Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
Randomness!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOOK A RANDOM...
  Poll whore
  muffin lover
  Cheese eater
View Results

Merciless_Bitch666

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:23 pm
time to change teh random poll!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:30 pm
IM SORRY IM NOT WHAT U WANTED ME TO BE scream  

Merciless_Bitch666

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:09 pm
*Sigh* please don't double post we have a section for that.. and this is technically spam so...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:50 pm
question  

lucky8750

Hinin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:21 pm
Ninjas taste bad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:12 am
I eat samurai swords for breakfast.I can share if you want some too cool  

Kalium19

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100

CCKakashi

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:45 pm
THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND NOW THEY WILL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND NOW THEY WILL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND NOW THEY WILL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND NOW THEY WILL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND NOW THEY WILL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND NOW THEY WILL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER BECAUSE WAS AND NOW THEY WILL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND NOW THEY WILL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND NOW THEY WILL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND NOW THEY WILL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND NOW THEY WILL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND NOW THEY WILL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND NOW THEY WILL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND NOW THEY WILL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER BECAUSE... twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:52 am
yesterday i was playing a video game fell outta a tree was driving down the road almost hit a dog but the bird died  

evil_stitch

Jeshi-kun

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:28 pm
hutgrtr /i fm hiunh gtrdy  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:25 pm
I watched this vidio that shows you what happens when you put mentos into diet coke xd  

Blue_Lucky_Monkey96

mellenois

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:48 pm
can i have some muffins? i'm hungry. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:06 pm
biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream xp domokun heart sweatdrop stressed whee wink sad surprised eek razz mad lol cool confused cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim mrgreen neutral arrow idea question ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand  

Nasuri-chan

Nasuri-chan rolled 20 100-sided dice: 8, 58, 61, 55, 84, 14, 12, 8, 59, 14, 6, 45, 58, 58, 38, 4, 14, 82, 64, 38 Total: 780 (20-2000)

Nasuri-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:07 pm
MUFFINS! heart heart heart heart heart  
Nasuri-chan rolled 20 100-sided dice: 67, 100, 7, 88, 24, 63, 12, 57, 64, 88, 87, 5, 37, 86, 66, 17, 50, 53, 23, 7 Total: 1001 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:08 pm
wronggirl
I watched this vidio that shows you what happens when you put mentos into diet coke xd

okaaaay...... sweatdrop stare  

Nasuri-chan

Latsuia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:22 pm
The chickens are coming the chickens are coming! Hide into your bomb shelters! rofl
*is very happy*  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces