Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
The damn OGT Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BaeKim

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:24 pm
I took the OGT a while ago and when I was taking the test I felt badly before during and after I took the test I worried about my grade on it. And recently I have had bad dreams about the OGT how I have failed it. This is ******** ridiculous I hate these ******** standerdised tests. So what are your thoughts on the OGT? And do you think the state is right in making us take these test?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:37 pm
Mesa didn't have to take it.

Sakura Takafumi

Lonely Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

QueenMaeve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:22 am
They put too many damn written questions in there. Even the math had some writing. Did you read that story about the old man and the avacado tree?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:59 pm
I had ADD in the middle of mine. smile They gave us aminal crackers and I sat and played with them. OO and then there was the string cheese. I'd have a nice pile under my elbow. Twas fun!  

THE Great Mysterious inu

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200

THE Great Mysterious inu

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
QueenMaeve
They put too many damn written questions in there. Even the math had some writing. Did you read that story about the old man and the avacado tree?

dude! That was like.. stupid. I hated it. XD I didn't get the questions afterwards.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:26 pm
BaeKim
I took the OGT a while ago and when I was taking the test I felt badly before during and after I took the test I worried about my grade on it. And recently I have had bad dreams about the OGT how I have failed it. This is ******** ridiculous I hate these ******** standerdised tests. So what are your thoughts on the OGT? And do you think the state is right in making us take these test?

no child left behind ha they should call it no child left un-tested  

phimur

SomberEuphoria

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:39 pm
I took it.It was pretty easy  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:25 pm
phimur
BaeKim

no child left behind ha they should call it no child left un-tested

Damn right. Hell that old guy with the tree was easy. The math was hard for me because math is one of my harder subjects.  

BaeKim

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

THE Great Mysterious inu

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:58 am
Would the test really help us in the 'real world'. Noooooooooooooooooooo. HEY! I heard about this school over in Cali, and they learn totally hands on. They learn like stuff that will actually help them to succeed in the real world!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:23 pm
i thought it was easy. i got liek all a's and b's on it. muah. i didnt have to take my finals because i passed

malakkword

O`Conner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:28 am
I took the practice form (I guess I my class was supposed to test it the year before everyone had to take it). Luckily it didn't count.

I took all portions seriously until we reached the math.
In defiance of said math I pulled a Blanka and ate a piece of the test and my friend Eric prompty burst out in laughter and I was removed from the room.

But I got my revenge. Little did they know I drew pictures of robots in all the problem solving grids.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:55 am
Iron Eito
I took the practice form (I guess I my class was supposed to test it the year before everyone had to take it). Luckily it didn't count.

I took all portions seriously until we reached the math.
In defiance of said math I pulled a Blanka and ate a piece of the test and my friend Eric prompty burst out in laughter and I was removed from the room.

But I got my revenge. Little did they know I drew pictures of robots in all the problem solving grids.

My boyfriend is part of that class... he made fun of me when I took it.  

THE Great Mysterious inu

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200

Anastazia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:16 pm
I had to take it, but it didn't count...

Was the stupidest, easiest test ever. Honestly, if you can't pass that thing, you shouldn't be able to graduate.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:50 pm
Anastazia
I had to take it, but it didn't count...

Was the stupidest, easiest test ever. Honestly, if you can't pass that thing, you shouldn't be able to graduate.
I have to agree. That test was amazingly easy.  

Nanae Chrono Kurogane

Moeggy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:42 am
I passed! haha...I took it two years ago, first grade to have to take it...anyway, it really was one of the easiest things ever!....  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff