Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Soul Calibur 3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like SC3?
  No.
  Yes.
  What's that?
View Results

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:29 pm
not me haha not yet anyway  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:10 am
Toran the DragonKnight
Heh heh...it all pays off in the end. I only win out of defending. Block an attack and whack them back xd I know most of Nightmare's attacks, so I know what to do and when.

I know. I like to play around with the character creation characters. It's fun to beat a whole game with the characters. My friends and I like to make fun of the male skin color. Eventually we decided to make super ugly ones and handsome ones. It was fun.  

Alienor Kaze

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:29 pm
i made Sephy and Vincent as seen in AC well tried razz they arent that bad  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:01 pm
Heh heh, well I've beaten Chronicles of the Sword about three times now. 3nodding I have almost everything except four weapons and some art I can't buy xp I have created countless people and they are all original.  

Toran the DragonKnight

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:39 am
i cant beat it for... i borrowed it for a weekend haha so yeah i have to wait for i dont have that kinda money razz  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:01 pm
i made AndrAia not an original name but she is... shes a dancer and shes smexy as hell... haha sorry i heart her ^_^  

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:10 am
Toran the DragonKnight
Heh heh, well I've beaten Chronicles of the Sword about three times now. 3nodding I have almost everything except four weapons and some art I can't buy xp I have created countless people and they are all original.

My friend's PS2 memory card kept on getting corrupted, so we're very careful when we play "Chronicles of the Sword". But it's very fun. whee Unfortunately, my friend is moving somewhere far, so another friend of mine decided that when we moved in together we were going to get a PS2 station, and hopefully all the games related to Soul Calibur ranging from Soul Edge to SC3.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:53 am
soul edge is for dreamcast i do believe...im not sure though so dont rely on that one  

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250

chibishan

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:44 am
*drools over game* oooooo....i want it sooooo bad!!! i love the series, but haven't played III yet. and i'm good, real good with all the characters. but i'm better on console than i am at the arcade. people abuse the joysticks too much.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:12 pm
Soul Edge...I remember on PS1...so was Soul Caliber 1...#2 is on Gamce Cube, X Box, and PS2. #3, however, is PS2 only. 3nodding I've played Soul Edge.  

Toran the DragonKnight

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:32 pm
i wanna play soul edge and sc1 but i need to be at my bfs friends house to do one of them  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:28 pm
Huh...so there is a Soul Edge 1 and a Soul Calibur 1? neutral Not what I knew...  

Toran the DragonKnight

Blackie the Cow

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:15 pm
Toran the DragonKnight
Soul Edge...I remember on PS1...so was Soul Caliber 1...#2 is on Gamce Cube, X Box, and PS2. #3, however, is PS2 only. 3nodding I've played Soul Edge.

I thought Soul Calibur was only released on the Dreamcast? (and arcades)

Oh and going with what folks have bee saying about fav. characters..........KILIK!!!!!!!!!! I've been using him since Soul Calibur 1 and he's one of my all time favorite video game characters. I also have a custom character called Monk Cow that uses i'll either use Kilik or Maxi's styles with. (the custom styles suck! xd )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:03 pm
Yeah, they need some more choices. 3nodding  

Toran the DragonKnight

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:18 am
my dancer is AndrAia and shes a dancer but looks like a sorceress i love her  
Computers & Video Games