Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Gaia Storyline & Community Discussion
Thank you!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:22 pm
Hello, I am Metalic_Noodles. I can no longer read chat-speak from lack of use. I type looking at the keyborad and I get pissed often. Still, I do have real feeling but no life. I have four cats and one puppy. I could spend hours talking about them and even more time typing as I type slower than I speak. At the moment I am bored and the reason I am doing this. The below type in black is my reply assuming I have one. I am an emote-raper and occasionally an emote-mime depending on my mood. My moods are transparent, yet all around apear blind.
User Image

You deleted my 'Thank you' thread. stare Let's all thank our leader for is time and effort to bring us this wondrous forum! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:28 pm
Um yes thank you Sakura!  

RaidenKazama

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:42 pm
Thankies sakura!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:55 pm
I'd Do everything to you!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*what?*
I'd do anything for you...
*oh*  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:57 pm
Just wanted to thank you again. I just finished reading them, they were a big help. I think a halloween is missing though... My computer crashed a few times and I have dail-up but I'm alive, so is my computer-barely, and I managed to read them!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:41 am
Metalic_Noodles
Just wanted to thank you again. I just finished reading them, they were a big help. I think a halloween is missing though... My computer crashed a few times and I have dail-up but I'm alive, so is my computer-barely, and I managed to read them!

The halloween thing wansn't really a manga it was just a forum/ball so i couldn't add it to the list... *sigh*  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Kevin Thorne

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:09 am
Thank you. This is great.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:38 am
thank you!!  

CronoKinslayer

Gaia Storyline & Community Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers