Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*
HEAR YE! HEAR YE! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT FOR ALL NEWCOMERS!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A TALKING Gift Ninja?
O RLY?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
YA RLY!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Gift Ninja Taishi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:48 pm
I have been chosen as acting Ambassador for the Gift Ninja Academy, thus making me one of the few chosen ninja capable of speaking. However, I may only speak when the Sensei permit me to.

As such, I come bearing a message from the Gift Ninja Academy, regarding all newcomers.

Gift Ninja Academy Sensei
It has come to our attention that there have been several applications to join our ranks from relatively new members. While we appreciate your enthusiasm, we cannot accept members into our Academy when they have only been here a short time.

Therefore, we are laying down some ground rules. Before you can apply to become a Gift Ninja, you must have been a member of FG-4-PG for at least 3 weeks. During those 3 weeks, you must have been active regularly, followed the rules, and treated your fellow members with a degree of kindness and respect.

After 3 weeks, if you still want to apply to become a Gift Ninja, send in the application, with the date you joined FG-4-PG for reference purposes. Do not try to fool us; we know how long you have been here, and if you send in an application with a false join date, you will be rejected. That is all.

SIGNED: Otome-Sensei, Hanayaka Sensei, Enmu-Sensei, Kumori-Sensei, Nanami-Sensei, Seiteki-Sensei (The Head Ninja of the GNA)

PS: We request that this be sticked, so new members will be able to read it without having to backtrack through the pages.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:51 pm
Word!
I stickied it for you  

Ketake

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:53 pm
and i locked it so no one can flood it with questions.....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:55 am
Couldnt this be a part of IM's Ninja Thread? I mean it's kinda just wasting space as a locked sticky...  

Sakura-Kyoukan

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:01 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Couldnt this be a part of IM's Ninja Thread? I mean it's kinda just wasting space as a locked sticky...

possibly...........  
*Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff