Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Gaming Aid - Come Here For Help Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help topic
wicked
100%
 100%  [ 99 ]
Total Votes : 99

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:36 am
Found the ideal game? but cant get past a certain part? post the game and what part your stuck on and we shall see what we can do to help you out...

for those who need help with final fantasy then feel free to pm me and post things here i can always help out...

Two dedicated Aiders with games are the following

if you need assistance then please pm them.

Angelic_Highlights
Darthspanky

more people will be added here in time. I hope we can be of assistance but remember that we may not know about a certain game so when you here why not post as well as pm me and darth.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:46 am
and if all else fails - level up until you're god and beat it to death..... sweatdrop  

chibishan

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:33 am
i am also a game guru. if you need assistance. i dont mind helping out. currentley im helping out a friend on getting the ultimate weapon in kingdom hearts 2. but i can help with nearley anything if you ask niceley.(and hopefully know the answer to)  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:09 pm
hehe thanks darth i am also anything about FF's and rpgs mainly oh and dynasty warriors biggrin  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Saiyumei

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:37 pm
ULTIMA!!KH2..so far...need dense crystals crying Twilight stones too..
anyone know any good drive training spots, kuz my valor is like lvl 6, my wisdeom is lvl 4 and everything else is one xD
How does final lvl up anyway o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:01 pm
Hey, does anyone have tips on getting an excellent rating in Red Dead Revolver on the mission where you fight the carrige.  

Rorschach and Prozac

4,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:36 am
Shiro_17

For some good training zones in kh2.

For valor form you just seel up mulans world and go to the land of dragons. make sure your drive is maxed out and go to throne room. (where the king is) then move to the antichamber where you will see a bunch of Assult Rider's which drop big drive orbs, big hp orbs and high-potions always handy to have around. Turn to Valor Form and juss kill'em all, when your drive gauge is low just go back to "The Throne" and to the save point. Don't revert just go to world map. Then comeback to "The Throne", and u will have max drive. keep doing this for 10 minutes to max out valor form.

Easy Experience, go to pride rock (once you have completed the level) where you fought scar and insted there should now be a whole bunch of rapid thrusters so you can fight to your hearts delight there and level up simple. Remember to save and then go back to the area to encounter more.

To get more dense crystals and twilight stones Go to naught's skyway just after the Hall Of Empty Melodies. Fight the Nobodies there and they will drop Twilight and Dense items.

===================

WhiteDragon777

I'm not too sure what mission you mean hunny, let me know how far your in the game and i can find out. I don't really play those sorts of games.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:41 pm
sup peoples i am also a game guru you can ask me for help on most games except xbox i mostly a genius in ps2 games though  

razorx654

FireGirl47

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:27 pm
I'm pretty damn good at DMC's and FPS's like TimeSplitters, especially Half Life (Whooo, grand masta!!) and some RPG's like Baldur's Gate.

Currently I'm on BG 2 (Never played before) and I'm stuck after beating Irenicus in SpellHold, and the captain (forgot his name xd ) says his ship has been scuttled.

Anyone know what the crap to do?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:38 pm
if you ever need assistance.. please contact me by PM. i will answer them ASAP. (if i do not know then.. im sorry)  

Darthspanky

trigger-happy01

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:44 pm
ask me about any thing i know almost every game and how to beat it  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:23 pm
I have an UNGODLY amount of knowledge in the field of Pokemon. 3nodding  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

LilRyu

5,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:08 am
I'm not good at memorizing crap. sad But I do have stradegy guides. xd (Harldy use them though. I wait 'till I finished or if I'm really stuck) But for old games. sad Well, some not so old. Here's what I have:

StarCraft: Brood War

Spider-Man The Movie

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Grand Turismo 3: A-spec

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2

Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire

Hitman: Blood Money

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (My freind's borrowing it though)

What I can remember(but not good enough as a walkthrough)

Blair Witch volume 1: The Rustin Parr Investigation
BW3: The Elly Kedward Tale (Hardly. But is not hard to beat. Except the last boss)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:03 pm
Anybody Know how to get fast levels and cash in Maple story?  

BlackCat79

Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games