Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Summit the Indigo Plateau! Reno and Sub vs the Elite Four Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:00 pm
[One week before Snagem's trip to Paldea.]

Reno and Sub, who had both collected all eight badges of Kanto and respectively, had gotten together and decided as a sort of (mostly) friendly rivalry that they would journey to the Indigo Plateau, challenge the Elite Four, and see if one of them might become the next champion over both regions. Two Snagems will enter, but will one make it to the top? And what if they both do? It was time to find out.

-----

[Viridian City]

Sub would be found sitting on a bench outside of the Viridian City Pokemon Center, waiting for his Co-Leader to arrive. He thought it would be nice if they both took the last leg of their journey together, the walk from Viridian City and up to the Indigo Plateau. It wasn't a particularly difficult trek, most trainers could make it, the only thing that stopped anyone from making it to the top were the guards that checked to make sure you had the right badges but that wouldn't be a problem for Reno and Sub.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:11 pm
Sub would hear a grumbling sigh from behind him as Reno strode up to the bench. "Stupid Psychic deterrent Elite Four member. Made me spend an hour figuring out whether or not to bring my channeling team." He said, staring off towards the Indigo Plateau. Shrugging off the mild amount of ire he felt over this hindrance to his channeling, Reno would already begin the walk to their destination, continuing to talk to Sub as he did so. "At least I managed to talk myself down from the one idea I had. As stone cold as it would be, I don't think showing up with a shovel to what's supposed to be a friendly competitive set of matches would be the right vibe."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:16 am
Sub turned his head around to see Reno approach, shaking his head slightly as he turned back around and waited for the man to make it up to the bench. Listening to him carry on Sub thought about his own team, giving it one last mental go over before deciding that it would be fine. "I was half tempted to go pick up a certain hunk of living metal from some far off ruins myself but I thought it might be tasteless bringing a weapon of mass destruction." Sub shrugged, then stood up and stretched a bit.

"Well then, if you're ready and I'm ready why don't we get to walking? Between the two of us there are four people who are waiting to meet us and I don't think we should keep them waiting any longer." Sub said, then proceeding to walk westward, down the paved road which would eventually lead them to the outskirts of Viridian City.

"So, what's the plan if one of us actually becomes champion? Have we ever really talked about that?" Sub asked Reno as they walked, at this point in their walk the houses were disappearing and tall grass was appearing on the horizon, soon they would be on Route 22.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:29 pm
Reno would level a flat stare towards Sub as he got up and they both started the walk towards the Indigo Plateau. "Tasteless is one word for it. I'm sure there are many others but I don't think you need to get talked back at over an idea you decided against." Having said his bit, Reno would follow along beside Sub as they walked through the town. He wasn't listening too closely to Sub as they walked within the town, instead looking over towards the Viridian Gym. Wonder how Blue was doing? It had been a long while since their fight and he hadn't seen him in many of their dealings with the Indigo Alliance.

Letting the train of thought run its course as they reached the edge of town, Reno would fully tune back in to Sub. Thankfully, it was in time to hear the question he was being asked. And now he had to take another minute to debate the answer over as a few possibilities jumped into his mind. "Well, I never asked you because I assumed it would be the next step to your efforts to instigate Snagem world domination." Reno snarkily told his friend, "As for me....I feel like the assumption of a leadership position within the Indigo Alliance would allow for some more direct changes to the Kanto and Johto regions. Try and develop out the educational sector to provide a more robust and wider range education, potentially trying to integrate channeling and hybrid classes into the current curriculum in order to have better understandings and utilization of the skills those can provide. Economically, I think it would be beneficial to try and capitalize on a few more of Silph Co's inventions and the bountiful resources the two regions have through more robust trade with regions like Orre and Kalos. I'm a little rusty on the political situation, so I can't speak on that as much but the whole Indigo Alliance deal should provide some strong bonds. Oh, and of course trying to get enforcement efforts to finally cut off Team Rocket. I think that about covers the broad strokes..."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:59 pm
Sub was taken back when Reno answered him in earnest, not expecting such a thoughtful response from the Psychic Channeler. Thinking about Reno's words in silence he continued to walk. "Snagem supremacy doesn't sound like a bad idea." The man said, smirking as he gave the response Reno probably expected but then pivoted to a more serious retort. "I got to say, a lot of that sounds good. Of course it requires a lot of cooperation, probably far more than what's currently possible, considering it took a global pandemic, a world war, and several weapons of mass destruction to even form the Indigo Alliance." Sub said, the small hint of disgust in what it took to get the world to cooperate.

"I seriously don't know what I would do. I really like the idea of getting the regions to come together, to share in the prosperity relegated to just a few, share the wealth. I don't know if it's feasible though, people are stubborn and greedy. I mean, have you seen the stuff with our new World Champion? All they do is park Green in front of a ribbon to cut or a camera to shake hands. I'm a little disappointed in how little she is doing with her new title but at the same time I never expected too much to come out of a ceremonial role, she's only doing what the world wants and expects of her." Sub went on.

They would eventually make it to the unofficial first gate of the Indigo Plateau, officially Route 23, a large building standing before them at the end of Route 22. Beyond this gate was the path to the plateau, the proper final stretch of travel before they make it to the end of the Pokemon League circuit. Stepping in they would find the place largely deserted, just a single guard standing at his post by the exit of this gate, the entrance to Route 23. Sub would look around at the inside of the empty building for just awhile, taking in how unused it felt, before finally approaching the guard.

"Beyond this door lies the path to the Indigo Plateau, only those who possess eight badges may summit the plateau. To pass through this door you must be in possession of a Boulder or Zephyr Badge. If you cannot present one of these badges you may not pass through." The guard instructed them, as if he had this little speech memorized by heart and didn't feel like saying anything but it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:06 pm
"Of course you'd want what you'd see as a benevolent dictatorship." Reno said, rolling his eyes before hearing Sub begin his own little tirade against the current World Champion. "Were you expecting some radical takeover by her to make the entire region fall to her whims? Then this entire thing is just feudalism with a shinier coat of paint because all you need to assert your will is to have the bigger stick."

Reno would soon find himself staring at the door in front of them, already digging through his pockets to find where he had stashed the small case with his badges in it. "Lets take this gate as an example. We're here to prove we did the fighting so we can actually enter and attempt to assert ourselves into the role of regional champion. And if that was all we needed to do to become the leader and not have to work with some others to do things, then every region would be able to be legally ran by whatever criminal organization can put together a strong enough team."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:25 am
Sub would let out a heavy sigh as he listened to Reno, just staying quiet for the time being as he opened up his vest and tapped the Zephyr Badge at the top. Normally he didn't wear his badges but for this he decided to put them on in the classic fashion, like a kid from Pallet Town might.

With their badges presented the guard would step to the side and pressed a button on the wall, the door unlocking with a click and slowly parting open to reveal Route 23 on the other side, the outside air wafting in.

Thanking the guard Sub would pass through the door and wait for Reno. As soon as both of them were on the other side the door would slowly begin to close behind them before finally locking shut. Unconcerned by being locked in on this walled route Sub turned to Reno.

"Do you ever get tired of antagonizing me?" He asked, they were going to be together for awhile so he figured now was as good as any time to confront Reno about how he has treated the Snagem leader for awhile now. "I don't even get to actually speak my mind anymore, you decide what I think, feel, and want for me. And Arceus forbid I say something negative about anyone or anything because you'll swoop in and tell me why I'm wrong about that too. Everything I do or think is wrong to you." Sub said as he began to walk, stepping off the pavement and onto the grass, he saw the next gate up ahead and didn't feel like approaching it yet.

"I know I'm not perfect but come on Reno, all the time? You never let an opportunity to knock me down pass you by. I was actually looking forward to this little trip with you, thought maybe we could enjoy ourselves and grow closer again but we haven't even made it to the Indigo Plateau yet and already I'm being lectured on why I'm wrong. And I honestly don't think I said anything that bad yet." He said, frustrated and just a bit hurt. "So is it going to be like this the whole way? If so I'll just go home. I know you're still mad at me about...a lot...and these days we disagree more than we agree but for just today can we at least try to get along?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:28 pm
Reno would barely make a few steps past the now closed doors before Sub began the confrontation. So, he wanted to start that particular discussion finally. This at least seemed like the ideal place, no one else around liable to interrupt or suddenly barge in to decide that Reno was crazy or stupid for his thoughts and Sub was so clearly in the right. Well, here we go. "I would be delighted to go back to how we used to be. But unfortunately, every time I have felt myself starting to go back to that, the world has decided to continue its efforts to keep me in that mindset," Breathing in slowly, he would glance down towards his arm and hit a button on it. Watching the lights dim for the embedded SNAG in the arm, Reno would sit himself down. "So, you know everything with the Ziton. What I didn't tell you is one of the things it tried on me was to deter me from bothering with any resistance by giving me a taste of the power that the one who created it possessed. Obviously, didn't stop me for long but it left an impression. An impression that made sure I was very familiar and freaked out when you started channeling for the world war and it was almost identical. But yknow, pushed past that and also tucked away your artifact for in case of real emergency purposes and I was fine. Could write the whole thing off as random happenstance and give the thing back. Then we went to Galar..."

Staring towards his prosthetic leg, Reno would continue to speak. "It wasn't the whole cult to the Ziton thing Robin brought up. That wasn't even a blip. It was a crazy powerful Psychic thing, of course it had a cult. No, the real thing that got me back to full blown paranoia was that Robin seemed to have just as much of a reaction to you as he did to the Ziton. Add in you somehow still managing to channel despite everything and I have been....very apprehensive about letting you too close. Potentially unduly but....in my head, it made sense." Taking another breath as he finally felt himself feeling some modicum of relief, he would finally look towards where Sub was. "So...whatcha to say to all that?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:15 pm
Sub would face Reno and pay close attention to what he had to say, normally Sub was the type to zone in and out of conversations, to only get the geist of what someone was saying and move on, but this was a rare moment where he wanted to take in every word his conversation partner uttered, every syllable. Once Reno was finished Sub would remain silent as he considered his question and while he had been a bit annoyed with Reno's treatment of him, offended, he couldn't be too angry now that Reno had explained himself. The man had gone through a lot in his life as well, some of the most traumatic of those events with Sub involved in some way.

"I say..." He said, his words trailing off as he looked around, spotting a trio of Spearow pecking at the ground near some tall grass, taking a few seconds more to just watch them. "...I understand." Sub said as he turned his attention back to Reno. "I know it must be scary, to go through what you did and then look at me and not only be reminded of it all but to feel like I am in someway connected to it all, as well as what happened at Snowpoint." Sub went on.

"My channeling, the Ziton and Robin, just all of this. I don't even know what it is all about, the role I play. But..." He said, looking back at the Spearow, an Ekans starting to slither out of the tall grass, ready to strike one of them however one of the trio had spotted it and alerted its flock to the threat, the birds flying away an denying the Ekans a meal.

"...we're still a team, right?" He asked Reno. "I've been there for you, to help you, even if when what I think is helping isn't, which I admit I've done. So all I'm asking is if you can be there for me. Help me figure out my connection to the Ziton, that cult and the strangeness with my channeling. I know from you that whatever it is it could possibly hurt others, you guys, and that's the last thing I want but if I can't figure out what it how can I prevent it from harming?" The Snagem leader asked of Reno.

"You don't have to tell me any more of what you know, which I have a funny feeling there is more but I respect that you may have your reasons for withholding information. Arceus knows I've done that to you before. But I would like it if you could help me at the very least not be a threat to you, however that is. I promise Reno, I'm really trying to be a better person, just...give me a hand?" He said, then looking at Reno's mechanical arm and smirking. "Actually I think you need one more than me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:29 pm
Reno would stare up towards Sub as he spoke, releasing a breath he didn't know he'd been keeping held until this moment. This was definitely a long time coming, that or some massive fracture event because neither one of them wanted to actually confront this thing. But it was nice to know that Sub had actually listened to the conversation and was actively responding to it compared to his usual listen to every three word and do whatever he wanted anyways.

"We're still a team. Don't ever doubt that one. If I thought this was enough to actually not have that be the case, I would've split after my adventure in Ultra Space rather than get the lecture." Reno said, slowly getting back up to his feet and giving a nod. "Once this is over, we can try on that figuring things out front again. Maybe time has given us some new leads on that front. As for giving you a hand..."

Popping the mechanical arm off, he would casually gesture towards Sub with the appendage now held by his other hand. "I can spare you a hand. But I will stay a leg up on you." Reno shot back, giving a quick little kick with the mechanical leg.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:16 pm
"Nah, keep it, I don't know where that thing has been." Sub shot back with a chuckle, then turning to the gate ahead and the guard stationed in front of it. "Well then, shall we?" He said, bowing and extending his arms towards the gate. When Reno stepped forward Sub would raise up and follow after him, both of them approaching the gate.

"Only those holding the Cascade or Hive Badge may pass!" The gate said, with all the sternness and pageantry of what one might expect. Without wasting time Sub would reveal the badges on the other side of vest and once Reno showed his Hive Badge the guard would stomp on the ground, salute them, and step to the side. "You may pass!" He almost shouted, the gates creaking and slowly opening.

"Thanks big guy!" Sub said with a wave as he passed through the gate. The other side was not noteworthy, just more of the pathway they found themselves on, grass, some bushes and flowers. It was all nicely kept though. A male and female pair of Nidoran would freeze when they showed up, staring at them for a bit before fleeing into a bush. Sub just chuckled.

"Speaking of Ultra Space, what was it like? That is going into Ultra Space and traveling through, what did it feel like?" Sub asked Reno as they walked. "I wonder what the other...mes...are like." He pondered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:44 am
Popping open the badge case again to present his little dewdrop looking badge, Reno would give a nod to the guard. "Hope you have a good day, sir." He added, following along behind Sub through the gate. And straight into another interesting conversation that Sub wanted to have. Well, this was certainly the time for them to actually hash out all these details they had been keeping from each other.

"Ultra Space is an...interesting place. It's this massive expanse of space, filled with meteor-like crystals and wormholes to countless different dimensions. There might be more to it, we only really saw a small slice of the place and Crystal really didn't want us to be found by the Ultra Recon Squad. As for the travel, it felt like...floating through the space. There wasn't any strong gravity to fully set your direction, but you could stand and stay on the larger meteors." Reno explained, slowly recounting what details he could remember. "There's also a weird energy to the place that I'm not positive what it can do, but I do have suits designed to make sure that we don't learn that by absorbing a ton of it."

Scratching his chin, Reno continued. "As for the whole other versions thing....we only saw two other dimensions. One was just where Crystal landed post.....everything. It didn't seem like Snagem was too different there, although we definitely weren't as well known as we are here. Didn't seem to see me as a member though. And then there was frostbite world. Aden got accidentally punted into another dimension and we got to see firsthand a world like that crazy assassin lady that tried to take out Blizz must have seen. The whole place was slowly growing colder and colder because of the new Mahogany Town Gym Leader, Blizz. And the rest of Snagem wasn't doing any better, since it sounded like a lot of the places where we stopped disasters had them happen. We were there for maybe an hour, so I don't know anything else really. It was an interesting time, for sure"

Finally reaching the gate, he would hear, "Only those holding the Thunder or Plain Badge may pass!" Glancing up towards the guard, Reno would once again pop open his badge case to present. And once Sub had presented his own badge as well, the guard would give a similar stomp, salute, and step to the previous guard as the gate opened.

Giving a nod to the guard as he passed through the gate, Reno would keep his focus on Sub as a new question crossed into his mind. "I know you all ended up going to.....Hisui, was it? What was that like? And how did that even happen?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:28 pm
"So the Hunter wasn't just spewing Tauros dung..." Sub said, musing over this fact about Blizzard. He had a feeling the Hunter wasn't fooling them, that Blizzard really did have that much potential power, heck that was one of the main reasons he was so drawn to Blizzard, but never did he imagine it would be world ending potential. "I do wonder if there will be any long term dangers to all that multiversal travel."

When they approached the next gate Sub would show off his Plain Badge, particularly proud of that one considering the b*****d of a bovine he had to take down to earn it. Thanking the guard he would pass through the gate, finding himself now on the other side which looks the same as the other. Sub would note he could sense the presence of a body of water, that distinct smell of humidity in the air, there must be something up ahead.

"Hisui, that's what they called it, just their name for Sinnoh back during early colonial times." Sub began to answer Reno. "It was shortly after you guys left for Ultra Space, if I'm getting my timing right, not that anymore told me you were leaving..." He said with an exaggerate 'throat clearing'. "...but GRAY had detected another space-time distortion in the labyrinth, which we found concerning how we had just taken care of one Ultra Beast down there, something Crystal called a Stakataka. We thought we'd be prepared this time, ready before it got the jump on us. We expected something much bigger but instead we were attacked by the tiniest Ultra Beast yet, couldn't be no bigger than a Caterpie and looked like an origami doll, was even mostly white like paper." He described the beast for Reno.

"Its size and apparent paper-like construction was deceiving, this thing packed a mean blade, it was even able to give Monstressor a nasty gash with a Cut! I've never seen a Normal move do that to a Rock type before, it cut through rock like it was nothing! Any who, we managed to burn the thing but it was a short lived victory when as soon as we defeated it some sort of giant rock came crashing through the wormhole with enough explosive force to send us all flying into the wormhole. We then all woke up in Hisui, evidently traveling through Ultra Space together during our unconscious state. It's a miracle we all ended up together and mostly safe. When we came back I went back down to check out that rock and it was definitely not of this world and in fact it had a smooth flat side like something cut it. Was weird..." Sub said, unaware of how that asteroid ended up there.

"Any who, Hisui was...different. The people in that time didn't trust Pokemon, at all, saw them as vicious creatures. For that matter the humans didn't trust hybrids for that matter, saw them as monsters as well. Very paranoid people, didn't trust us either until we proved our worth. In the end we had to seek out the Lake Trio and with their help Darts was able to help us escape into this giant space-time distortion above Mt. Coronet, travel into the Distortion World, and find out way back home. Again, all this multiversal travel has me concerned, can't be good for the body." Sub shook his head.

Approaching the forth gate Sub could definitely sense water now, it was very humid here and he could hear splashing if they were really quiet. The silence would be broken by the guard of the gate. "Only those holding the Rainbow or Fog Badge may pass!" Like prior Sub would open his vest to show the badge and once Reno showed his the guard would do as the ones before and the gate would open.

This time they were greeted to a different scene, the paved path and grass disappearing and sand materializing for a short length before becoming water. They were still in this enclosed route, walls all around them but there was a large body of water before them, signifying they would need to Surf on something to advance. "I know they expect us to swim but I don't feel like getting wet so..." Sub said as he took out a Dusk Ball and tapped the button on the front, releasing Valdemar the Hydreigon. Wasting no time Sub would mount the Pokemon and look to Reno. "Want to ride or do you got your own?" He said, offering a ride.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:17 pm
Reno would give a sigh as he heard the description of how exactly it was that Snagem had ended up thrown back into ancient times. The Labyrinth wasn't exactly loaded with cameras for obvious reasons, but Reno had been hoping that the rock and little dude that got shot into an Ultra Wormhole had arrived after they had left. So much for that potential. "Damnit. That thing came rocketing past us in Ultra Space and blasted through one of the rocks. I knew that it landed in the Labyrinth. I just was hoping that maybe that all landed after you guys ended up in Hisui." Reno was taking care to omit the fact he had been mildly responsible for steering the little paper guy to its final destination, but Sub didn't need every detail. "Anyway, I'm glad to see that we're at least a little more open minded compared to that. And also that I didn't end up on that trip. I can't even imagine what the reaction to my prosthetics would've been."

