11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:50 am
Character Attract
= Young Triton
User Image

Each course of the sea carries with it an array of complex emotions.
When they reach their final resting place, who would then dare disturb them?

If the human world were to unlock its secrets, who could say what motivates them?
The Answer: All it takes is to know one's self.

MyCast Dream Voice:
= Bryce Papenbrook (Kirito)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:20 am
User Image
Triton
Noble of Atlantica (Ursula & Morgana's Brother)
"Have devotion and kindness, for both Land & Sea's sake."

*Attract*
Echos from The Little Mermaid Trilogy is heard as we pan to Atlantica's Honorable Age as Young Triton sees his sisters playing around
The Oceans themselves are filled with a verity of voices...
Passion... Curiosity... Study... Ethics... Conduct...
Children today are all muscle and no mentality... Even Siblings don't realize that school is in and they can use a Tutor who can show them what it means to balance playtime and Studying so as not to waste their good future away and flunk out.

Triton
Brother of Ursula and Morgana
Noble of Atlantica

Echos are heard from Mega Man 11's Double Gear Ban as we pan to Atlantica's Honorable Age as Young Triton reminds his sisters to study hard.
They say that "All Great Discoveries begin with an abstract of Thought".
Discoveries of Knowledge that can be used for pursuit of knowledge but there are those who are opposed some forms of knowledge like the Double Gear System in a Children's Video Game where the said Double Gear was banned for 30 Years...

But somewhere between the spectacle and the rationality of what's right, there are those who can use knowledge in a way that benefits everyone.
*Triton uses Aphrodite's Trident to clear the clouds and reveal the sunlight* At the end of the day, knowledge and emotion of both land and sea can combine and bring a future of lasting of happiness...

Cut to Triton's room as he reads his book as Clapper stops by
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Clapper: Must I remind you that there's a balancing act of Knowledge and Leisure.

Triton swims out to look outside the window.
That is true, Clapper. Like all Knowledge, Land and/or Sea, its but an Overture of what the Future Holds.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:21 pm
User Image
Triton

*Something to Share - Humans*
From my observations, humans have a tendency to view themselves as being in an opposition with nature. When such a point is raised, someone is always quick to respond by declaring that humans are in fact a part of nature, like any other species.

To Summarize, there are two kinds of humans in the world above..
Those who are willing be the kind who care about the welfare and salvation and those disrespect Nature and Species alike.

The Latter being the kind who pollutes the world and mistreat others while the Former are the kind who want to change the way things are for the better.
At the end of the day, however, what would be most beneficial is that human civilization and the natural world of Nature can find ways to co-exist.

For all the plants, animals and species of the world to live together is the vision of Dr. Neweyes.

*Something to Share - Sea Life*
Animal Sidekicks under the sea are wonderful creatures. Be sure to befriend them, and cause them no harm.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:57 pm
User Image
Eilonwy
Princess of Llyr

Very well said , all of it Noble Triton xoxo
Eilonwy replies

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:12 am
User Image
Triton

*About Eilonwy*
My Golden Sun? She's the kind of girl who is very sweet, kind, loving and thoughtful. I call her that as she has this golden orb floating around her and follows her. I love her so much. She even saw me when I became human. I can tell she was blushing as it was love at first sight.

She's also a wonderful human princess of Llyr. I hope to see her home one day and maybe we can learn a twincast spell that will let us change between being a human and merperson as many times as we want. Our love together Transends both worlds of Land and Sea. She knows what it means to love the flowers. Because when you learn to love the flowers of land and sea, you can love people.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:04 am
User Image
Eilonwy
Princess of Llyr

Noble Triton, he sure knows how to make me blush redface , this is all true, he is the smartest and sweet merman, I've ever met heart and reminds me how wonderful this human world can be, I hope to learn more with him, and smell so many flowers, with him I can over come any obstacles heart
thinks and replies Eilonwy

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 8:48 am
User Image
Triton

*About Ursula*
My sister Ursula? She loves to play around with other mermaids with her sister Morgana. I sometimes remind them to study hard, so that one day they can do great things.
In their Spare time, they love to joke around. Since they have sweet boyfriends, they're so happy as young love can do wonders.

*About Morgana*
My sister Morgana? She's quite a jokester too. I sometimes remind her and Ursula to study hard, so that one day they can do great things.
She has a wonderful boyfriend too and found inspiration to study hard. I see their Human Boyfriends will do wonders to work together.

*About Athena*
Princess Athena? She's just as curious as a kitten and hasn't changed at all, always asking the same questions, dreaming about the surface world.
Her Human Prince has done well as he's a wonderful leader. Best of all, Athena's mother found love and humans who still care as the kind who still care are children with good qualities and because of it, Athena's mother lost her immortality and became a mortal human after falling in love with a widowed school teacher.

*Something to Share - Favorite Books*
I sometimes find world atlases and other interesting reads on the human world from Sunken Ship as they helped me study well as I love reading and I feel like I can't get enough & I remember Aphrodite's advice to take a breather every know and then.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Bonus Sequences

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas