Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Artists... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Shops be in the merchant sub-forum?
Yes, they ARE stores after all
54%
 54%  [ 27 ]
No, these are artistic threads not merchant threads
28%
 28%  [ 14 ]
Why dont you guys do this (post an idea)
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 50

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:16 am
How about a "non-item merchant sub-forum"? You know, for anything that can't be sold over the Market. Banners, Avi art, photoshops, and basically anything you'd get paid for that isn't an official part of the Gaia economy system.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:48 pm
yes...if id want to sell some of my art id go to merch forum.....same goes for wanting to buy it.....but i guess we could advertise in art sub and sell in merch.....wouldnt it be that way in real life???...
...hand out fliers at skool and the museums and music venues and got to first friday and blue star to sell them.......

eek
( Metal-Sama knows him........i can tell by the gif image on his sig.......)  

Lineriku

HimeAndi

Astral Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:16 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
How about a "non-item merchant sub-forum"? You know, for anything that can't be sold over the Market. Banners, Avi art, photoshops, and basically anything you'd get paid for that isn't an official part of the Gaia economy system.

Ok, you are missing the point here. that is EXACTLY what the ART sub forum is for... eek To advertise "shops" that provide ARTISTIC items... but this issue is basically resloved anyway, the Merchant subs have banner stickies and the Art sub has an information announcement...

thanks anyway...

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:27 pm
Lineriku
yes...if id want to sell some of my art id go to merch forum.....same goes for wanting to buy it.....but i guess we could advertise in art sub and sell in merch.....wouldnt it be that way in real life???...
...hand out fliers at skool and the museums and music venues and got to first friday and blue star to sell them.......

eek
( Metal-Sama knows him........i can tell by the gif image on his sig.......)
Knows who? O.o;  

Metal-Sama

Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games