Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
Randomness!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOOK A RANDOM...
  Poll whore
  muffin lover
  Cheese eater
View Results

TKNO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:59 am
THE END
Once, a Knight destroyed happiness. He was killed by all the now non-happy people for destroying their happiness, then a man named fred ate him and died.

The rolling man rolled into a H-bomb and EXPLODED! Then the world died. Which is bad, yeah. It is! Really! Monkey! Dirt! Bannana! Oh. Where was I? THE BEGINNG!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:46 pm
*Purple*
I like cereal. blaugh  

Jay Jay Jump And Play

Jay Jay Jump And Play

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:48 pm
Muffins are good too I suppose. Hmmm...maybe I should have eaten that half eaten muffin when I ate the first half of the half eaten muffin. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:51 pm
I think the evil monkey is being mean to me. I'm going to tell my mommy on this monkey. Its being an ugly thingy. stressed ninja rofl  

Jay Jay Jump And Play

BlackRose5243

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:42 pm
Here's a llama
There's a llama
And another little llama
Fuzzy llama
Funny llama
Llama llama duck!

Llamas are your friends... but then they'll eat you alive... when you ain't looking... fear the mighty llama!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:51 pm
My a** itches.  

kenshinwolf

Jay Jay Jump And Play

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:15 am
Pineapples saved my life when I was drowning in a sea of orange peels while I jumped on my trampoline with a lamp. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:05 pm
.random/
I am drinking Malibu as we speak and it tastes so good.

PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER.
/random.  

Jinxxed

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Tadayoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:34 am
I want a monkey with MUFFINS!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:52 am
bifgghfdg  

`Royal Graphics

Jinxxed

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:42 pm
I want muffins for brains.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:37 pm
my name is MrCheezy, but I eat turkey w/ chocolate dipped fingers on a banana split when its cold outside.  

heyu_yeahu0705

Senko Shishio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:23 pm
The small battles we fought on the cobblestone when we were still young. The small victories we achieved. The many sparkling junk spoils we plundered. In the evening…staring up from the back alley of s and taverns, where the sun never shines, I saw something. Shimmering against the setting sun, it was the brightest thing I had ever seen. I made up my mind. The junk I would get for myself…would be that thing. Darkness. Deep darkness without even a trace of light. How much time has passed since I was cast into this darkness…? An eternity…but it also seems like an instant…all my senses are numbed and I can’t feel a thing. What of my body? It’s like it’s floating in mid-air. Have I retained my sanity? Did I go insane long ago? In all this emptiness…only one thing is vivid. Only him. Like lightning on a dark night, he rises up within me, blazing. And again and again like a tidal wave, an infinite number of feelings surge upon me. Malice, friendship, jealousy futility, regret, tenderness, sorrow, pain, hunger…so many recurring, yearning feelings. That giant swirl of violent emotions in which none are definite but all are implied. That alone is the bond which keeps my consciousness from vanishing amidst the numbness. I know that I’m different from other people. Those I’ve met can by no means disregard me. They always view me with either a look of good will or animosity. I know that the good will forms into trust or fellowship and the animosity into awe or possibly dread. Thereby have I grasped…the hearts of so many in these hands…but why is it when it comes to him, I always lose my composure? He was the reason I’ve been thrown into the darkness, and now he’s the sole sustenance keeping me alive. Out of so many thousands of comrades and tens of thousands of enemies, why just him…? How long ago did someone I was supposed to have in hand…instead gain such a strong hold on me? The endless play begun so long ago on the cobblestone of the back alley. That pilgrimage to claim what to me was the most sacred piece of junk. But now, as he shines so glaring within me…the junk grows dull.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:13 pm
In that Wal-Mart parking lot.  

RickDavis

UncleBuck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:35 am
*puts on helmet* I like nuts.  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers