This time, as the show opens, the camera comes on backstage, specifically in an office. There's only one office in the building, and that belongs to none other than the Soaring Dragon, Drako. As the camera pans out, the boss is shown sitting at his desk. Very prominently shown to the right of him is a new title belt resting on his desk.

"Welcome again, everyone, as we go into our second Tuesday Night Inferno since the return of DHW. Last week, we began a company wide tournament to crown our new DHW World Heavyweight champion. The first round is concluded, five men have moved on to the next round. Round two will continue tonight. But this here is not the world title belt."

Drako gestures to belt resting on his desk.

"No, I figured we'd go ahead and bring one other championship in. But, instead of bringing back a championship, I'm going to give someone a chance to make history. It took a little brain storming to come up with but this is the DHW Dragonheart Championship. My own little twist on a classic concept. This title is for the truly working champions, because it will be defended on every televised show. You know, to show who really has the heart to make their mark around here. Now I'm sure you want to know who's eligible to compete to crown the first champion. Well, the answer is simple, anyone not in the World title tournament anymore. That means, anyone who lost last week. Anyone coming in to debut this week. As long as you've come in and signed a contract and are not competing for the World Heavyweight championship, you can be in the running for this. But there's a little twist to the finals."

Drako refocuses on the camera.

"One of our World title tournament matches tonight is a triple threat match. Three of you will go at it to secure one spot in the finals. Who gets placed in which match will be decided at random later tonight. So the winner goes on to the finals at our first PPV back to crown the World Heavyweight champion. The person who does not get pinned in that triple threat match, however, gets an automatic buy to the finals to crown this new DHW Dragonheart champion. Now, the question is, who on the roster wants their chance at, shall we say, redemption, here tonight? I'll be waiting to hear from anyone and everyone."