It would be a quick open of the badge case again before he and Sub passed through the next gate to find themselves looking at....some sort of lake? Why was there a lake here? "Did someone leave the sprinklers on and they thought it was a great feature or something?" Reno quipped, watching as Sub released his Hydreigon and extended the offer of a ride. Waving off the leader, Reno would open up his own Pokeball and hop aboard his Cloyster. And then pause before he took off across the water, They wanted to be all open and forward facing to each other but there was still so much of Sub's past and even Reno's time with the man before Snagem that was an enigma. ".....since we're both doing our best to be open here and Tesei has me thinking about it, want to offer up some details on your past, Shades? I know I have a few details from a myriad of sources, including my own faulty memory, but Id rather like it directly from the source." Reno tentatively said, still parked and waiting on top of his Cloyster to take off, waiting to see what sort of answers Sub might provide here. To be fair, a flat no might be expected but it was worth a shot.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:51 pm
"Oh boy, Shades." Sub said, not surprised by the question and while it was a subject he hadn't spoke much on it wasn't one he was particularly protective over, at least not anymore. "That was a dumb name in retrospect." He chuckled as he looked down at the water below, visualizing himself as Shades in the water's surface. "As you may or may not remember it starts with my time with Team Rocket. I had been on Giovanni's payroll for awhile when Aqua and Magma hit the scene and their fighting was becoming more and more open in Hoenn. Giovanni, ever the entrepreneur, saw an opportunity and started supporting both sides in this conflict with money, technology, you name it. How do you think a ragtag group of wannabe pirates managed to construct a sophisticated base of operations inside of a giant rock island?" He grinned.

"As it went on Rocket's aid leaned heavily towards Aqua with Magma becoming suspicious of Giovanni's intentions and scaling back the relationship. As such Giovanni focused on Aqua. Why aid them at all? Why not? To him it was free money and another venue for Pokemon research and new technological developments, didn't matter to him what their end goals were." Sub explained, Valdemar looking back at him and growling softly, the trainer immediately realizing his dragon wanted some scratches. Even dragons like a cuddle affection.

"As part of all this Giovanni inserted one of his own into the ranks of Aqua, me. If he was going to provide that much aid he wanted to make sure it was being used 'properly', that is for his own ends. My job was simple enough, I kept a close eye on Aqua from the inside, gathered information of value, and stole anything worth nicking for the boss." He continued as he scratched his Hydreigon. "Ever the Kecleon I donned my disguise, shaved my head and put on some glasses and joined Aqua. But while a part of Aqua I quickly rose in the ranks as I put my skills as a trainer and a thief to their use. My most prestigious heist was the theft of Devon tech, don't let them know it was me."

As he finished up his story the next gate was coming into view, this one in the middle of the water, the guard on a small island next to the gate, topless and sunbathing. As he saw them approach he quickly scrambled to his feet and went to dress. "So yeah, I helped Rocket and I helped Aqua. The last time Aqua saw Shades he was stealing the prototype of their fancy submarine. I still don't know what Giovanni wanted with that but he got it." Sub said with a shrug, now paying attention to the silly guard.

"Oh uh...sorry..." The guard apologized as Reno and Sub were now floating and hovering in front of him. "Ahem...only those holding the Soul or Mineral Badge may pass!" The guard boomed, his jacket still not buttoned up. The Snagem leader would just shake his head and chuckle as he showed off his Mineral Badge and once Reno did the same the guard would stomp on the sandy ground and the gate would slowly open, allowing them through.

Once they were on the other side of the gate Sub would speak again. "So, what about you? Do you remember your life before I found you? And I know I'm asking two questions but what ever happened to that other...voice? Person? Whatever you call it, Rome? That is in your head. It still whispering in there?"  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff