about it."
"I'm not..."
"Princess, with all due respect, I shouldn't be the one to tell you this but you have a responsibility and that is to transform, and awaken your comrades, otherwise... you will die and there will be nothing they can do to stop that from happening. Your power has now started to become obvious that we were drawn to it, and that youma was too."

"Princess Kakyuu, it is good to see you again, your highness." The voice of Star Healer entered into the fray. Having stepped back through the doorway with the overnight bag no doubt strapped to Star Healer's back. Princess Kakyuu bowed her head cordially in return. The moment Star Healer had glanced over towards Kira it looked as though a streak of light could be seen hanging in the air from where she had once stood. Now on the bed, hugging confused and surprised Kira within her grasp.

"Kira! You're awake!"
"Y-You're...?"
"I'm so glad that you are okay!"
"Y-Yeah... I---"
The moment was cute, while it lasted, even though the bewildered expression from Kira said otherwise.
"I did as you requested. One spend-the-night-over-bag with a change of clothing for the following day."
"Star Healer offered to go to your place and get a few things for you. I asked her to bring some things you needed like your nightgown, toiletries, change of clothes--things like that. Thank you for doing that, I hope you found everything alright?"
"Wait--What do you mean? Star Healer went into my house?"
"Yes, I told her where to find things--it's not like I could have asked you at the time. I gave Star Healer your phone which has your location, I would have gone myself but I wanted to be there when you woke up."
"So Star Healer went into my house...and my nightgown was in...my room...Star Healer... isn't she..."

"Well, yeah, she would. Why don't you just ask? I don't get what the big deal is... they knew this about you already because you told them."
"I'm such an idiot... I wish I could just eras--"
"What were you saying?"
"N-Nothing! I'm just overthinking! It's been a long day, for everyone, I think... I am just a bit tired."
"Why has that bag got my things in it?"
"We think you shouldn't be alone... especially with what happened. At least for tonight. I also suggest you shouldn’t live alone... Kira, why don't you come back and stay with us for a bit?"
"No... you already have a lot going on. I’ll be fine, like I said I prefer to live alone, it's… probably better this way."
"I strongly disagree with you, Princess Nova. It's not safe. Princess Kakyuu, Starlights, wouldn't you agree?"
"What Star Catcher is trying to tell you is that the youma... or whoever is sending these creatures out has a target. Sailor Moon is protected by her Legendary Silver Crystal, Tuxedo Mask, the Inner, and the Outer Senshi. We, the Starlights, protect our Princess, and Star Catcher is trying to protect you. Whether it is with her, or us... it's not safe to be on your own, not until we know what we are up against. That's why we have come together because we are stronger in numbers."
"Princess...What are your thoughts? What would you like us to do?"

User Image

"That's not an option, Kira. There is so much at risk from here on out. You are in danger. Do you not realize that?" Princess Kakyuu said in a soft spoken voice, that was filled with grave concern. "I heeded your call. Your cry for help across the stars and galaxies." Moving to settle beside where Kira sat along the bed. "In the moment that you were being attacked, you were probably not aware that you were asking for assistance. I came to render any aid that I can bestow upon you. Alas, I can only do so much. Because your powers are not fully awakened, the call for help undoubtedly reached others the moment you were attacked. Others that would cause harm upon thee. For you to not waken from your state of denial and take up the mantle of responsibilities as Princess Nova, your inactions has not only jeopardized your own well being. You have also placed the lives of your zodiac senshi at risk. I understand why you purposely erased the memories of those whom protect you. I understand, more than you realize. I am not the only one who understands the depth of your actions. To protect those that you love and cherish. There comes a great amount of responsibility in taking up the mantle of royalty. So many lives trust your judgement, believe in what you stand for, would fight for you..." Princess Kakyuu looked away from Kira and over at her Sailor Starlights. "Would sacrifice their lives for you, so that you can live, to see another day."

Princess Kakyuu's quiet smile stayed long enough as she looked over at each of her starlights. Her ruby eyes settled upon Star Maker, Star Healer and then at Star Fighter. Knowing that they would do everything in their power to prevent her fall. Sighing as she allowed her gaze to drop down, her expression seemed sad and tired as she looked down at the contents of the overnight bag laying open along the bed. Among all that laid bare for all to see was the wand, glowing subtly among the clothes.

User Image

'Kira needs to wake up and take up the mantle of being responsible for her actions and inactions. She can't be forced though, Kira has to want to be that person again. Kira needs to have faith. Faith in herself. Faith in those who would do anything to protect her in her journey. Whether it is to rule or survive.' Thinking to herself as she reached out towards the open bag and removed the transformation wand that had been giving off a subtle glow.

"Kira. . . I cannot force you to do something you don't want to do. I can only inform you that your inactions of not wanting to transform will cause more harm in the long run. Harm to yourself. Harm to those you care for. Harm to those you love." Reaching out with her free hand and with permission (**of Kira allowing Princess Kakyuu to take a gentle holding of her hand) take ahold of Kira's hand that was closest to her. Lifting her crimson eyes up at Kira's eyes while speaking to her and handing over the wand to Kira.

"It takes courage to be someone that others rely upon. It takes courage to do the tasks others chose not to do because they are afraid of the outcome. Thinking that if they look away, or act as if the danger isn't near, that nothing bad will happen. It takes courage from within to see that you have the power to do what is necessary. And I see that power in you. You have the ability to wield a power that no one else can harness." Holding Kira's hand gently before slowly rotating her hand to where Kira's palm faced upwards towards the heavens. Using the hand holding onto the transformation wand she gently placed the wand within Kira's grasp. While keeping a constant, gentle eye contact with her.

"Courage of the heart is very rare, the wand has a power when it's there."

Holding onto Kira's hand that now held the wand within her grasp. She knew how odd that may of sounded. The power to transform was within Kira. The wand was a tool to help harness and control her power. Hoping that she was able to convince Kira the need to transform, the courage to protect those she cares about and loves. Hoping that courage would guide her.

"Kira. Remember the power is within... you. And remember, even though courage of the heart is rare, it shouldn't be. We should all be able to find the courage to follow our heart. But first we have to look through the noise of our daily lives and of the world around us so we know what our heart is trying to make known to us. I like to picture my heart as a compass, and however I may get turned around, if I can center myself, to where I can find my way again by following that compass needle to my heart, to my courage. The same that beats within you."

Sailor Star Catcher

Kou Taiki

Sailor Sagittarius

Star Fighter Seiya

Star Spangled Justice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:11 pm
"Star Healer offered to go to your place and get a few things for you. I asked her to bring some things you needed like your nightgown, toiletries, change of clothes--things like that. Thank you for doing that, I hope you found everything alright?"

"Yes I did, everything was pretty much laid out." Star Healer said with the nodding of her head, "No problem."

"Wait--What do you mean? Star Healer went into my house?"

Looking between Star Catcher and Kira as they conversed among themselves. She could tell by Kira's alertness and realization now, that Kira's energy was spiking. Along with her voice filled anxiety at the fact that someone else had entered her house and saw her Three Lights collection plastered everywhere in her bedroom.

"So Star Healer went into my house...and my nightgown was in...my room..."
"Where else would your nightgown be? If not on your bed? In a drawer perhaps or hanging up in your closet?" Star Healer wasn't making fun of Kira then, she could almost see the cog-wheels turning in Kira's mind as she was in the process of putting two and two together.

Seeing that Kira started to look at her. Really look at her. As if something was on herself? Glancing down she noticed that she still had Kira's phone. Reaching down to remove Kira's cell phone from her pocket and return it to her owner. Holding out Kira's cellphone for Kira to take as she smiled at her in a friendly and carefree manner.

User Image

"Oh sorry, I forgot that I had your phone. Star Catcher lended me your phone so I could... find... your house?" The way Kira was staring at her long and hard made Star Healer take a moment to ponder what was wrong then.

"Star Healer... isn't she..."
"Kira?"

Feeling as though Kira's teal eyes were staring into own her emerald eyes. All she managed to do was smile a little more, perhaps a small blush appeared as she gazed back at Kira.

User Image

It was as if someone ignited a firecracker from within Kira's body as she went from standing still to darting directly over at Star Catcher acting very animated then!

Feeling as though she just missed a punch line, she noticed that Star Maker traded a look with her and Star Fighter then. She was just as confused as they were.

User Image

"I'm such an idiot... I wish I could just eras--"

"You're not an idiot, please don't call yourself one." Star Healer said as she stepped forwards a bit more. She paused in her footing slightly when she listened to the rest of what Kira was saying, which didn't make a whole lot of sense.

"What were you saying?"

"Which is understandable Kira, considering what you went through with the youma." A frown formed along her brow as she thought back to that moment. Trying to not let that moment of time take over as she listened to what Kira and Star Catcher were talking about.

Observing how Kira moved to sit on the edge of the bed and speak in a mannerism as if she was trying to either forget what was told to her or change the subject. "Why has that bag got my things in it?"
"We think you shouldn't be alone... especially with what happened. At least for tonight. I also suggest you shouldn’t live alone... Kira, why don't you come back and stay with us for a bit?"

"No... you already have a lot going on. I’ll be fine, like I said I prefer to live alone, it's… probably better this way."
"I strongly disagree with you, Princess Nova. It's not safe. Princess Kakyuu, Starlights, wouldn't you agree?"

"What Star Catcher is trying to tell you is that the youma... or whoever is sending these creatures out has a target. Sailor Moon is protected by her Legendary Silver Crystal, Tuxedo Mask, the Inner, and the Outer Senshi. We, the Starlights, protect our Princess, and Star Catcher is trying to protect you. Whether it is with her, or us... it's not safe to be on your own, not until we know what we are up against. That's why we have come together because we are stronger in numbers."

"Princess..What are your thoughts? What would you like us to do?"

User Image

"That's not an option, Kira. There is so much at risk from here on out. You are in danger. Do you not realize that?"
The moment their Princess Kakyuu began to address Kira, the whole gathering fell silent. Star Healer was still holding onto Kira's cell phone when she listened to what Princess Kakyuu was explaining to Kira then.

User Image

'Kira...? Called our Princess? How is that possible?' She thought to herself. Remaining quiet until she felt like it was the right time to respond.

"...Alas, I can only do so much. Because your powers are not fully awakened, the call for help undoubtedly reached others the moment you were attacked. Others that would cause harm upon thee..."

Bowing her head slightly, she thought about what Princess Kakyuu was expressing to Kira then. The calling that Kira did, could have alerted others to her location. Placing Kira in harms way.

"...For you to not waken from your state of denial and take up the mantle of responsibilities as Princess Nova, your inactions has not only jeopardized your own well being. You have also placed the lives of your zodiac senshi at risk..."

Kira HAS to transform! Kira HAS to awaken her abilities to not only protect herself but her senshi as well! Star Healer's eyes widened in hearing this.

"...I understand why you purposely erased the memories of those whom protect you. I understand, more than you realize. I am not the only one who understands the depth of your actions. To protect those that you love and cherish."

Repressed memories?

"...There comes a great amount of responsibility in taking up the mantle of royalty. So many lives trust your judgement, believe in what you stand for, would fight for you...Would sacrifice their lives for you, so that you can live, to see another day."

Star Healer felt their Princess look over in their direction, which caused her to look back at Princess Kakyuu acknowledging her gaze of appreciation and understanding of their roles. The moment Kakyuu looked back at Kira, Healer turned her attention over at Star Fighter and Star Maker, wondering what their thoughts were on this.

"Kira. . . I cannot force you to do something you don't want to do. I can only inform you that your inactions of not wanting to transform will cause more harm in the long run. Harm to yourself. Harm to those you care for. Harm to those you love. . ."

'I will protect her at all costs!'

In the end, it was still Kira's decision. Star Healer stared at her fellow teammates and siblings, with a neutral expression to try and mask what she was feeling then. This was a lot being put into Kira's lap. A lot of responsibilities. Something that apparently went with the territory and position Kira's in. Whether she wanted to hear this and face it or not, she had a hard decision to make. Healer only hoped that Kira realized that she had a lot of support behind her from not just the Starlights as well as from Sailor Moon and her Inner and Outer senshi backing her up along with her own personal Sailor Starlight Catcher too.

"...It takes courage to be someone that others rely upon. It takes courage to do the tasks others chose not to do because they are afraid of the outcome. Thinking that if they look away, or act as if the danger isn't near, that nothing bad will happen. It takes courage from within to see that you have the power to do what is necessary. And I see that power in you. You have the ability to wield a power that no one else can harness..."

Courage of the heart is very rare, the wand has a power when it's there."

"Wow..." Star Healer said under her breath in a whisper. She had not heard their princess address another like this in quite some time. Princess Kakyuu was addressing Kira in a manner, to get Kira to come to an understanding and realize she is stronger than she realizes. A strength she needed to hear about. And acknowledge that fact! That Kira is a protector of her realm, her people, her followers and to those she cares for and loves.

That the time for shielding others and allowing them to lead their own lives was over with and now was a time for her followers to take up arms, regain their memories and protect the their leader, their princess from harm once more had arisen. Princess Nova had protected her people and now it was time for them to return the favor, for she needs them more than she realizes.

Waiting patiently for their princess to finish her encouraging speech that hopefully convinced Kira to make a decision on transforming and awakening her followers. Star Healer moved away from her siblings and over to where Kira sat upon the bed.

Seeing the weight of the world on Kira's expressions of being overwhelmed from everything from the day. From being spotted out in the sea of people at the concert, to being selected to sing on stage, becoming a star, meeting new people who support and care about Kira, to being kissed behind stage, being gifted a rose, running for her life due to some unknown memories sparking to life, running into danger, being attacked then saved, for Kira to then receive healing, being slapped by her best friend and the speeches and advice from friends and a princess from another galaxy. That Kira was indeed done with the day.

User Image

To hear someone add something that might of weighed her down, Star Healer simply reached out and placed Kira's cell phone into Kira's free hand that was empty. Tapping her gloved index finger along the surface of the screen, "I'm here if you need me, Kira." Lifting her hand up and away to take a step back, smiling quietly. "With everything being said, I do believe that you need rest and time to think....alone." Trading a glance between everyone in the room. Star Healer wasn't being rude, nor was she discounting all that Princess Kakyuu said to Kira just then. Star Healer was just thinking about Kira's best interests then. Star Healer had an idea that Kira was utterly exhausted.

"I know that this isn't your bedroom, where you probably feel at peace and calm. Just know, that this place?" Star Healer gestured about the area, "Is safe. You are protected here. If there's anything that you need, please, just let us know. Come on guys, let's give Kira the space she needs to rest and feel at ease without all of us hovering over her." A quirky smile appeared, while respect was present as she provided a small bowing of her head towards their princess.

Sailor Sagittarius

Sailor Star Catcher

Kou Taiki

Star Fighter Seiya

Marveling Adventurer

Star Spangled Justice

Loyal Friend

8,375 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Sailor Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:43 am
Quote:
"What Star Catcher is trying to tell you is that the youma... or whoever is sending these creatures out has a target. Sailor Moon is protected by her Legendary Silver Crystal, Tuxedo Mask, the Inner, and the Outer Senshi. We, the Starlights, protect our Princess, and Star Catcher is trying to protect you. Whether it is with her, or us... it's not safe to be on your own, not until we know what we are up against. That's why we have come together because we are stronger in numbers. Princess...What are your thoughts? What would you like us to do?"

As usual, Star Fighters' words were direct and hit like little small daggers. Kira looked at her as she spoke, then the other Princess in the room spoke as well. Even though the room was big... the room felt like it was closing in. There wasn't any room to breathe or think.

Quote:
"That's not an option, Kira. There is so much at risk from here on out. You are in danger. Do you not realize that?
I heeded your call. Your cry for help across the stars and galaxies."
Moving to settle beside where Kira sat along the bed. "In the moment that you were being attacked, you were probably not aware that you were asking for assistance. I came to render any aid that I can bestow upon you. Alas, I can only do so much. Because your powers are not fully awakened, the call for help undoubtedly reached others the moment you were attacked. Others that would cause harm upon thee. For you to not waken from your state of denial and take up the mantle of responsibilities as Princess Nova, your inactions has not only jeopardized your own well being. You have also placed the lives of your zodiac senshi at risk. I understand why you purposely erased the memories of those whom protect you. I understand, more than you realize. I am not the only one who understands the depth of your actions. To protect those that you love and cherish. There comes a great amount of responsibility in taking up the mantle of royalty. So many lives trust your judgement, believe in what you stand for, would fight for you..." Princess Kakyuu looked away from Kira and over at her Sailor Starlights. "Would sacrifice their lives for you, so that you can live, to see another day."

Kira watched the Princess as she sat down beside Kira, hearing these words made Kira seem even more unhappy. "But that's not right..." she thought to herself. Before she could really answer Princess Kakyuu, she continued to listen to the Princess's words. It felt like such pressure to do something Kira was not willingly ready to do yet, but Kira felt like she was being forced, even though the intention was not that, not meaning to come across as convincing her to transform so their minds would be at ease. The celestial Princess knew she couldn't transform just yet.

Quote:
"Kira. . . I cannot force you to do something you don't want to do. I can only inform you that your inactions of not wanting to transform will cause more harm in the long run. Harm to yourself. Harm to those you care for. Harm to those you love."

Taking Kira's hand closest to her, Princess Kakyuu gently took hold of Kira's hand and placed the transformation wand, but Kira loosely held it, not willingly wanting to touch it. Even when Kira was now in contact with it, even she could feel the remaining energy buried within the rod. Narrowing her eyes at the wand, Kira almost seemed as if she were glaring at the wand, but didn't think anything just yet as the conversation continued.

Quote:
"Courage of the heart is very rare, the wand has a power when it's there."

There was a bit of silence as Princess Kakyuu let her words sink in, and spoke one last time towards Kira.
Quote:
"Kira. Remember the power is within... you. And remember, even though courage of the heart is rare, it shouldn't be. We should all be able to find the courage to follow our heart. But first, we have to look through the noise of our daily lives and of the world around us so we know what our heart is trying to make known to us. I like to picture my heart as a compass, and however I may get turned around, if I can center myself, to where I can find my way again by following that compass needle to my heart, to my courage. The same that beats within you."

Kira sat up and looked at Princess Kakyuu first while thinking "No matter what I say..." her eyes shifted to Star Fighter, Star Maker, Star Healer, and lastly her friend, Star Catcher and held her gaze. "They're still not going to listen to me. They're all Starlights, after all, they were always born into this... even Star Catcher, Liara, she has always been Sailor Star Catcher. How can I get through to them? I can't."
The archer sighed quietly and looked back at her wand. "They don't understand why I don't want to transform. What's the point in trying to explain something like this? Even Princess Kakyuu now too..."

User Image

Seeming defeated, Kira didn't want to argue something at midnight, everyone was tired. It was a long day, for everyone. The archer didn't have a response, but only looked as if she were deep in thought about what she said to her, Kira's expression displayed she seemed bothered and not accepting of their Princess's words.

Quote:
"I'm here if you need me, Kira."

A voice seemed to have snapped Kira from gazing at her wand that rested on her lap, lifting her head back up at Star Healer.

Quote:
"With everything being said, I do believe that you need rest and time to think....alone."

Finally! Someone who was talking some sense! Did Star Healer understand Kira?

Quote:
"I know that this isn't your bedroom, where you probably feel at peace and calm. Just know, that this place? Is safe. You are protected here. If there's anything that you need, please, just let us know. Come on guys, let's give Kira the space she needs to rest and feel at ease without all of us hovering over her."

Star Maker gave a nod, agreeing with Star Healer, seeing how Kira looked tired, just for the day she had, even though she had been sleeping the whole time, Kira wasn't fully rested. "Star Healer is in the room right next to you, I'm sure she would be more than happy to assist you if you need anything. We are here too."
Kira seemed to have perked up a little bit, and gave a single nod. "Thank you."
Star Catcher was the next to speak up, but she didn't direct her conversation to Kira, or anyone else in the room. Tapping the side of the headset, she spoke into it. "Hey....The youma has been defeated. And Kira is awake now, I'll be home shortly." warning the person on the other end, her partner, there's was a bit of a story to the events that happened.
Sailor Star Catcher took a glance at Kira, then at Star Fighter, and then Princess Kakyuu. "Apologies, Princess Kakyuu. I have to get going... but..." her voice stopped, as she turned towards Star Healer. "If anything else happens, please contact me."
Looking over at Kira, she spoke to her. "Princess, Get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." Bowing towards her for a moment, her body lit up red and vanished into a tiny red orb, which shot up and out the window, like a shooting star.

While she watched Star Catcher leave then Star Maker exit out of the room, a sharp silent gasp prompted Kira to stand up and speak up before they all left. "Thank you...Princess Kakyuu, Starlights...I'll let you know if I need anything." Turning towards Star Healer, she continued. "U-Um...could you and I have a moment? Please? I'll try not to take up too much of your time."

Now it was just the two of them, Kira placed her transformation wand on the bed and turned to Star Healer, waiting until the door was closed, giving the two some privacy. Keeping a good few steps apart, Kira didn't want to get too close to the Starlight, making sure she didn't invade her personal bubble.
"I...just wanted to say...thank you... for not... trying to force me into something I cannot do." Pausing, Kira continued. "But more importantly, I feel like I owe you an apology... I want to say all these things to you, but I just don't really know where to start either." Turning to face the yellow rose for a moment, Kira gathered her train of thought, starting with that, looking back at the Starlight again.
"I um... never got to process anything that happened in that room, back then. When I left the room... I had these memories of a past life and I am still trying to figure everything out. When I passed out, I didn't feel any pain physically but... I felt the pain of someone else's. Yours, to be exact." Kira almost mimicked what Usagi does, and crossed her hands over her chest.

User Image

"I wanted to protect something that means the universe to me, to others it is a yellow rose, but for me, it is a sign of love, something... precious and it needs to be protected. Despite the day we have had together... even though things towards the end got worse, they got better and... I have had the best day of my life." Kira faintly smiled and then rested her hands by her sides again. "I have to ask, Star Healer...you all seem so sure I am this Princess, but why would you all want to bother with a Princess who caused so much pain?" Kira questioned. "If you knew the things she had done, you probably wouldn't want to be around me, even though I resemble her, I'm just a reincarnation." Wanting to try and understand a bit further, Kira wanted to tell Star Healer the truth about who she was, and laying down that one big factor was a start. "I am living under someone's shadow, is it selfish of me to want to feel my own feelings, not someone else's? If I transform, that will get taken away from me. The one thing I have left to make me who I am... I am scared to lose that part of me the most." Kira started to understand the reason why Starlights/Three Lights were living a double life, and perhaps this was the same for them too? Did they feel this way at some point?

Star Spangled Justice

Sailor Star Catcher

Kou Taiki

Star Fighter Seiya

Marveling Adventurer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:19 pm
"Star Healer is in the room right next to you, I'm sure she would be more than happy to assist you if you need anything. We are here too."

There it was! That hidden smile that had been smothered by everyone giving advice towards Kira whether she wanted to hear it or not.

"Thank you."

Sailor Star Healer traded a smile with Kira. She didn't think that anything else needed to be said from this point out. As she turned to walk away, she noticed that Sailor Star Catcher was talking into her headset, "Hey....The youma has been defeated. And Kira is awake now, I'll be home shortly." She didn't mean to eavesdrop on Star Catcher then, overhearing what was being spoken to someone on the other end. The moment Star Catcher finished she saw that her line of sight aligned up to where Kira stood, which caused Star Healer to pause in her footsteps.

Casting a casual glance towards Star Catcher, as the woman turned to face both Star Fighter then their Princess Kakyuu. "Apologies, Princess Kakyuu. I have to get going... but..." Feeling the attention fall upon herself then, Star Healer turned her body to show Star Catcher she was listening to her concerns. "If anything else happens, please contact me." Without hesitation, she replied, "Yes, of course Star Catcher."

"Princess, Get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." It felt like mere seconds with the words Star Catcher released just before she shot out through the window then straight up into the air within the blink of an eye. Star Healer released a light sigh as she watched Star Catcher depart. For some odd reason, the sparkling trail of red lights that lingered in along the air, caused Star Healer to become lost in thought momentarily. Which caused her to reflected upon everything that had happened during the days' events.

"Thank you...Princess Kakyuu, Starlights...I'll let you know if I need anything." Her attention was drawn out when she heard Kira speak up, which caused a break in her thoughts. Reacting by turning towards Kira one last time before providing her the space she needed to rest for the night.

"U-Um...could you and I have a moment? Please? I'll try not to take up too much of your time."

Hearing Kira request Star Healer to stay caused an expression of 'Who? Me?' to appear. Almost as if she had pointed at herself but didn't. The noise in the background of people departing felt like a much needed commercial break. A long pause of silence lingered in the air. The moment the bedroom door closed behind them, Star Healer could have sworn she heard a huge sigh of relief escape from Kira's lips.

"I...just wanted to say...thank you... for not... trying to force me into something I cannot do."

Emerald green eyes followed Kira's hand that lightly placed the transformation wand down along bed. The moment Kira turned towards her and began to thank her. Kinda caused a confused expression for a brief fleeting moment. Star Healer started to open her mouth but soon hushed herself, in realization that Kira was not finished with what she was trying to explain with her expression.

"But more importantly, I feel like I owe you an apology... I want to say all these things to you, but I just don't really know where to start either."

"Kira, you don't owe me an apology." Feeling as though Kira was purposely not trying to invade in on her personal bubble of space. Which she thought was adorable. She did the same in return. Respected Kira's private space. She would hope that Kira would eventually realize that she didn't need to ask permission to move closer. Star Healer was very open about who could get close to her without having some form of repercussions.

User Image

Gesturing outwardly with her gloved hands towards Kira, "Why not start from the beginning. Start with what makes you feel comfortable to talk about to me... openly, Kira." Star Healer said genuinely in a friendly manner. She wanted Kira to trust her and feel comfortable with her. Even if it meant she had to go slow. She didn't want Kira to feel like she was being rushed into talking about a topic she was not comfortable in discussing.

After making that simple statement, Star Healer couldn't help but notice that Kira seemed distracted. Especially once she looked away from her and over towards the yellow rose floating along the surface of the water. "I um... never got to process anything that happened in that room, back then. When I left the room... I had these memories of a past life and I am still trying to figure everything out. When I passed out, I didn't feel any pain physically but... I felt the pain of someone else's. Yours, to be exact."

'...I never got to process anything that happened that room, back then...' Replaying what was said, caused Star Healer to become completely still as a gradual hue of pink began to blossom along her neck that caused the color to roll upwards towards her ears in a blush. If what Kira was talking about, she figured Kira was mentioning the kiss. Not the friendly kiss on stage but the one behind closed doors. Recalling what Star Maker had said to her later about rushing into doing things that probably made the moment awkward. Caused Star Healer to feel like a glowing beacon of light then. Reaching up to try and idly rub away the growing blush that was creeping its way up along her features.

"Ooooh... yea... about that... I .. umm?" Feeling herself fidget slightly, as she tried her best not to make this weird then. Star Healer started to say something in response. However the following statement from Kira made her wonder, if what was being said was concentrated more on what happened thereafter?

"When I left the room... I had these memories of a past life and I am still trying to figure everything out. When I passed out, I didn't feel any pain physically but... I felt the pain of someone else's. Yours, to be exact."

"You felt my pain?" Star Healer repeated what Kira said.

"I wanted to protect something that means the universe to me, to others it is a yellow rose, but for me, it is a sign of love, something... precious and it needs to be protected. Despite the day we have had together... even though things towards the end got worse, they got better and... I have had the best day of my life."

"Kira, I was so afraid that I scared you. Or made you feel uncomfortable when I kissed you. Not just once, but twice in one night. Star Maker said that I was rushing my feelings... which would possibly push you away from me." Star Healer's blush began to reside as her expression saddened, "I was legitimately sharing my feelings with you. If I cannot express my feelings verbally, the best way for me to do so is through a tender touch. To show you my affections. I was so afraid that I.. I ... that my actions frightened you. When I saw you... I thought you ... you ran away not just to get away from me but your friends and in doing so. . . My actions...caused you to run into danger. Me! I caused you to get hurt and that just killed me, deep down, into the pit of my soul. I couldn't bare the thought that my actions of ... showing you how I felt about you got you injured."

"Seeing you holding onto the yellow rose that I had gifted you...I...I" She meant to say her other alternative-half, Yaten had given to Kira but just rolled with it and continued.

Closing her eyes releasing a pent up sigh, Star Healer turned to the side as she was regathering her thoughts. Reaching up to brush back some loosely fallen bangs away from her emerald eyes. Turning to face Kira once more, "Do you know the expression... to fall for someone at first sight? That's me. I fell for you. I promise that I am not weird, nor would I ever hurt you or cause you pain in any shape or form. I jus... wait.. ? Y-y-you had the best day of your life?" Looking up at Kira in a questioning manner.

". . . .So you're not mad at me? Or hate me?"

"I have to ask, Star Healer...you all seem so sure I am this Princess, but why would you all want to bother with a Princess who caused so much pain?"

A quizzical expression of 'huh' became evident then as she stood there processing what Kira asked.

User Image

"You do know how I was drawn to you... right, Kira? Y-you have this raw, ball of energy from within that radiates like the sun in a warming aura that draws people to you. You know this, right? Please tell me that you know this?" Star Healer blinked a couple of times as she moved slightly closer to Kira, still being mindful of her personal space.

"Princess who caused so much pain? What do you mean... caused so much pain?" She asked in a question, trying to gain a better understanding as to what Kira was trying to explain to her then.

"If you knew the things she had done, you probably wouldn't want to be around me, even though I resemble her, I'm just a reincarnation."

"A re-in-carnation?" Spelling out the word, mainly to herself and not meaning to say that out loud as she was trying to figure out what Kira was talking about then. "You are you, Kira. Unique, one of a kind. What do you mean by reincarnation of her? This energy that I feel radiating off of you.. lets call it the 'Princess Force' that I feel pulsating off of your form due to your royal blood?" The moment she said that, Star Healer wondered if what she asked made a whole lot of sense to Kira then.

"I am living under someone's shadow, is it selfish of me to want to feel my own feelings, not someone else's? If I transform, that will get taken away from me. The one thing I have left to make me who I am... I am scared to lose that part of me the most."

"Someone's shadow?" She was trying to understand what was being said. Truthfully she was. "No of course not, it's not selfish of you to want your own feelings or have your life the way you want it to be. Are you certain that you will lose yourself in the transformation, Kira? That you might possibly become an alternate version of yourself like us? Sort of? I mean none of us have royal blood in our veins like you and the other princesses do." Reaching up to rub at her temple lightly as she was trying to make light of what Kira was trying to explain simply.

Star Healer wasn't lost, she just didn't know how to explain what was on her mind that wouldn't upset Kira to begin with. "Kira... I am not a princess. I do know what it feels like to live a life separate from my own. A disguise in a manner. We all did this... Star Fighter, Star Maker and myself formed a second life, a second identity in order to protect our princess, while we were searching for her. We are still same person... there are just certain aspects about us that appear differently when we are our alternative selves. I hope that I am not confusing you. We chose to change." She stopped after saying that.

Turning to face Kira then, as she moved closer to where Kira stood. "And you... don't want to change for fear of being changed into someone that would take your identity. Oh Kira.. I'm sorry... I'm sorry that you are feeling obligated to shift your form in order to save others. I wish.. I had the words of wisdom to sway you to do what you believe to be right. I am a soldier that would do anything and everything in my power to protect the princess. Even give my life without any hesitation."

Star Healer sighed lightly, as she wanted to take a hold of Kira's hand, uncertain as to what she might do in reaction to that.

"I think you need to talk to someone who has experienced what you are going through. Someone who also felt like they were in someone else's shadow. I am not talking about our princess. I am talking about a dear friend of ours." Star Healer's eyes glazed over as she glanced downwards at Kira's hands in thought. "She was there when you needed her, even though you may not have reached out to her. I believe that she will understand you better than..."

Lifting up her emerald eyes once more to meet with Kira's eyes, "Those of us who would move mountains to protect you." 'Even with my last, dying breath.' She thought to herself as she kept that eye contact with Kira then. Feeling as though she had spoken enough and that she needed to give Kira the floor in order to respond. Star Healer wondered if Kira knew the reference of the friend she was speaking of. Someone who had already been there for Kira when she was in need of assistance.

She knew herself that she wasn't princess material, however Star Healer would be Kira's rock if she needed her to be. Someone to lean on, other than her primary protector Sailor Star Catcher. She knew what it felt like to feel someone else try to fill the shoes of someone of great importance in life. She wasn't trying to take over Star Catcher's role of protecting Kira. Not at all. Star Healer just wanted Kira to know that she wasn't alone and that she was there for her every step of the way. To provide a helping hand and guidance. In the end.. the decision to shift and transform would be Kira's decision. And her decision alone.

That was just it... Kira wasn't alone! She had friends that would be there for her and support what decision she makes.

Star Healer wanted to help Kira understand the gravity of how much she cared about her but not wanting to scare her in the process. Hoping that Kira was able to follow along with all that she said. Hoping that she did not make Kira feel so lost, alone and unheard of her feelings towards her fears. Keeping eye contact with Kira for a long amount of time, her eyes eventually lowered downwards, towards Kira's hands once more. How Star Healer wanted to reach out and take ahold of Kira's hands. To hold Kira's hands in her own. To truly let her know that she wasn't alone anymore, that there were people there that would support Kira's decision. No matter what was decided.

Sailor Sagittarius

Sailor Star Catcher

Kou Taiki

Star Fighter Seiya

Marveling Adventurer

Star Spangled Justice

Loyal Friend

8,375 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Sailor Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:26 am
Quote:
". . . .So you're not mad at me? Or hate me?"

Kira was extremely confused at this and drew her attention to the Starlight. "I... don't understand what you mean... am I missing something? Be mad at Star Healer? You don't mean... I... don't really remember much with you? I only saw you for a short moment before I ran out of the room . . . ."

Quote:
"You do know how I was drawn to you... right, Kira? Y-you have this raw, ball of energy from within that radiates like the sun in a warming aura that draws people to you. You know this, right? Please tell me that you know this?"

Kira shook her head, there were obviously chunks of information she was missing from somewhere.

Quote:
"Kira, I was so afraid that I scared you. Or made you feel uncomfortable when I kissed you. Not just once, but twice in one night. Star Maker said that I was rushing my feelings... which would possibly push you away from me."

Kira realized at this moment she had been speaking a bit too openly towards Star Healer, forgetting who she was speaking to.
"Oh!" placing her hands over her mouth quickly as if to stop herself from speaking. "Kissed me? WHAT?! Since when?! I don't remember doing that to her! Did...Did I cheat?! I only remember her in that room then I left then passed out!" Kira was about to have a mini meltdown but was stopped in her tracks by Star Healer's words, letting her continue.
"I-It wasn't that it was when... you..." Kira paused, she had to rethink her sentence but the voice of Star Healer clouded her thought process.

User Image

Quote:
"No of course not, it's not selfish of you to want your own feelings or have your life the way you want it to be. Are you certain that you will lose yourself in the transformation, Kira? That you might possibly become an alternate version of yourself like us? Sort of? I mean none of us have royal blood in our veins like you and the other princesses do."

Kira narrowed her gaze, and a 'huh' expression was displayed, as Star Healer started to explain something to Kira that she had quietly wondered.

Quote:
"Kira... I am not a princess. I do know what it feels like to live a life separate from my own. A disguise in a manner. We all did this... Star Fighter, Star Maker and myself formed a second life, a second identity in order to protect our princess, while we were searching for her. We are still same person... there are just certain aspects about us that appear differently when we are our alternative selves. I hope that I am not confusing you. We chose to change."

"What?" Kira said, a bit shocked to hear this from Star Healer, remembering back to what she whispered to Star Catcher prior.

Quote:
"Yeah--but...it's just..." Kira squeaked and then leaned into Star Catcher's ear, which was the side that didn't have the headset on, as she tippy-toed up as the Starlight was quite tall, and whispered "Does Star Healer and Yaten share the same memories? I didn't want her to find out how obsessed I am if they do!" Kira whispered to her friend, but not within anyone else's earshot.

After Kira had finished whispering, Star Catcher stood up straight placed one hand on her hip, and answered "Well, yeah, she would. Why don't you just ask? I don't get what the big deal is... they knew this about you already because you told them."

" . . . . . . . "

User Image

Biting her lower lip, Star Healer outright answered that question for Kira, without even her awkwardly bringing anything up. "Wait a sec... you and Yaten are the same, it's not like that show where there are two beings and they change between each other, but only have the memories of the form they are in--- aaahh it's a program, nevermind (Kira was referencing a character from Cardcaptor Sakura)-- but I'm...relieved to hear that... well.. kind of... you saw my room without my permission..." Looking away for a moment in blushing pout, Kira didn't want to ramble on anymore and looked back at Star Healer again. "So, you're really a girl? this is what you actually look like? Who you really are? A Starlight?" Pausing for a moment, the archer continued "You know... I never once thought Yaten was actually a girl, you had me fooled thinking I may have cheated and fallen for two people, even as the Princess I didn't even see it... but now I do and I'm glad you haven't changed back yet, because it gave me a chance to see you for who you really are." giving her a smile after that sentence, not even phased she outright admitted she had fallen for her, but the smile faded as she then turned to face the window, Kira peered up outside at the sky.

Quote:
"And you... don't want to change for fear of being changed into someone that would take your identity. Oh Kira.. I'm sorry... I'm sorry that you are feeling obligated to shift your form in order to save others. I wish.. I had the words of wisdom to sway you to do what you believe to be right. I am a soldier that would do anything and everything in my power to protect the princess. Even give my life without any hesitation."

User Image

"I... don't ever want that. The reason I didn't tell anyone who I was, Liara, is because the Zodiac Starlights are to take the Princess back to her home planet, I kept my identity from Star Catcher for that reason... if I regain my memories and powers... there is no future for us. I cannot take a Starlight away from their Princess, especially from another Princess. You travel with Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Star Maker, and Sailor Star Fighter. My duty will only be to protect my people, I cannot let the same fate we all had happen again." Kira said, revealing something to Star Healer, admitting to her the choice she made and one of the reasons valid to Star Healer and why she doesn't want to transform. "I..." Kira uttered, about to continue, but stopped as Star Healer continued to speak to her, as she got closer to the archer.
"That's why I don't want to transform... because I am selfish like that, I just want another life... I don't want to re-live my past life..." she whispered.
Perhaps if Kira and Star Healer... Yaten kept their identities, even though it would of been a lie from both parties, there may of been a future for the two of them, but now both are aware of each other, it now got a lot harder to maintain any form of friendship the two had.

Quote:
"I think you need to talk to someone who has experienced what you are going through. Someone who also felt like they were in someone else's shadow. I am not talking about our princess. I am talking about a dear friend of ours." Star Healer's eyes glazed over as she glanced downwards at Kira's hands in thought. "She was there when you needed her, even though you may not have reached out to her. I believe that she will understand you better than..."

Kira looked back and blinked, tilting her head for a few moments. "She? Do you mean that Tsukino girl? Sailor Moon, right? Hm... the last time we crossed paths, I think I might have warned her off... I have this vague memory, but it wasn't me who spoke to her, it was Princess Nova." Kira admitted to Star Healer. Noticing how Star Healer had now and then made eye contact with Kira, then down at her hands only made Kira curious. "Hm? Are you... worried I'm still hurt?" Kira asked, showing both her hands to Star Healer "I'm fine! See? Or is it something else?" she asked the Starlight, trying to think of why she kept looking at her hands.
"Star Healer, is that what you want? For me to transform? is that it...?" Kira turned around to pick up the transformation wand and held it in both hands, close to her chest.
"Star Healer...? If you really want me to transform, if that is your wish, then..." The archer's eyes dilated like she were in a trance as she continued to speak as she gazed down at the object. "I will do it... because that is what you want... and I..." gripping the object in her hands tightly, you could hear how tightly she held onto the wand as her hands twisted around it more, the tighter she gripped onto it. "I'll do it... I'll do anything for Yaten... Star Healer... because I..." Kira seemed to be stuck on her words, as she just stood there as if she became a statue, her body began to start the transformation process and she began to glow a bright blue aura, which surrounded her body, her hair began to flow behind her gently.

User Image

"I love you..." she only thought to herself, being stuck in that thought and that thought only.
If Star Healer wanted to stop the transformation, she still could by removing the object from Kira's hands, or change Kira's fate by letting her continue with her transformation.

User Image

Star Spangled Justice

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas