Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
DTI Operation Reboot 2024{Contest} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your Favorite Name??
  Digimon Reboot: Origins
  Digimon RE:Horizons
  Digimon: Chronicles
  Digimon: World Crisis
  Digimon Tamer Island: Wings of Renewal (DTI: The Reboot)
  Digimon: After Prime
  Digimon: Grand Evolution
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 8:33 am
lief_7
Contest 3: The Laws of the Land

Your Username: Multiple people via discussions

System: Discord, Digivoltion, Title Digimon, Digimon Restrictions, Fanmon, Items, Intro Forums, RP Tavern of sorts, Legacy Tamer Reward (Beta Tester), Goggles, Digi Elves

Your thoughts:Just wanted to get all the topic in a post real quick to help me organize them a bit. I will make further posts about each one when i get the chance.

The idea of Fanmon is interesting. I think it's cool to let people have fanmons but i would want to get real specific about the rules. SO let's talk this through.

My idea would be, you allow it, but that Digimon can not be used for anything except Digivolving straight up its line. Can't turn into an official DIgimon.

It could be used in RP but same rules apply, so basically it's a locked line.

Beyond this i think it should require a special item to get one, maybe like Mysical Tama or something.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 9:29 am
lief_7

System: Discord, Digivoltion, Title Digimon, Digimon Restrictions, Fanmon, Items, Intro Forums, RP Tavern of sorts, Legacy Tamer Reward (Beta Tester), Goggles, Digi Elves

Your thoughts:Just wanted to get all the topic in a post real quick to help me organize them a bit. I will make further posts about each one when i get the chance.

I'll tackle Intro Forum and Tavern/meeting place topics in this one.

It was discussed that we would have somewhere centralized to help you learn not only what to do in the guild but also some of the basics about Digimon. This would be things like terms that are used, types of Digivolving. maybe a resource link ect. things to help people who are new that like DIigmon but might not be overly familiar with them to go and pick up some info.

As for the Tavern idea, this would be more of a place to go to find others to RP with, maybe could be IC or OOC or maybe have one of each.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 12:35 pm
lief_7

Additionally we talked a bit about the Digimon we would be able to bring over to the new Guild. My current though would be that you could build a full line for 3 (or more if we decide) Digimon.

Current thoughts:
- build a line for 3 Digimon out of your current Digimon, construct it however you want as long as there is one DIgimon for each stage (can have multiple megas if used for DNA or super ultimate.)

- These lines would be locked lines and you would still have to digivolve up through the stages but the whole line counts as a main line for cost.

- These Digimon can never again be used for any other Digivolving.

- Potential that they could be used for any future egg system.

Does this seem fair and like a good plan so we don't completely lose the lines but also not walking in with 12-20 fully Digivolved Megas??  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 10:27 pm
Contest 1: A Land Needs a Name

Username: Angel-Kami-Sama

Guild Name: Digimon: Grand Evolution

I've never really been good with thinking up cool or complex names. So I thought, why not something simple? We're evolving to something bigger and better.  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 7:38 am
Angel-Kami-Sama
Contest 1: A Land Needs a Name

Username: Angel-Kami-Sama

Guild Name: Digimon: Grand Evolution

I've never really been good with thinking up cool or complex names. So I thought, why not something simple? We're evolving to something bigger and better.

Nice simple enough but still good. Could draw people in though. Added it to the front page  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 2:17 pm
Just a heads up, this is still open, but i'm going to start the long task of building the new guild!!

That being said keep talking in here and coming up with ideas, we really want everyone's opinions!!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 6:30 am
New poll about the name of the Guild!! Vote now!! (Also if you have other ideas let us know, don't let your good idea be missed)  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 7:18 pm
Contest 2: Leaders Come in All Sizes

Your Username: Orre Champion Monty

Nominee Username: Orre Champion Monty

Reasons Why (Optional):
- My passion lies in storytelling and the accompanying writing. Coming up with contest ideas, RP story arcs, and profile layouts.
- My crew responsibilities with other guilds have teetered out so I find myself being able to give the guild my full focus.
- Discussing ideas with everyone and figuring out how to better the guild comes naturally to me.
- I am not afraid to present a controversial take if it constructs positive conversation and reflection.
- If nominated I will give you my best.

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Aspire_to_Inspire

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 1:19 pm
I have an Idea to take the Daily Check in to the next level.

I call it:

DigiFARM

Welcome one and all to the new DigiFarm System. Did you know that your Digimon love you and want to see you regularly? The DigiFarm is a place where you can check in on your Digimon and give them love each and every day. In return, they will love and adore you back! You can have up to 2 Digimon on each Digifarm you maintain.

There are two systems tied into the DigiFarm.

Bond System.
The Bond system measures how much your Digimon Trust you to take care of them. Each time you check in on your digifarms by posting in this thread, you will build 1 point of bond between all of your Digimon and yourself. Because you can check in on all of your Digimon across all of your digifarms with a single post, your bond measures the trust all of your Digimon in your various digifarms have towards you. In other words, you will earn 1 bond point each day when you check in on your Digimon.

What do you get from this bond? Each time you build up 7 bond, your Digimon will help you explore for more farmland allowing you to expand how many DigiFarms you have up to 10 total farms. Occasionally, there will even be a Tama on the farms to greet you. Currently, the plan is that you receive a DigiTama when you earn your second, fourth, and eighth DigiFARM.

Activity System
The second System is the Activity System. At first, you will roll a D4 each time you check in on your farms. By doing this you will gain Bits. overtime you can spend those bits to improve your farm, or also to find digivolution items, or even to find Digi-eggs.

Activity is not limited to just the basic D4. You will be able to purchase new activities from the Bit shop, or win them in contests as well. These new activities will allow you to upgrade all of your farms at one time so that you can get more bits faster. One of the early activities you can purchase for example is Digimon Traning Course. By installing Digimon Training Course across your farms, you will be able to roll a D6 instead of a D8, thereby increasing how fast you will earn bits in the future!!

Getting Started Guide:
1. Everyone starts with 1 DigiFarm.
2. Use the Template we will provide, and select which of your Digimon will go to each farm. Remember, you can have 2 Digimon per farm. Overtime you will earn up to 10 individual farms for a total of 20 digimon you can play with per day.
3. Post your daily check-in, and roll 1d4 per Digimon currently in your farms. Later you may purchase new activities, but at first you will be rolling those nice 1d4s.

Thats it!

EXAMPLE LINK  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 1:20 pm
Orre Champion Monty

Reasons Why (Optional):
- My passion lies in storytelling and the accompanying writing. Coming up with contest ideas, RP story arcs, and profile layouts.
- My crew responsibilities with other guilds have teetered out so I find myself being able to give the guild my full focus.
- Discussing ideas with everyone and figuring out how to better the guild comes naturally to me.
- I am not afraid to present a controversial take if it constructs positive conversation and reflection.

Oh nice, I'll add you name to the list!

Everyone remember there is still time to nominate people, I know it's hard to know who's around right now, but worse case they can't have the job because they don't end up accepting haha  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 1:55 pm
Aspire_to_Inspire
I have an Idea to take the Daily Check in to the next level.

I call it:

DigiFARM

Welcome one and all to the new DigiFarm System. Did you know that your Digimon love you and want to see you regularly? The DigiFarm is a place where you can check in on your Digimon and give them love each and every day. In return, they will love and adore you back! You can have up to 2 Digimon on each Digifarm you maintain.

There are two systems tied into the DigiFarm.

Bond System.
The Bond system measures how much your Digimon Trust you to take care of them. Each time you check in on your digifarms by posting in this thread, you will build 1 point of bond between all of your Digimon and yourself. Because you can check in on all of your Digimon across all of your digifarms with a single post, your bond measures the trust all of your Digimon in your various digifarms have towards you. In other words, you will earn 1 bond point each day when you check in on your Digimon.

What do you get from this bond? Each time you build up 7 bond, your Digimon will help you explore for more farmland allowing you to expand how many DigiFarms you have up to 10 total farms. Occasionally, there will even be a Tama on the farms to greet you. Currently, the plan is that you receive a DigiTama when you earn your second, fourth, and eighth DigiFARM.

Activity System
The second System is the Activity System. At first, you will roll a D4 each time you check in on your farms. By doing this you will gain Bits. overtime you can spend those bits to improve your farm, or also to find digivolution items, or even to find Digi-eggs.

Activity is not limited to just the basic D4. You will be able to purchase new activities from the Bit shop, or win them in contests as well. These new activities will allow you to upgrade all of your farms at one time so that you can get more bits faster. One of the early activities you can purchase for example is Digimon Traning Course. By installing Digimon Training Course across your farms, you will be able to roll a D6 instead of a D8, thereby increasing how fast you will earn bits in the future!!

Getting Started Guide:
1. Everyone starts with 1 DigiFarm.
2. Use the Template we will provide, and select which of your Digimon will go to each farm. Remember, you can have 2 Digimon per farm. Overtime you will earn up to 10 individual farms for a total of 20 digimon you can play with per day.
3. Post your daily check-in, and roll 1d4 per Digimon currently in your farms. Later you may purchase new activities, but at first you will be rolling those nice 1d4s.

Thats it!

EXAMPLE LINK

This is a VERY good concept! I like this idea a lot! ^O^  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 1:56 pm
Orre Champion Monty

Reasons Why (Optional):

I agree with this Nomination! Especially if we keep the ideas of Contests because Monty had some AMAZING contests that employed Roleplaying and storywriting!  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 1:57 pm
lief_7
lief_7

Additionally we talked a bit about the Digimon we would be able to bring over to the new Guild. My current though would be that you could build a full line for 3 (or more if we decide) Digimon.

Current thoughts:
- build a line for 3 Digimon out of your current Digimon, construct it however you want as long as there is one DIgimon for each stage (can have multiple megas if used for DNA or super ultimate.)

- These lines would be locked lines and you would still have to digivolve up through the stages but the whole line counts as a main line for cost.

- These Digimon can never again be used for any other Digivolving.

- Potential that they could be used for any future egg system.

Does this seem fair and like a good plan so we don't completely lose the lines but also not walking in with 12-20 fully Digivolved Megas??

I think this seems like a fair concept, especially with the Number of Digimon most of the Members here actually own. And its not like we will be losing them here in this guild afterall, just wont be carried over to the new one. Also <3 Would love to keep in the Egg system.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 2:52 pm

Your Username: X Kaos X

Nominee Username: Hope the kind, Robert_Satsuma, Ethan Kirito Soul, Lief_7, Orre Champion Monty, Aspire_to_Inspire

Reasons Why (Optional): I nominate them for the same reasons that were stated before.

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 3:30 pm

Your Username: Lief_7

Nominee Username: X Kaos X

Reasons Why (Optional): Kaos is already a great crew member in her time on DTI, would love to see her continue that if she wants to.

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff