Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
EVE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

please remember to add a poll
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

RavenMoonFlower

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:51 pm
I'm on EVE Online. It's one of the largest MMOs. It's cool because you get to decide what kind of character you want to have. You can be a miner or a pirate, or security, or the head of a corporation. Training skills is also easy (sort of). Skilld train when you're not online, but you start out with you're own ship. It's pretty cool. The only bad thing about the game it that it takes forever to make money, but thankfully you can buy it off of Ebay. Just click on my WWW link up top to go to their haomepage to check it out for yourself.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:05 pm
My older brother plays eve constanly, I'd try it, but i only get $20 a month...meaning after I pay id have $5...

but my brother is always on! he plays all night long and I can always hear him talking to his guild over team speak. If i remember correctly he is in the second guild. I think his user name is Aphextra...but dont go bug him...wait... i take that back lol  

milkythecow

RavenMoonFlower

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:08 pm
Milkythecow
My older brother plays eve constanly, I'd try it, but i only get $20 a month...meaning after I pay id have $5...

but my brother is always on! he plays all night long and I can always hear him talking to his guild over team speak. If i remember correctly he is in the second guild. I think his user name is Aphextra...but dont go bug him...wait... i take that back lol

LOL. I didn't know there were guilds in EVE. I belong to a corporation right now but turning into a pirate type character!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:17 pm
RavenMoonFlower
Milkythecow

LOL. I didn't know there were guilds in EVE. I belong to a corporation right now but turning into a pirate type character!!

guild. corp... same thing >____>  

milkythecow

Computers & Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces