Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Playing OG Animal Crossing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Animal Crossing?
  Yes
  No
View Results

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:11 pm
I started a new village on OG Animal Crossing a few days ago. I did the first event that was available, the Halloween festival. It was a lot of fun. Anyone else play AC:GC? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:34 pm
anwimal crossing is amazing. i played it pretty extensively for a few years. i still go back on it to update it for the seasons and holidays even now. i just did let my nintendo online sub fall but will have it up in a week or two if ya ever wanna visit my island. i have so many mats and items if ya ever need a hand. but again. i'll be a couple weeks b4 i get teh sub back up and runnin! can share pics and stuff tho!

edit: oh i'm dumb haha you said og animal crossing i was talking about switch sorry sweatdrop i have played all teh animal crossings a bunch and i do have animal crossing game cube and wii emulated and playable on my pc. Havent fired it up a few months but love it! I also have wild world and new leaf on teh 3ds. for a little while there i was trying to check on all of em daily but bout lost my mind rofl i'll post a screenshot maybe 2m of my game cube emulated ac!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:04 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
anwimal crossing is amazing. i played it pretty extensively for a few years. i still go back on it to update it for the seasons and holidays even now. i just did let my nintendo online sub fall but will have it up in a week or two if ya ever wanna visit my island. i have so many mats and items if ya ever need a hand. but again. i'll be a couple weeks b4 i get teh sub back up and runnin! can share pics and stuff tho!

edit: oh i'm dumb haha you said og animal crossing i was talking about switch sorry sweatdrop i have played all teh animal crossings a bunch and i do have animal crossing game cube and wii emulated and playable on my pc. Havent fired it up a few months but love it! I also have wild world and new leaf on teh 3ds. for a little while there i was trying to check on all of em daily but bout lost my mind rofl i'll post a screenshot maybe 2m of my game cube emulated ac!

I was thinking about playing the series from beginning to end with all the games. Like I think you can transfer between consoles. Hm. It'd be cool if others would join, and we could play like the DS version online again. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:39 am
I fired this up and went down quite the rabbit hole today. it inspired me to explain to my lil cousins.. well they're all teenagers now how to load and emulate old games. i wanted to share some pics of my lil gamecube animal crossing. enjoy!
User Image

User Image

User Image

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:43 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
I fired this up and went down quite the rabbit hole today. it inspired me to explain to my lil cousins.. well they're all teenagers now how to load and emulate old games. i wanted to share some pics of my lil gamecube animal crossing. enjoy!
User Image

User Image

User Image

yes! how cool!

Let me know if your little cousins play with you. That sounds like a lot of fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:46 am
Ninva
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
User Image

User Image

User Image

yes! how cool!

Let me know if your little cousins play with you. That sounds like a lot of fun!

sorry they were huge lol i cute them by 50% size just now! i dunno if they'll play anything with me. more like the youngest one will learn to emulate and he's lookin at god of war games hehe rofl

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:56 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Ninva
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
User Image

User Image

User Image

yes! how cool!

sorry they were huge lol i cute them by 50% size just now! i dunno if they'll play anything with me. more like the youngest one will learn to emulate and he's lookin at god of war games hehe rofl

rofl of corse he is  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:55 pm
I looooove OG Animal Crossing heart
I emulate the GC one on dolphin all the time, bonus means I can back up my save on my HD.  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:48 am
AaronAlroy
I looooove OG Animal Crossing heart
I emulate the GC one on dolphin all the time, bonus means I can back up my save on my HD.

Feel free to show it off sometime! i've got teh wii and the gc one emulated on dolphin. the wii one was tricky to get good keybindings for the xbox controller but i'm happy with it now! got a joystick for the movement function of the wiimote.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:38 pm
I need to emulate it sometime! Sorry for necroposting XDDD  

platinumcherry

Fuzzy Lop

6,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:34 pm
platinumcherry
yeah it's super fun! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:40 am
soup wizard
platinumcherry

no worries on the necroposting. a majority of the content and threads here are almost decades old and i'm fine if necroing some of them stirs up new conversations in the now! i just took down my ice sculptures for winter on acnh. gotta start hauling in the spring little by little. im packing my 3ds with me to play some of the old new leaf and wild world. i love the vibe of them and it helps with the stress. gogo ac!

i was missing my emulated gc and wii versions yesterday. those games are straight dopamine!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:47 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
soup wizard
platinumcherry

no worries on the necroposting. a majority of the content and threads here are almost decades old and i'm fine if necroing some of them stirs up new conversations in the now! i just took down my ice sculptures for winter on acnh. gotta start hauling in the spring little by little. im packing my 3ds with me to play some of the old new leaf and wild world. i love the vibe of them and it helps with the stress. gogo ac!

i was missing my emulated gc and wii versions yesterday. those games are straight dopamine!
My goal is to get through at least one year in the AC:GC version before starting the next version and play in order like that. The only issue is that I haven't visited my village since the end of Jan. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:14 am
platinumcherry

ninja

Fg4pg Gift Ninja

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:14 pm
only started the games long enough to get first save in and have a starter tent but i managed to get emulators for ds wild world (melonds emulator) and 3ds new leaf (citra emulator) and they're lookin good!

i have a 3ds and it plays the ds and i have both games but i want to start new playthrus on pc. should be fun to get into sometime when i need chill!

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff