Kingdom Hearts
  Chain of Memories
  Kingdom Hearts 2
View Results

Edgeworth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:47 am
Which one, and why?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:08 pm
i liked them all^^! the orignal 1st one was great and introduced all the characters and had a great story line. i liked the GBA COM because it was a great opening to tide the fans over until the 2nd game came and was creative with the card type battle. KH2 was great because of the cool new characters, the organization, and many new worlds!  

Ashelux
Captain

Sky_King

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:41 pm
kh2,because it has better voices,better dressing players,more possible fighting techniques,and new allies and limit attacks  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:20 am
As much as I adore the first KH, I think the second game is better because of all the improvements made in the gameplay. Gummi routes are much nicer...you don't have to fly them more then once unless you want to. The different forms Sora gets are great, and I also like the addition of the PotC level^^
I also like some of the voice choices better in KH2...particularly a certain silver haired bishounen.

I have not had the opportunity to play Chain of Memories yet crying  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:11 pm
Ayaji
As much as I adore the first KH, I think the second game is better because of all the improvements made in the gameplay. Gummi routes are much nicer...you don't have to fly them more then once unless you want to. The different forms Sora gets are great, and I also like the addition of the PotC level^^
I also like some of the voice choices better in KH2...particularly a certain silver haired bishounen.

yeah, there were a lot of in provements! i agree with all of that! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:14 pm
KH2. It just more fun than the others. note to anyone going to the Amine expo the person who does Axel voice will be there. His name is Quinton Flynn.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

seigneur terraces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:34 am
&&comment.

Kingdom Hearts II, although I feel they focused too much on the Disney worlds than the actual plot..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:01 am
in Kh1, haley joel osmond sora's voice was better than the second game.
in Kh2, there were better worlds and cool gummi battles that made me twitch and addicted to kh >.@  

Keyblade Ninja

narluxia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:31 am
I liked 2 better because its easier to restore MP in 2 and the gummi ship battles are awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:46 pm
THE SECOND ONEEEEEEE!!!!!!!  

chaofan07

xXSamantha_RXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:52 am
It depends on how we are looking at it. The voices and battle system are better in two. Yet, the story line and chracters themselves were better in I and com.....so...I'd go with the fist one... Just because i old fashioned like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:54 am
Ayaji

do i even want to know what that means....?  

xXSamantha_RXx

Organization XIII Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:20 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
KH2. It just more fun than the others. note to anyone going to the Amine expo the person who does Axel voice will be there. His name is Quinton Flynn.

P.M. me and tell me where and when the expo is  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:18 pm
Oh man, don't make me decide on which ones the best. They're all great to me in their own unique ways.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Takaho

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:54 am
Ayaji

yep my opinion aswell  
Free-post!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas