Submit

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:28 am

Nuke felt arms wrap around him, as Anton went for a bearhug. With quick reaction and instinct, Nuke aimed a stiff series of elbows back at him to get Anton away!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:37 am
Anton tried to put the squeeze on Nuke, pausing as he took the back elbow shots making him lose hia grip  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:13 pm

The squeeze was horrible, as Nuke felt his ribs and organs being squashed together. Anton was strong, there was no doubt about that.

Nuke attempted to get his feet on the canvas and push both men back into the ropes, attempting to use the momentum to launch forward and *accidentally* knock the ref over!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:55 pm
Anton wasnt expecting thjs much fight as .he was shoved back, sending the ref rumbling tk the mat  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:41 am

The ref was knocked over, stumbling into the mat. It was at that point that Nuke dropped to a knee, turned.. and aimed a nasty forearm right up between Anton's legs!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:11 am
The audience could almost hear the ding of a bell as Anton took a shot right into the chiggy chum wanos! His eyes bulged as he hunched over  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:55 am

Nuke groaned and hurried to the ref, trying to get him up. He then went to Anton and tried to get him down for a pinfall!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:52 pm
The rwf was groggy, dragged over as nuke pinned.

1!

2!

No! Anton got the shoulder up after 2!  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:57 am
Nuke slapped the mat in frustration at not getting the win there, he didn't want to be in this match at all..

But he then turned his body, locking his legs over Anton's left leg and looking for his patented grounded Ankle Lock!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:21 pm
Anton scrambled as the hunt turned into a
Cornered animal. He quickly grabbed the bottom rope, triggering the ref to start the count  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:36 pm

Nuke got to his feet and rushed to the ref, pushing him slightly and shouting in his face.

"That was a ******** three count and you know it! Where did you learn to count!?

Yeah, I would have guessed it was the American education system!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:40 pm
Anton slowly pulled himself to his feet, scoping out Nuke as he raged at the offical. The booty hunter picked his spot, swinging his foot to give Nuke a trip to d**k kick city  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:43 pm

Nuke suddenly felt immense pain as he dropped to both knees, clutching his crotch. His eyes went as wide as a cartoon character in front of the ref, his cheeks and forehead turning a peachy red colour.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:43 pm
After the initial shock rhe ref called for the bell. Anton smiled as he went for a mic.

"Oh we arent done with this game, Nukie. This was just an appetizer. The main course, Nukie baby, is gonna be on pay per view. At Blaze of Glory Im gonna hang up a suitcase. Inside thay suitcase will be two forms: one will be a temporary restraining order saying I'm not to come near you for a full year...but the other... is a binding year long contract of you being my valet. So Nukie...either you go free...or your booty belongs to me. I look forward to making you my bottom b***h, sweet cheeks... now before I leave let me give tou your suitcase key as a parting gift."

Anton reaching into his speedo pulling out a suitcase key..he paced around behind Nuke as he locked his lips.

"Here it comes, now toot it up for daddy"

He pulled up Nukes hips and jammed the key between his cheeks.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Archives (2024 & on)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas