Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Playing OG Animal Crossing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Animal Crossing?
  Yes
  No
View Results

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:38 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
only started the games long enough to get first save in and have a starter tent but i managed to get emulators for ds wild world (melonds emulator) and 3ds new leaf (citra emulator) and they're lookin good!

i have a 3ds and it plays the ds and i have both games but i want to start new playthrus on pc. should be fun to get into sometime when i need chill!
Oh man that's really cool. I wonder if there's a way we could setup a way to play online? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:46 am
i have a friend who claims to have a modded 3ds an ds emulation and doenst have to worry about the impending shut down of online play for 3ds coming this april. i have no idea how it works tho but dang that'd be awesome. might be worth lookin into  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:47 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
i have a friend who claims to have a modded 3ds an ds emulation and doenst have to worry about the impending shut down of online play for 3ds coming this april. i have no idea how it works tho but dang that'd be awesome. might be worth lookin into
I don't play video games during the week day. But I'll check this weekend.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:00 am
my wild world game is destroyed by grass lol i may never get them all pulled. i meant to catch wisp on my new leaf game to ask her to pull all the weeds there but my tired butt passed out so its still weedy lol rofl

wtb riding lawn mower pliss

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:03 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
my wild world game is destroyed by grass lol i may never get them all pulled. i meant to catch wisp on my new leaf game to ask her to pull all the weeds there but my tired butt passed out so its still weedy lol rofl

wtb riding lawn mower pliss
I did some research this weekend, and I have confirmed that I don't have time for setting up wireless. haha. The only way you can do it is through a DNS record change on the device. And I just didn't want to bother with the configuration as no one had like a singular tutorial online, which is weird because I imagine a lot of people doing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:07 am
wisp aint showing up yet on new leaf... like they know imma ask them to mow my town rofl i gotta get on the online for 3ds b4 they shut it down and check out stuff. at least the diff patterns save me up some cool stuff! got wild world picked  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:17 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
wisp aint showing up yet on new leaf... like they know imma ask them to mow my town rofl i gotta get on the online for 3ds b4 they shut it down and check out stuff. at least the diff patterns save me up some cool stuff! got wild world picked
Oh nice. I thought they already closed online support honestly.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff