Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Soul Calibur 3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like SC3?
  No.
  Yes.
  What's that?
View Results

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:09 pm
For those of you who haven't heard of this game, let me just say that it's made by Namco, and it has a pretty fun program called "Character Creations". You can do all sorts of fun stuff on it. It's an "arena" fighting game like "Battle Arena" and it's loads of fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:15 am
You bet! My best character is Nightmare. All shall kneel to the power of Soul Edge! xd  

Toran the DragonKnight

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:29 pm
Toran the DragonKnight
You bet! My best character is Nightmare. All shall kneel to the power of Soul Edge! xd

O_o Scared of you... *backs away* My favorite character would be Talim ot Seong Mi Na. I like fast characters. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:38 pm
Well sometimes speed isn't everything...or strength. I like weapons that give you more defence. Like Soul Edge Coocon.  

Toran the DragonKnight

Diablos_life_stealer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:56 am
me likey soul calibur 3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:39 am
Toran the DragonKnight
Well sometimes speed isn't everything...or strength. I like weapons that give you more defence. Like Soul Edge Coocon.

I know. I just seem to play better when using faster characters. Sometimes I'll play as Siegfried, but I won't get as far with him as I do with Xiang Hua.  

Alienor Kaze

Toran the DragonKnight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:58 am
Actually, the character isn't fast, it's just finding the fast combos and quick hits. Gaurding helps alot. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:56 am
Toran the DragonKnight
Actually, the character isn't fast, it's just finding the fast combos and quick hits. Gaurding helps alot. 3nodding

Guarding generally proves to be useless when someone pulls off a power combo or one of those unblockable moves.  

Alienor Kaze

Toran the DragonKnight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:07 pm
Heh heh...it all pays off in the end. I only win out of defending. Block an attack and whack them back xd I know most of Nightmare's attacks, so I know what to do and when.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:20 pm
haha my memory for names in that game suxorz...but I play as the Samurai dude...lol if that makes any sense...lol...Im more or less a counter fighter...  

Tripitaka

Toran the DragonKnight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:33 pm
Mitsurugi...or something...is pretty good, too. He's good at dishing out damage with great combos and such. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:02 pm
heart Seigfried...hes my b***h im also the best with him and i made a kick a** dancer  

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:19 pm
im one of them soul calibur guys who plays it for days without stopping.. there is no such thing as a good charater with me.. but i perfer playing with cervantis or nightmare or ivy, sigfreed, mitsuguri, um... ya...
the only person i cant use is the sisters.the buttuns just cant corrospond with my hand fast egnough...maybe i got too used to playing aggressive and tecknical insted of defencive i kinda blown that one out of the water  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:36 am
I also love creating characters...I have both good and evil characters razz  

Tripitaka

Toran the DragonKnight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:28 pm
I'm good at Character Creation also. I try to build them to their class type. Anyone here ever beat the Chronicles of the Sword yet?  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff