Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
FG4PG Catwalk! 4/27/2024: Pool Party! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fave dress aesthetic
  Casual
  Glam
  Horror
  Nerd
  Classy
  Professional
  Silly
  Free Plat TLDR Button
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:22 am
User Image FG4PG CatwalkUser Image

4/27/2024 This week's theme is : Pool Party!

FG4PG Catwalk Spin Wheel

I'll spin that wheel there and throw up a theme every Saturday! No obligation to do this. You will receive a 5k plat participation award each week you strut at least one concept down the thread! Just one award per person per week.

This was inspired by the Awesome Mature Gaians guild event called Spirit Week, It was so much such fun that I wanted a way to do that again so we have an aspect of it here with our FG4PG Catwalk!

You can toss an imgur pic up of your style for the week if you like! That way we can scroll through the weeks and interpretations of each theme as we go! Some may make collages of our styles in the future but if not, throwing a post up of your style secures it for all history!

The wheel is able to be edited. So if anyone has ideas they'd like added to it feel free to post them in this thread! I'll put them on our wheel so long as they're not breaking tos. If the week falls during a major holiday we will skip spinning the wheel and go with a holiday based theme for that week! To the dressing rooms!

AaronAlroy has been kind enough to do some great collages of our Catwalk entries so be sure to check them out in the post below this one! gaia_down gaia_down gaia_down gaia_down gaia_down  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:44 am
Week 1: Darlin' Divas!
03/02/24

User Image

Week 2: Night Out
03/09/24

User Image

Week 3: St Patrick's Day
03/16/24

User Image

Week 4: Nature Fairy vs Ice Fairy!
03/23/24
User Image

Week 5: Hoppy Bunny vs Scary Bunny!
03/30/24
User Image

Week 6: Victorian Horror!
04/06/24
User Image

Week 7: Mysterious Mermaids!
04/13/24
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Week 8: Food for Thought!
04/20/24
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:47 am
AaronAlroy
Oh we are soo backk
I may have gone a lil overboard on the "darlin" part xp
I'm so excited to do something like this wooo

Love it! and ya I adored spirit week! It gave so much inspiration and I'm grateful for all the times we got to enjoy it in the other guild that shut down. This is just a bandaid for that rly cool event back in the day so we still get our dress up itch. I like a reason to peruse my stuff and marketplace. Love your avi! Feel free to toss more ideas on the wheel!

oo and I want to give a nod to amg awesome mature gaian's spirit week event since this of course is super inspired by the fun we had there enjoying that event before the guild's closure. I'll toss that in the first post!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:59 am
That's only fair User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Updated my sig with the lil index of our main threads so people can quick view them if they see it in my main forum posts.
I'll deffo be having a look at the wheel but I love so many of the ones on there already I don't want to add something and dilute the possibility of one of the ones I like coming up xp  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:09 am
AaronAlroy
That's only fair User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Updated my sig with the lil index of our main threads so people can quick view them if they see it in my main forum posts.
I'll deffo be having a look at the wheel but I love so many of the ones on there already I don't want to add something and dilute the possibility of one of the ones I like coming up xp

Sounds good! If one pops in ya head we can always toss it on there though! I'm so glad ya like it and glad I already have another diva with me in hurrrr! oooo we could call it the FG4PG Catwalk xd
4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:47 pm
If other people don't want to faff around with imgur just reply saying it's an entry then wait for me to favourite it before changing heart  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:24 am
Aw I dig how you have the threads posted under the banner. Maybe I'll give that a try! and Looks like it'll be a slow burn on our little fashion week but I'm still just happy having a theme to toy with each week so if we got at least 2 of us to strut a theme i'm happy for now lol! It can only go up from there rofl

edit: just to add.. AHHHHH i did it! like it love it living it! Ty for starting that! Our fave features all right there to go see! Looking fwd to the new theme 2m! heart

another edit (full of brains today): just an additional add, when its the week of a special holiday we should just make the theme that week relative to it. Since I always love to dress for the holiday. So not this saturday as in 2m.. but next saturday the 16th can go ahead and plan a st. patricks theme! Green it up ahead of time if ya like for that one!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:19 am
User Image

Night out check in! Had to throw this one together in a hurry cuz i'm crazy today but i do love a good night out avi!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:46 pm
AaronAlroy

Old reply text:

Oh we are soo backk
I may have gone a lil overboard on the "darlin" part xp
I'm so excited to do something like this wooo

User Image

Week 1: Darlin' Divas!

User Image

I just love this ty!! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:14 pm
User Image

Finally settled on something User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Glad you liked the pic, I'll keep doing them even if it's us two but fingers crossed other people wanna join.

The links in the sig thing just made sense to me, this place is a wonderful time capsule but it helps to have easy navi links everywhere for the main stuff User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:52 pm
AaronAlroy
User Image

Finally settled on something User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Glad you liked the pic, I'll keep doing them even if it's us two but fingers crossed other people wanna join.

The links in the sig thing just made sense to me, this place is a wonderful time capsule but it helps to have easy navi links everywhere for the main stuff User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ya its definitely a good idea! and omg that's a great look for night out for your avi!! love the colors!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:28 pm
Tyyyy, the gloves are because the torso mod makes my avis hands completely dissapear, so many things that don't wanna work with the gambino egg lol.  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:03 am
User Image

St Patricks Day checkin! I gotta start putting the theme of the week in the announcement title so it shows on front guild page instead of same announcement title weekly lol wups! I'll get it right next week! Next week will be a random spin then week after that can do bunny n eggs theme!

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff