Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Guidelines for Extended Discussion (LOOK HERE FIRST!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We're open!
  W00t!
View Results

Mara_Brightwing

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:34 am
Welcome to the Extended Discussion Forum! Here is where the more serious topics will be discussed - politics, human nature, religion, or any other important topic that generates debate. Given the tension that such discussions create, we need some basic guidelines to go by.

1. Remember that everyone has an equal right to their opinion. Flaming because someone has an opposite viewpoint as you will result in mods having to step in and lock (or worse) the thread.

2. Keep your posts relavant to the subject at hand.

3. Quoting sources to back up facts is highly encouraged; link to your source whenever you can.

4. DO NOT SPAM OR BUMP in this forum. Spammers will have their posts DELETED; repeat offenders risk suspension or banning.

5. If a thread is off the first page, please do not post unless you have something really important to say. You might bring up an old argument; posts die for a reason.

6. As always, all threads must have a poll.

Enjoy the discussion!  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:57 am
Mara_Brightwing
3. Quoting sources to back up facts is highly encouraged; link to your source whenever you can.

I really encourage all users to back up your claims with some actuall research and info... Not only will it give credability to your argument but it also might educate your opposition to see your side of the argument.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:31 pm
New rule: Literacy, please. Seriously, no one is going to take your post/topic seriously if you can't spell properly. L337/AIM-speak is O.K. If you're trying to emphasize a point or if it used in a sarcastic tone. But I don't want to see anything like this:

'omg u guyz wats ur opinion on teh poli/socl sitution in amerika bush sux lolololol!!1!1!one'

Now, I certainly don't have so little faith in you guys that I expect to see such text. However, please, for the love of the guilds sanity (and mine in particular), check your spelling and grammar! You'll be glad you did.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:13 am
Okay thanx  

Gale Of Pyre Emilie

Bunny Play

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:09 pm
lol
bush sux
but this is a very good forum 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:15 pm
hahah thanks for the rules

we all promise to follow them 3nodding hehehe  

A E 12 O