Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Depression

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you gone throgh depression ever?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 8 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

DanPro05

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:34 pm
I hate depression but I am going throgh depression agein in my life and I was just wondring how all you people deal with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:05 pm
Depression, it's something hard to go threw but everyone sometime in their life will go threw it. But only few will get threw it a good way. I'm not one of them. I cant really tell you what to do but depression is a way of life. Life is hard and hits you harder, stick in there and dont do anything stupid think of all thoes who love you and care for you. If anything happened to you I am sure that'd cause all your friends and family sadness. Dont do anything stupid we all go threw depression some is worse than others but we all can get threw it if we just stick in there. Believe in yourself and you can mostly do anything.  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

Klepto Nyaro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:03 pm
Depends on what I have to look forwards to. If nothing then some bad s**t. Nothing no one see's. If there's something or someone I lean on it because its something thats good. *nods*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:27 am
I don't think that I have ever been depressed for an extended period. Every now and then I might get depressed but it won't last much more then a day or two.  

cherry haterade

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:58 pm
famusamu no advertising.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:47 am
think that every one except u is stupid! they are ignorant and should leave u alone. yep yep!  

Kiadra

Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff