Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Summer's Tea Table ~ Getting to know the guild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you like your bagel?
  Plain
  Cream cheese
  Butter
  Other
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:32 am
I think i'd go cowboy life since I like the woods and have rly been into red dead redemption lately.. i'm sure that's like.. training for coyboying rofl

still piriate sounds fun! i bet you'd make a good one! pirate

Favorite kids movie? Mine would be the labyrinth. God i love that movie!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:16 am
Mine would also be Labyrinth, the soundtrack dominates my brain to this very day.
I tend to model my personal style after the old lady trash goblin.

You can make an infinite amount of one liquid come out of your index finger on demand, what liquid would you pick?  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:54 pm
I would think the most cost effective and most advantageous would be either honey or gas. I drink a lot of tea and I love adding honey to it but the good stuff can get pricey. On the other hand having free gas for the rest of my life would save me even more and I won't have to go to the pump to fill my tank!

So I choose gas so I don't have to pay for it any more and worry about price fluctuations.

Now for the age old question!
Charmander, Bulbasaur, or Squirtle. Which do you start your Pokemon adventure with?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:16 am
Bulbasaur. Just cuz I always loved it on the cartoons rofl he's an adorable chonker!

Do ya prefer swimming in a pool, fresh water, or the ocean? Pool for me. I love fishing in fresh water but i don't dig much being in it or above it in a boat cuz.. I wanna know whats under my feet!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:52 pm
I grew up on the seaside so I'm pretty biased and prefer the sea User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As long as the water isn't polluted I'm game, though that's become more and more difficult over the years.
Used to love lighting a beach fire in the summer, barbequing some bratwurst and taking a dip in the sea.
Get that sea salt texture in your hair.
So fun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What was the best vacation you have ever been on?
(Doesn't even have to be a trip, just a time you were totally OFF obligations)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:22 am
Hands down my favorite vacation that i hope to get to go do again soon is Gatlinburg Tennessee. They have cabins near town with hot tubs in sort of a woodsy set up. Its so great and the shops in town are small folksy lined up walk in off the small sidewalk kinda deal with happy shop keepers and laid back atmosphere. with a ripleys aquarium and haunted house and a believe it or not museum.. Great restaurants and krystals!! those lil burgies! ahhh!

Fave type of tree/flower? Mine would probably be lilac bush. I have a big honkin one planted here that we transplanted a couple times off of starts each time we've moved. it originated all from the one my grandpa gave and dug for me on my 1st bday! by time we've moved a few times over the decade it ends up too huge a bush to move or it already has another small start growing and we bring it. grandpa had good tastes. smells amazing and always blooms right near my bday the end of apil! heart

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:16 pm
Hydrangea, to me the best flower. When ever I get married that will be the floral arrangement. I love how you can change it's color based on the ph level of the soil. You want blue, make the soil more acidic at a 6 or less. Pink person? keep that soil neutral at a 7. Purple? get a bit of aluminum in that soil and keep it acidic!

What is your favorite form of art? I love the art of architecture personally, how far can you push the limit of gravity but still keep it structurally sound is amazing! It's an art that takes a lot of science and mathematical work that I can appreciate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:39 am
my fave form of art would be music. it's something i turn to every day to get thru the day. i love playing it, reading it, finding new stuff. def my fave form of art.. if that counts!

whats fave veggie? mine is avacado. just sliced on toast. exciting lol but love it!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash