Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Summer's Tea Table ~ Getting to know the guild Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you like your bagel?
  Plain
  Cream cheese
  Butter
  Other
View Results

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:31 pm
gaia_angelleft Summer's Tea Table gaia_angelright

Hello Y'all I am SummerWind, but most call me Summer. I wanted to create a form where people can chat causally, get to know the guild, while making some extra doe wink wink . Especial for new people like myself returning to Gaia after a long "hibernation".

Rules of the Tea Table

To Interact in this form is simple,

1. Each person must post an answer to the question above their post
2. Ask a new question for another guild member to answer
3. Questions must not be prying of personal information.
4. Keep your question casual where most people can answer.
5. Questions can be restated after a couple of pages.
6. If you want to continue with your topic with another guild member quote the guild member who answered your question, then and enjoy a wonderful conversation.
7.If your the last poster, there must be a question at the end of your post so someone can answer.

To start the questions off, What are your hobbies?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:52 pm
I just love this idea! Great to meet you and lets get this going! My hobbies are singing and playing fake guitar on distortion, a rock band clone my bf fixed up off of phase shift.. another rock band clone. pretty much makes rockband and karaoke work on pc online between eachother. Its great! Got like 3000 songs on it!

I like to color. I game. I run a guild on world of warcraft and on final fantasy 14 with the help of some friends. I raid a fair bit on wrath classic and stay home for now helping keep house and chop firewood and maintain property for my mom and brother.

So what kinda content interested you the most on gaia back in the day when gaia was huge and active?

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:23 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
I just love this idea! Great to meet you and lets get this going! My hobbies are singing and playing fake guitar on distortion, a rock band clone my bf fixed up off of phase shift.. another rock band clone. pretty much makes rockband and karaoke work on pc online between eachother. Its great! Got like 3000 songs on it!

I like to color. I game. I run a guild on world of warcraft and on final fantasy 14 with the help of some friends. I raid a fair bit on wrath classic and stay home for now helping keep house and chop firewood and maintain property for my mom and brother.

So what kinda content interested you the most on gaia back in the day when gaia was huge and active?

I'm glad the idea is a hit, I am a singer as well and choir member. If I get any word or phrase similar to a song I know (which is many) I get an ear worm and need to mental listen till it is over. I play the fake drums to rock songs especially on red lights. There are so many nice coloring books out there too, love going to Michal's to find some nice ones.

To answer the question, zOMG! and the collection of outfits were my favorite things. Watched a youtuber who talked about the evolution of girl games and when he stated Gaia that brought me back. I was more reserved and stuck with a few friends so post were not common. I did not start until 2013 so the market was very inflated to the point of major annoyance.

To the next: Why did you choose to style your avatar the way you did?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:13 pm
Coloring and singing! We're birds of a feather!

I chose this avatar look because I wanted a nice rp style for being a bartender for manji's bar. I made the art using an ai generator then some photo shop to tweak it to be able to match it with my avatar and vice versa! I love purple, i wanted the backdrop for the bar and the rest was kind of what the ai threw out and what i could customize using gaia clothing options. and i liked the demon horns!

The biggest thread in the guild here was manji's bar. Back in the day it was super active and everyone hung out there. Since that's not rly how it is now with so few on gaia and manji has since left gaia i dressed up the place, added a menu and some tunes and figured if there were less ppl and convos then we could go for a little suggested content of ppl being able to order drinks or food when they come by to drop a line. Only had a couple takers you being one of them but I enjoy it!

And its an homage to the guild from way back keeping the bar open!

So what video games are you into playing right now?

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:21 pm
That is really cool, I might have to render some AI art for myself. I am too cheep to buy an artist time to make me something. I noticed that the bar defiantly needs more customers so hopeful my interactions can help get it going again

Skyrim, lots of Skyrim on the quest for oblivion walker. Had it on my xbox 360 but it kept on crashing so got it on PC. Some of the quest are really driving my morality up the wall but it is a game I want to 100%.

What is one thing you enjoyed in your childhood that you are not a fan of now?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:15 am
I've wanted to get a game of skyrim going again, I beat it.. not 100 percent tho a long time ago on pc and streamed it. had it rly modded and all. But i load it up on pc and the interface is so clunky and to mod it again would be so much work. someday I might get it going again tho. I rly loved playing it.

i guess i was into playing with barbies and i dont play with or collect those anymore. everything else just about i'm still into. reading, parody music and comedy. video games.

What's your perfect stay at home night chill session set up. Types of movies, certain foods, parties, solo, coloring? Board game with folks? Just some examples.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:10 pm
Currently I am at 78%. I am almost running all the guilds in Skyrim. Going to buy all the property next. Once I 100% it I will add the mods.

Gosh, for me it is grabbing the Gaming Laptop and enjoying the day in bed. A nice cup of tea to keep me company. If I don't have work I might as well truly relax. Most movies make me fall asleep these days they have become so predictable that it leaves me dry. I'm sure that is subject to change but for now this is it.

Would you rather redo your past and loose some of your current self in the process or keep your past and your current self? Why?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:08 am
This is such a good idea!
More threads, more activity let's gooo.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Man I played the hell out of Skyrim for years, 100%'d it on xbox.
I mod the hell out of the UI usually to get the clunk out of it.
No matter my RP I always end up being a caster at some point sweatdrop

I would keep my past and current self.
Redoing the past and losing parts of my current self would mean I'd be prone to making the same mistakes, and dealing with the same heartaches to learn the lesson again.
I would rather stride into the future with the lessons I have already learned. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What was the last movie you saw that really rocked you?
As in, you thought about it for days and weeks after seeing it.  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm
I don't watch movies so much but the last big thing i just finished was the very last episode of the crown. every dang episode is a move of that show. Every time i finish a new season of that show it was on my mind a bunch and the final episode was no difference. I'm a big nerd for it! No spoilies. Its well done though!

Any extracurriculars or clubs you were really into in school? If not any you wish you would have checked into?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:13 pm
Let's Go! More people in the chat! More questions more conversations, I love it. In the future I will have to get some mod recommendations from ya'll. 4laugh

I can't help but wield a two-handed axe and being a tank. It just feels natural for me even if it is a bit slow. I feel like a beast wielding it. Most of the time if it is multi-player I would go for the support healer build but being a tank solo is awesome. xd

I was always into choir my whole life and I never quit. I also did theater in high school, only small parts but that felt like enough for me. I wish I had joined a speak and debate club or mock trial it looked so fun on paper.

Candles, incense or wall plugins? Which is better and why?

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

Fg4pg Gift Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:43 am
ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:51 am
I feel ya on choir. I miss being in a concert band and singing in a choir. I'm glad the bf likes to play the rockband clone and sing and play fake instruments at least that kinda scratches the itch for me. I was in debate club in jr high a semester. was neat seeing how that stuff worked. Kinda made keeping up with news and politics a little more interesting after realizing it all has a process.

and howdy gift ninja! surprised

What kind of exercise do ya prefer? I tend to hike and walk in the warmer times of the year and play just dance when its cold but i've been lazy af lately and am open to some ideas.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:07 am
Thank you for stopping by Gift Ninja, glad to see you and thank you for the gift!

I am a lazy person, the walking I do in the classroom already feels like enough of a workout each day. Winter I avoid the outside like the plague, hate being cold. In the summer months if I do not have a summer job I would go out Kayaking if the weather permits.

How do you decorate your home or room?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:03 am
I decorate my home like a maximalist grandma, lot's of tchotchkes, but instead of angel figures it's characters from things I like.
Figures of Jareth the Goblin King, Dark Magician Girl, Baphaboo, Death.
Ambient lighting only, galaxy lamps and normal lamps, the overhead light only gets turned on when I can't find my vape.
Baroque/Art Deco prints on the fabrics.
Wax melt burner on both floors.

You are able to choose anyone in history to speak to for 15 minutes, who are you choosing and why?  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:18 pm
George Carlin. I had to think on this a goooood while and i was like.. who would even have a big impact on my thinking in only 15 minutes. I think i would be comfortable putting some rly philosophical questions or personal struggles or problems to that man and he might find a way to shine an albeit possibly bleak and sardonic but comical light on things that i think i'd value.

What are your go to types of music when you need to chill and forget the world around you?

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff