Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
* drinks coffee * Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  yes
View Results

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:48 am
hi guildies  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:12 am
ninja

Fg4pg Gift Ninja

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:21 am
Was hyped to see a new post in general! Please add a poll to it so ppl get a few extra plat as they post! and in general have it ask a question or mention a topic. or if its just for posting plat like this one it can go in the kingdom of spamalot which is also a fun place i visit each day! i'll leave it up to u if u want to add a poll and topic like which coffee ya like or w/e or if u prefer just for bumping i can add this post to spamalot for us to rattle in. 4laugh either is great!

i miss coffee but i've switched to tea land so today i'm having chamomile lavender.. in the day.. cuz every few days i have it. keeps me calm 3nodding

edit: tytyty fer the poll! heart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:21 am
Fg4pg Gift Ninja
ninja

oh you! heart
Thank you!!  

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:24 am
emotion_kirakira Gift ninja's are great! we used to have many back in the day popping in all the super active threads and subforums. Glad to see one is still around!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:27 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Was hyped to see a new post in general! Please add a poll to it so ppl get a few extra plat as they post! and in general have it ask a question or mention a topic. or if its just for posting plat like this one it can go in the kingdom of spamalot which is also a fun place i visit each day! i'll leave it up to u if u want to add a poll and topic like which coffee ya like or w/e or if u prefer just for bumping i can add this post to spamalot for us to rattle in. 4laugh either is great!

i miss coffee but i've switched to tea land so today i'm having chamomile lavender.. in the day.. cuz every few days i have it. keeps me calm 3nodding

edit: tytyty fer the poll! heart

tea is so much better on so many levels. but i can't get out of the heel of coffee's ... grip ?? that's not the correct verb. haha  

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:28 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
emotion_kirakira Gift ninja's are great! we used to have many back in the day popping in all the super active threads and subforums. Glad to see one is still around!

hm maybe i should start a gift ninja account mrgreen ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:35 am
I am silly with the amount of coffee I drink, and it always has to be beans, instant is a total abomination.
Bf was shocked the other day because I had 5 coffees before midday User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am a sucker for italian roast though.  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:38 am
soup wizard
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

There is the official guild gift ninja up there but he is indeed a lonely ninja. In the past there were lots of gift ninja's popping up and gifting when they felt so inclined! I hear the gift ninjas welcomes all of open heart and wallet. I'll dig up the info on the guild gift ninja's. pirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:40 am
AaronAlroy
I am silly with the amount of coffee I drink, and it always has to be beans, instant is a total abomination.
Bf was shocked the other day because I had 5 coffees before midday User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i was always a basic vanilla late gal myself. oo or those fancy holiday chocolate coffee's omg.. or sometimes when i worked at mcdonalds back in teh day i'd make a vanilla latte but add in some of the hot cocoa.. omg emotion_omnomnom i want some now! i think imma have my lemon ginger black tea later. i grate the ginger into it and squeeze lemon so its stronk!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:51 am
I wanted to post this from our read first thread just to describe the gift ninja's and how much we thought this through back in the day! This post was from over a decade ago but I'd say we could go this way again if we add more gift ninjas!

Angelic_Highlights

GIFT NINJAS

So you have been within the guild for some time now and made your introduction post, posting a few topics, read the stickies and this thread and noticed that a strange person with "Gift Ninja" at the start of there name who always seem to dress in stealth clothing and keeps popping up around the guild never saying a word just posting a strange icon ninja and nothing more. surprised

Well before you start howling and reporting them to the mods i suggest you do not biggrin these secretive people are not spamming the guild there actually a part of the guild! if you see this icon in a thread you have posted in or one that you have not this icon ninja means that someone has been ninja'ed and this does not mean there hurt it means that someone who has posted in the thread has been sent a gift or a amount of gold. Please refer to the dos and donts to see how you can improve your chances or getting a donation from one of them.

UNDERSTANDING THE GIFT NINJAS

Understanding these secretive people is never easy as they never speak but this is not because they do not have a voice this is because they must make a vow of complete silence when they start there training, our source has confirmed that each and every ninja has took a vow of silence to never speak and never give away there identity (but this does not mean we have not tried to find out who they are they never answer there pm s sad )

These secretive people will never give there identity out because it allows them to give gifts when they wish and see fit in secret but of course they do not have endless amounts of gold or items in there pockets they have to earn them just like we do.

They go through extensive training in the Official FG 4 PG Gift Ninja Academy which believe me is on tight security sad if you see them making a appearance pray your being noticed and selected by them wink

The gift ninjas become excited when they see how much excitement they have generated by just popping in a striking someone that it makes them crazy and they end up doing multiple strikes and you never know the next strike could be you wink

Remember they never speak so sending them pm s is worthless but if you wish to show them how much there gift has made you happy then you can always comment on there profile but do not expect a reply wink

DOS & DON'T

DOS

• Be Active! (the more you post the more you will be seen)
  • Be Seen To Be Aiding People (helpers will be helped back)
  • Follow The Rules
  • Become A Regular
  • Be Kind & Respectful
  • Remember The Sub Sections (They also visit here)

DONTS

• Break The Rules!
  • Scam People (Duh!)
  • Beg EVER! (no one likes a begger)
  • Bully Anyone (They will notice)
  • Post & Bugger Off (you will never get noticed this way)

Q&AS

What Are The Gift Ninjas? - i have already said this there kind secretive people who keep there identity a secret and give out gifts and gold to active people in the guild.
Wow How Can I Get A Gift? - Uh you don't they will give you one if they see fit too. You don't just send a note and get a gift they have to notice you first.
Noticed? How Do I Do That? - Getting noticed is really simple the more you post the more chance you have of them seeing you. The less you post and that chance will be lower. Activity is a big thing to even have the chance of getting noticed.
Can't I Just Send Them A Pm Asking Them For Aid? - Hell no this will get you a instant ignore, no one likes a begger so there is no reason why they should.
But Why Not They're Rich? - This could not be further from the truth they have to work for there gold just like you and i do. They do not have a bottomless amount of gold.
Ok So I Am Active & Not Begging Why Have I Not Been Noticed? - Well just like you and i they cannot be online all the time and because of the rate of activity in the guild there is a chance you will not be noticed. Think about how many members there are and also the amounts of posts we get a day.
Ok So Ill Just Bump Til I Am Noticed? - Uh this is not a wise idea because not only you are breaking the rules your also going to become a annoyance this is a sure way of not getting them to notice you but to ignore you.
Great So There Is A Chance I Won't Be Noticed - Just like with everything it comes down to chance and luck but don't fret the longer your in the guild and the more active you are the more likely you are to having them notice you.
But Will They Know What I Want? - Simple keep your Wish list updated all the time and they will get a idea to what you want. But if you have nothing on it they will just give you gold.
But I Only Want Expensive Items? - And? the price of a item does not make them choose not to give you a gift, if it is a price they cannot afford they will just give you a gold donation to help you on your quest.
Wow I Got A Donation!!! How Can I Thank Them? - Congratulations and the simple answer is tell your friends and random people you meet on your travels about the guild.
I Want To Be One Too!! How Do I Become One? - The FG 4 PG Gift Ninja Academy is where you would apply but do you really think you have what it takes? Can you keep a secret? they have to make a vow to never speak and never reveal there identities do you think you can do that?
I DON'T WANT TO BE SILENT!! - well then you do not have what it takes to become a gift ninja.
But I Want To Be Noticed! - You can do that with your other account can't you not?
Yea Yea Ok I Can Keep A Secret! So How Do I Apply? - To apply you will need to send the questions below to the gift ninjas mule the details are further down this post.
Ok I Applied And Got No Reply? - All applications are screened and voted on by ALL of the gift ninjas so if you have still not got a answer back this could be because there waiting to see what the result is. But if your declined then they will give the reason why and they only decline if it is a good reason.
But I'm Not Rich Will That Ruin My Chances? - Hehe nope they do not go on how much gold you have there main concern is being silent and keeping your indentity a secret.
I Got Refused! Can I Apply Later? - Of course you will know the reason why you did not get through, work on that problem and then apply a little later smile

I hope this has helped!

CHANCES OF GETTING A DONATION

The chance of getting a donation from any one of the gift ninjas really does depend on your activity. The more active you are within the guild the more chance you have of getting struck by them. If you see a gift ninja strike in a thread keep posting around because as i said it simply drives them crazy with excitement and this could increase your chances as well.

Also following the rules and becoming a regular where you get known is also a way of being noticed more by them but end of the day nothing else really can improve your chances it is all down to activity, chance and luck.

FANCY YOURSELF A NINJA??

Ah so you fancy yourself a ninja? think you can keep a secret about your identity and also never utter a single word? Think that you can keep silent when you see someone saying they got ninja'ed? Or will the urge to yell "i did it" be too much for you?

if you can keep a secret, be silent and not have the urge to scream your the ninja then you just might stand a chance. Remember every application is taken seriously and will be voted on by all the ninjas. smile

To Apply

to apply you will need to send the following below to the fg4pg captain Rydia-beck aka Lillea

1. Why do you wish to become an Official FG 4 PG Gift Ninja?
2. When did you join FG 4 PG?
3. Why would you not consider just being a random donator within the guild?
4. Will you be active within the academy?
5. Will abide by all rules of the academy and swear to keep the identities of Gift Ninjas an absolute secret?

And now you wait, do not hassle them or send them begging pm's because they no doubt will end up in the ignore bin.

Good Luck!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:03 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
AaronAlroy

i was always a basic vanilla late gal myself. oo or those fancy holiday chocolate coffee's omg.. or sometimes when i worked at mcdonalds back in teh day i'd make a vanilla latte but add in some of the hot cocoa.. omg emotion_omnomnom i want some now! i think imma have my lemon ginger black tea later. i grate the ginger into it and squeeze lemon so its stronk!

Omg yeah you were essentially making a mocha which is like a coffee with hot chocolate added to it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I loove them I gotta try adding vanilla to mine because I usually make a filter coffee then add low sugar hot choclate to it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Also sorry I originally edited your post without realising instead of pressing quote like a doofus, I put it back to how it was.  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:10 am
AaronAlroy

oof, 5 coffees!
I had to stop when my heart started to race.
Turned out to be general anxiety however. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:11 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
soup wizard
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

There is the official guild gift ninja up there but he is indeed a lonely ninja. In the past there were lots of gift ninja's popping up and gifting when they felt so inclined! I hear the gift ninjas welcomes all of open heart and wallet. I'll dig up the info on the guild gift ninja's. pirate

also. im curious how everyone knew i posted here. it certainly makes me want to post more -- but like did everyone receive a notification, or do i have to set that?  

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:40 pm
soup wizard
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
soup wizard
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

also. im curious how everyone knew i posted here. it certainly makes me want to post more -- but like did everyone receive a notification, or do i have to set that?

the guild home page. i check daily and it lists all the new top posts for the day.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff