Dawn of a New Era

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:41 pm
The show would have just began as those who hadn't seen the highlights or spoilers about the payperview, would learn that Nuke had worn the new Dragonheart Championship while Trent had made history and won the DHW World Title for the second time in his career.

Shortly after the announcement highlights of the match would begin to play.

HIGHLIGHTS OF TRENT VS CARTWRIGHT

Glimpses of Trent and Cartwright approaching the ring, getting ready for their history altering match. Standing face to face. Shaking hands. Locking up and exchanging different grapples between the two technical superstars.

Going through the action, cutting to the first major move of the match

Cartwright would attempt a superplex from the top turnbuckle, but Trent would slip underneath the lad and deliver the first powerbomb of the match from out of nowhere!

ONE!
TW---!

Not even a two count from the Powerbomb.

The camera would then cut to Trent deliver massive damage with clubs, strikes, a suplex toss and another pinfall at a two. The crowd cheering loudly for Cartwright to fight back.

Cheering loud enough for Cartwright to begin to fight back with elbows and a dropkick for a big set up for Trent near the center of the ring as Cartwright would throw caution to the wind... and crash and burn.

Trent would leap to strike the rope as Cartwright dropped. Cutting to images of a bloodied Cartwright getting struck over and over before being hit with a splash.

ONE
TWO
THR---- OHHHHHH

Another kickout as the frustration on Trent's face built more and more.

Trent would wait for Cartwright to get back to his feet to look and deliver a superkick only to eat a spin kick. Cartwright was back in the fight, the crowd was ready for the rally for a brand new World Champion.

Cartwright began to wear down Trent with strikes and the official looked to stop it. Trent in defense of Cartwright would kick at Cartwright and knocked the official over on accident. Finding the opening to get Cartwright off of him and get back to his feet.

The titantron would begin to become monotone, Cartwright would get back up and step backwards into a kneeling Trent. The same Trent who would uppercut the family jewels of Cartwright for a lowblow. Shots of the fans would be taken of the crowd who were in disbelief.

Nigel: "WHAT!?"

Drogan: "I can't believe it!"

Cartwright would drop as Trent would look at what he had done.

Nigel: "This son of a b***h Trent!
This is no way to win the biggest prize in wrestling!"

Drogan: "He did say he'd do anything!"

Nigel: "Everyone says that. Trent took it too far, and look at him. Relishing in what he did!"

Drogan: "I think he is just as shocked as any of us that he had done what he did. But either way, it's too late to take it back!"

Trent would go from frozen in the moment like everyone else, to getting up with a fire bright in his eyes and conviction going forward with what he was doing.

Then the second powerbomb happened. The replay of the powerbomb would play three times to show the physical and emotional impact of that last maneuver. And with the second powerbomb, Trent would drop to the mat and go for the pinfall.

ONE
TWO
THREE!!!

The camera would cut to disapproving fans and back to Trent raising the DHW World Championship. History had been made, at the cost of a once beloved superstar in Trent.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:05 pm
The highlight would cut away, leaving the announcer inside the ring.

"Introducing at this time, from St. Paul, Minnesota. He is your DHW World Champion. TREEEEEEEENT!"

STUCK IN MY WAYS

The theme of the Initiator would begin to play as it would be accompanied by the heavy boos and jeers of the crowd. A rebellious crowd who were not enthused with being able to be the first ones to witness the greatest World Champion.

But, Trent was forgiving and glad to come out despite the massive disrespect. In fact, he was ready for this as ever since he had achieved this goal, he has been constantly asked why he had done what he had done.

Trent would walk out to the ring, wearing some sport fit jeans and a leather jacket with a black-tee on. Of course, his most impressive accessory, was the big gold championship around his waist. Second biggest being his smile, which would infuriate the live crowd and those who were watching from whatever broadcast.

Nigel: "Well, here is our "proud" champion.

Drogan: "He should be proud, Nigel. He has done what no other man or woman has done before in this business."

Nigel: "I am sure anyone that was willing to throw away any respect they had would have gotten to this point before Trent."

Drogan: "Exactly, Nigel. Trent said he would do whatever he takes, and now he is the greatest World Champion!"

Trent would make his way down the ramp, entering the ring and asking for a microphone from the officials to which he would be obliged. The music of Zero 9:36 would cut out as it would just be Trent and the sold out crowd tonight.

"I love you all as well."

Trent would say with a big s**t eating grin as he knew he was hitting a nerve.

"At Return of the Mack, I not only cemented my legacy in this industry. But I did it at the expense of one of the most infuriating, narcistic, power hungry people that I have ever had the misfortune of meeting."

Nigel: "He did it at the expense of himself?"

Drogan: "The champ is talking, Nigel!"

"Not only did I do it for myself though. But I did it for every one of you watching right now."

The crowd seemed to disagree as they do not support the actions of the champ.

"Even if you disagree, I know you wanted this. There is no way you didn't."

"Ever since my first appearance back at DHW. Me easily forgiving Cartwright? My opponent no showing their match, Good Question missing parts of the match, and me doubling down on forgiving Cartwright and even showing respect!?"

The stars began to align as it was becoming more prevalent.

"Hell, my theme is even called Stuck in my Ways. I have never changed, and I never will. Not for anyone. But you all ate it up, but you had to have known this whole time, right?"

Trent began to laugh as the thought in his mind was hilarious.

"Did any of you actually believe, that I had changed. That I had any respect for Cartwright after all the hell that man has put me through for years? That my show would open up, and finally I would forgive him, just because he wanted to be the good guy?"

"Cartwright, you are not a good guy. I don't care how many people cheer for you or chant your name. I may be a terrible person, but you are the biggest piece of s**t that I have ever met. And I want you to know this, that is honestly hurt to put up this facade and shake your hand. It took all of my power to not drop you on the spot."

Trent would relieve the Championship from off his waist and prop it up on his shoulder.

"But, I will thank you for one thing. Thank you for being gullible enough, along with every other person I have stood across the ring from to let me get to this point. Because DHW is once again mine. And with that, this is the true dawn of the greatest era in wrestling as I am the greatest World Champion!"

Trent would raise his championship from off his shoulder and into the air as the crowd would not let Trent relish in the moment peacefully, yelling and shouting their discontent.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Cartwright

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:35 am
Honor Never Dies by Hatebreed begins to play, which causes the fans to cheer for their fave Dirty Brit.

Sometimes standing for what you believe
Means standing alone
Sometimes standing for what you believe
Means standing alone

Cartwright enters the arena, wearing a black shirt and dark blue jeans, with his focus solely on the new DHW Heavyweight Champion.

But I wouldn't be here if I wasn't taught that
Honor never dies
When your heart is questioned
Honor never dies
When your beliefs are tested

Cartwright climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring between the top and middle ropes.

Nigel: "The Dirty Brit is making his way straight to Trent."

Drogan: "He's going to congratulate the new, history making champion, I'm sure!"

Cartwright and Trent go face-to-face, the crowd erupting at the two enemies meeting.

Nigel: "Listen to the fans go crazy for this!"

Drogan: "They want to see these two men meet again!"

The pain of Trent's betrayal is shown clearly on Cartwright's face, The Lad clenching his fist and resisting starting a brawl as Trent goads him.

Cartwright receives a microphone from a member of the ringside crew, never taking his eyes off of Trent.

Cartwright: "I'm the biggest piece of s**t?!
You go back on everything that you have said, turn your back on me and your fans, proudly cheat in the biggest match of DHWs return, soiling the tournament before it...and I'm the biggest piece of s**t?!
If I wasn't so angry, I'd be laughing."

Cartwright seethes as the crowd agrees with his every word.

Cartwright: "I thought we were building something Trent, sportsmanship, respect, maybe even a friendship.
But you took all that and threw it all away like it was nothing.
Well we know now, that it was all nothing to you!
You faked it until you THINK that you've made it."

Cartwright paces, his voice echoing in the silent arena as they listen to him.

Cartwright: "I have been in this business for a long time.
I've seen allies turn enemies, friends turn traitors.
But this... this was a low blow.
You've shown your true colors Trent, and they ain't pretty."

Cartwright stops, turning to face the audience for a moment.

Cartwright: "But you know what?
I should have expected it.
In this business, in this life, you can't trust anyone.
Not even those you call your brothers."

Cartwright's voice grows louder, more passionate, as he returns his gaze to Trent.

Cartwright: "You got one over on all of us at Return Of The Mack, Trent.
I hope it was all worth it.
Because it's not going to happen again.
You just made the biggest mistake of your life.
I am going to make your life a living Hell and I am going to take away the only thing that you care about, the DHW Heavyweight Championship!"

Nigel: "Cartwright wants a rematch!"

Drogan: "What's he done to deserve it?!
Get to the back of the line!"

Nigel: "The Lad was clearly cheated out of the DHW Heavyweight Championship!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:57 am
Trent would laugh at how audacious Cartwright was being. Marching to the ring, talking about brotherhood and companionship. Talking about leaving morals behind and only caring about one thing.

"Cartwright, we have and never will be friends. There was no compatriotism, there was no brotherhood, and there was definitely no friendship. There wasn't when you were trying to ruin my life, making a carbon copy of myself to further push me under to the point that I had to leave."

Trent would begin to get a bit fired up now, digging deeper into the well.

"Where were those calls and talks of friendship when I was gone for 3 years, Cartwright? Or were you too busy sullying my name after you had finally gotten what you wanted? You are no brother or friend. You may have tricked these idiots out here to believe in your empty words, but I see through any illusion you put up in front of me."

Trent would point his finger in the face of Cartwright getting close and personal.

"I haven't even gotten one over on you yet. You just stand by and wait and see. And before you even get a chance at my world championship, just realize you were the first loser among a long line of future losers to step up and fail. And since you were the first, you have a long ride back to the top to even get a chance."

Trent would smile, regaining his cool.

"That's right. The power you once held over me, I have over you now. I am the greatest world champion. The biggest draw of DHW. And you already had your chance for that title, but you squandered it. So, I think you need to personally earn another chance to step inside the ring with me."

The World Champion would begin to back away from Cartwright, keeping his eyes on him as he began to make his way outside of the ring.

Drogan: "The champ has spoken. He knows his and the championships worth!"

Nigel: "Or, he is intimidated by this obviously fired up Cartwright that not only wants a chance at gaining his first world championship in DHW, but a chance to get back at Trent!"

Drogan: "From the words of the champ, its obvious that Cartwright has done enough already, as it is!"

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Cartwright

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:38 pm
Cartwright shakes his head at Trent, denying the champions version of events.

Cartwright: "You're still mad about a situation that you caused?!
We had a deal and you didn't live up to it.
I made the best of the situation and even let you return to challenge the guy!
You can't say I didn't try to be fair."

Nigel: "What are they referring to?!"

Drogan: "This is what you get for only following one wrestling promotion!"

Cartwright lowers his eyebrows as he continues.

Cartwright: "You didn't live up to that deal and if I have my way, you're not going to live up to the role of being DHW Heavyweight Champion either.
In fact, let's ask the fans about that.
Does Trent represent you all as DHW Heavyweight Champion?
Is Trent the man you wish was your champion?!"

The crowd loudly boos, since Trent made his feelings about them clear already.

Cartwright: "A long way to go to filling that role.
You want me to earn a championship match?!
Sure, let's humor you, Trent.
What could you possibly have in mind?"

Nigel: "The Lad isn't afraid of earning it."

Drogan: "Let's see how brave he is after Trent's reveal!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:23 pm
Trent would smile as he was walking away. Cartwright was talking and he wanted to know. So Trent out of the kindness of his heart would let Cartwright know.

"Later tonight, I will announce what I want you to do, Cartwright."

Trent would laugh, even having the microphone picking it up a bit.

"So make sure, to stay tuned."

Stuck in my Ways would hit the PA System as it seems that everyone, including Cartwright, will learn later tonight Trent's conditions.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Archives (2024 & on)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces