what should the next sub-forum be?
  Role Play Forum
  i have a better idea ^^
  other
View Results

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:28 pm
this is where we all chat about things that should be added or changed for the guild! make suggestions about the guild we all can dissus! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:01 pm
I dont kno sweatdrop  

dark_edelric_99

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:20 pm
dark_edelric_99
I dont kno sweatdrop
lol 3nodding we'll have to think of things...like forums to add! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:44 am
well it deffinately needs some more topics and forums! i was thinking of haveing a contest topic to along with rps! it would be great to have contests and gold winning stuff^^  

Ashelux
Captain

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:50 am
and i think this should be a sticky.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:18 pm
Ashelux
dark_edelric_99
I dont kno sweatdrop
lol 3nodding we'll have to think of things...like forums to add! 3nodding

we could have avi contests and the guild members could vote and leave comments! 3nodding  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Cloud Weapon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:17 pm
I say more topics and polls in general. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:32 pm
Cloud Weapon
I say more topics and polls in general. 3nodding
yeah...im trying to do that yet but the guild was just made a few days ago! XD but what i want to know is if we should add the contest forum? it seems not many ppl have an opinion on the guild...i will add a lot more topics 3nodding  

Ashelux
Captain

Keiji_Fujiwara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:18 pm
i think contests would be good...if ppl post them^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Contests would be fun.

I think this one forum needs more topics. 3nodding Just cause there's so much KH to discuss!
And maybe a forum for each game? Just because?  

Niada

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:40 pm
Niada
Contests would be fun.

I think this one forum needs more topics. 3nodding Just cause there's so much KH to discuss!
i was planning on setting up different forums for kh and kh related subjects. this is more of the home forum so everything is just disscussed here....the only thing is it takes money to start new forums for the topics and i want to get the guilds basics started out 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:50 pm
Ashelux
Niada
Contests would be fun.

i was planning on setting up different forums for kh and kh related subjects. this is more of the home forum so everything is just disscussed here....the only thing is it takes money to start new forums for the topics and i want to get the guilds basics started out 3nodding
I know... But always plan ahead! And force people to donate. eek  

Niada

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:00 pm
how about role-play forums.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:16 pm
For an Organization XIII guild, there aren't very many topics about Organization XIII. I think we need a topic to discuss the members of it, and how completely awesome they are! Like AXEL AND ZEXY (Zexion, but in CoM, his nickname given by Axel was Zexy)!!!! xd xd  

Saerenna

Hunter

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:07 pm
Saerenna
For an Organization XIII guild, there aren't very many topics about Organization XIII. I think we need a topic to discuss the members of it, and how completely awesome they are! Like AXEL AND ZEXY (Zexion, but in CoM, his nickname given by Axel was Zexy)!!!! xd xd
yes! sweatdrop i kno, this and the role plays will be set up soon! be pateint! you can go make your own for now in the free post sub-forum! i will then move your topics if you like to a roleplay sub-forum when one is created! it does cost money to make sub-forums and that money comes from donateors to the guild, and there isnt too many of those! if mostly everyone is going to rely on me to raise most of that money, then its going to take a while! XD if you would like to donate, go to the guilds home and there is a donation box at the bottom of the page. and thanx for all the wonderful ideas for the guild! they help a lot and i always would like new suggestions! 3nodding  
Comments, Thoughts and Opinions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff