Bison was stretching, preparing for his upcoming title match. An interviewer came up to him

Interviewer: Bison you are in the main event tonight on the show before Blaze of Glory and you have a chance to win the Dragonheart Championship. How are you feeling?

Bison smiled patting his shoulder.

"I must say while it is no surprise, it is an honor for Drako to grant me this opportunity. Im no stranger to the title scene, after all and it will feel sweet to hold gold once more. A quick shout out to Cartwright. Last week, you gave me your all and you earned a title shot of your own. You beat me to earn that, lad... don't disappoint me. Ive faced trent and beaten trent before , and you beat me. So no excuses got it?"

Interviewer: speaking of champions. It seems Dragonheart champion Creeker had some rather inflammatory remarks towards you. Any response?

Bisons smile faded.

"Yeah... I heard. He thinks that I juice up... and he believes Im all brawn and no brain. Im used to hearing that. Let me be clear, my body snd power comes from being blessed by great genetics and an incredible training regimen. A physique like this is a lifestyle that doesnt come from a lab. That is what I sell with my Body by Mbadi program. With the right diet, life choices, and workout routine you too can unlock your fullest potential. Then you can toast your own victories in life with a refreshing Bisonade!

User Image

And tonight I dedicate the beginning of my new Dragonheart title reign to the limited edition flavor: Power-bomb pop. Get the refreshing taste of childhood summer in a thirst quenching sugar free beverage. As for you, Creeker... I am going to reveal you as a transitional champion. Im about to show you and all my naysayers why I am the Final Boss of this business. After I win, you can work on yourself more to become more like me...and all you gotta do.. is get to your smart phone, tablet, or computer...and go to... say it with me now-"

DUBYA DUBYA DUBHA DOT BODY BY MBADI DOT COM!!!