Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Hey, Mom....What's for supper?? [The Recipe Thread] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey Mom!
  What'd joo cook me?
  Don't bother to get up...I'll make my own!
  Eat? Why eat?
View Results

quietred

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:58 pm
cereal
1BIG BOWL
1 SPOON
1BOX OF UR FAV CEREAL
1 GAL OF MILK
XD thats what i eat 90% of the time that and ramen XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:09 pm
Wah! my parents didn't make me dinner last night! and even if they did i would've eaten it at 12:00 >,< so i had Ice cream for diner with honey grahm crackers and that again for breakfast. man i need some veriety >,<  

Apocolyptic Fairytale

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:26 am
I usually eat a whole bunch of stuff for dinner. Like a 5 course meal. That way, I can save some for tomorrow mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:58 am
I'm going to have fried rice!  

Firecrown

The Real ish

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:32 am
durian custurd

a cup of durian flesh free of its fibers
2 cans of sweetened condesed milk
six eg yolks
4 ounces of acid id use sour oranges

wisk to incoporate the the yolks and the S.C. milk
then in coprate the durian a bit at a time put in to buttered and suggered ramicans put those ramicans with the custurd in a 350 degree oven in a water bath(cookie try or someother tray with a lip larg enough to hold about a cup and ahalf of water) bake for 30 to 45 minuts the top should be a light golden brown. take it out and let it set ether in open air or in the frode over nite  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:42 am
I got a recipe for a nice cup of Shut the ******** up.
1. Any drink
2. Date rape drug

See, not only is it good for knocking out potential victims, its also great for those annoying dumb asses that bug the s**t out of you.
=D  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:04 pm
weedheather
vist this link biggrin

WTF DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH FOOD YOU JACKASS?!?!!!!11

@blue: Its also good for Quagmire. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:07 pm
angel_half82
weedheather
vist this link biggrin

WTF DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH FOOD YOU JACKASS?!?!!!!11

@blue: Its also good for Quagmire. biggrin

a whole bunch of nothing, which is why its magically disappeared now.

heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:42 pm
Except you quoted it xd So it's still there... LOL.

Aweosme Peanut Butter Cookies ^_^

1 cup peanut butter (brand names make the cookies better)
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg

Set the oven to 350 F. Spray a pan with some grease and then bake them for 14 minutes.

Be sure to adjust the baking time if you have smaller / larger cookies. I usually make small cookies so mine only go in about 10 minutes.

My friend's mom gave us this recipe and it actually makes really yummy cookies, and its WAY simple. I make it all the time now haha.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:30 pm
Fried potatoes, sausage, and onion

1 thing of smoked sausage
3-5 medium onions
3-5 medium potatoes

Heat your skillet and pour some veggie oil in it. Slice all 3 ingredients into medallions (little circles. THIN little circles) and toss them into the skillet. Allow them to cook until the sausage browns, the onions turn clear, and the potatoes can be cut with the spatula...flipper...thing.

Nom.
Ate for dinner tonight.

Except I walked away for too long and the onions charred beyond belief. I couldn't tell what they were, they were so burnt and hard.

Ick.  

Champagne and Cyanide

ILikeMudkipzx3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:55 pm
this makes me hungry cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:47 pm
BANANA SPLIT CAKE!

1 banana cake mix
1 chocolate cake mix
bananas, sliced
strawberries, sliced
crushed pineapple, drained
marichino cherries, drained
chocolate syrup
whipped cream, approx 5 cups, one cup for each layer and topping

This recipe makes a large 4 layerd cake. Great for parties.
Follow cake mixes and bake as directed for a 13 by 9 pan. Cool and cut each cake into layered halves.

Place chocolate layer and cover with whipped cream. Sprinkle with bananas, strawberries, pineapple and cherries. Drizzle with syrup.

Repeat with remaining layers.

Top with remainder of whipped cream, decorate with fruit and drizzle with syrup. Add nuts and sprinkles if you like.

yum yum!!  

iTARDIS

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200

Zanyzarah

King Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:08 pm
oh oh oh!! can i share? when i make dinner and we dont have much i brown up some ground beef/sausage/chicken/mystery meat...whatever i have and then i add LOTS of ketsup and water...let that boil in the pot and add some sliced potatoes, carrots, celery and maybe some onion ( you can use green onions or white ones...or what ever other onions you have) cook until potatoes are almost done. add peas, corn, green beans what ever you want...within reason. cook until done. now you can eat! we call this Grandma Stew cuz' my grandma came up with it. the best part of the resipe is you can add or ommit almost anything in it!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff