Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
zOMG gaming night?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yes?
  yes!
View Results

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:01 am
Anyone interested in re-learning or playing zOMG for the first time? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:34 am
I tried zomg a little while back and it made me a little motion sick with the way the character moves through it. maybe a diff flash player if ruffle is working with it might help dunno. i never did get into it. would need a guide for dummies to possibly try again but not sure if i could with the motion sickness.

hay if you're into it tho i probably have some zomg stuff i'd love to give to someone who could use it if you're intersted.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:36 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
I tried zomg a little while back and it made me a little motion sick with the way the character moves through it. maybe a diff flash player if ruffle is working with it might help dunno. i never did get into it. would need a guide for dummies to possibly try again but not sure if i could with the motion sickness.

hay if you're into it tho i probably have some zomg stuff i'd love to give to someone who could use it if you're intersted.

I'm sorry to hear that it gives you motion sickness.

I'm not sure if I'm into zOMG yet. I keep dying. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:38 am
I have totally played myself out of zOMG at this point.
I played it so much all those years ago to the point I've basically done every story thing.
Already unlocked all areas and maxed everything so when I tried to jump back in a few weeks ago I just found everything sort of empty and dull. sweatdrop  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:40 am
AaronAlroy
I played it so much all those years ago to the point I've basically done every story thing.
Already unlocked all areas and maxed everything so when I tried to jump back in a few weeks ago I just found everything sort of empty and dull. sweatdrop

That's understandable.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:44 am
soup wizard
AaronAlroy

That's understandable.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I really wished I could get back into it though because I had so much fun with it as a teenager.
Now with the quests done it's just mobs that spawn and don't drop anything when I kill them.  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:48 pm
AaronAlroy
soup wizard
AaronAlroy

I really wished I could get back into it though because I had so much fun with it as a teenager.
Now with the quests done it's just mobs that spawn and don't drop anything when I kill them.

Oh dang, I didn't realize the end game is just the end. sad

I was thinking it'd be like Everquest or something, endless ways to level up stuff.  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games