I am a...
  morning person.
  afternoon person.
  evening person.
  night owl.
View Results

toobitten2

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:25 am
Well, it is currently 2:09 a.m. here in Louisiana, and I am still up trying to finish packing my dorm so I can leave tomorrow by noon. There is so much stuff in here that I am sure it will take more than one trip...especially considering that the only vehicle we have to move all this stuff is my fiance's chevy cavalier. (gee...I hope I spelled that right. sweatdrop ) It always amazes me that every semester I leave my dorm with more stuff than I came with at the beginning...and I don't just mean notes and handouts. I really don't think that I am going to get much sleep tonight. Come to think of it, I am starting to wonder if I am going to get any. I hope I can catch up later.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:03 am
Ah, the moving out of college for the summer. Well, ok, I don't really know what that's like, but I will in a year! Only, I might have my dad's Dodge Ram, so it might be a bit easier.

Well, go have fun with the whole packing thing; we'll be here when you get home.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:52 am
Ooh, that is late! Is college fun for you? Where are you going? Ooh, I can't wait to go to college myself with my hubbie! biggrin

And a fiance? Pretty cool!! When's the wedding? wink  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:35 am
Oh, and I like to feed your pegasis, it's so cute!!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

toobitten2

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:17 am
Well, I got everything out of my dorm, but I wasn't out by noon on Friday. I didn't get finished moving out until 9:30 that night. Yesterday and today, I helped my fiance move from one apartment to another, and when I left his place at 10:00 tonight, it still wasn't finished! eek I never knew he had so much stuff! Tomorrow I am going to help him clean a house he is renting out for one of his real estate clients. Then I am going to try to organize some of the stuff in his new apartment for him. Please wish me luck. sweatdrop By the way, I want anyone to feel free to feed my unicorn as much as they want. 3nodding She likes it. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:22 pm
toobitten2
Well, I got everything out of my dorm, but I wasn't out by noon on Friday. I didn't get finished moving out until 9:30 that night. Yesterday and today, I helped my fiance move from one apartment to another, and when I left his place at 10:00 tonight, it still wasn't finished! eek I never knew he had so much stuff! Tomorrow I am going to help him clean a house he is renting out for one of his real estate clients. Then I am going to try to organize some of the stuff in his new apartment for him. Please wish me luck. sweatdrop By the way, I want anyone to feel free to feed my unicorn as much as they want. 3nodding She likes it. mrgreen

I've been feeding her every time I come across one of your posts. 3nodding  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

toobitten2

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:53 pm
zphal_girl87
toobitten2

I've been feeding her every time I come across one of your posts. 3nodding
Thanks! xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:11 pm
I never thought you were the type to have a blog. And I never knew it was possible to fit so many smilies into a blog... anyway, I do wish you luck with that.  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

toobitten2

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:37 pm
katsuhaiabi
I never thought you were the type to have a blog. And I never knew it was possible to fit so many smilies into a blog... anyway, I do wish you luck with that.
lol rofl I guess I am just full of surprises. If anyone could fit smilies into a blog, it would be me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:30 pm
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
lol rofl I guess I am just full of surprises. If anyone could fit smilies into a blog, it would be me.
Smilies rot your brain. Besides, every time an internet user uses a smiley, god kills a linguist. Please think of the linguists...!  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Wiedziemka

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:45 pm
Katsu you are such a meanie some times wink . I want the summer holidays really bad you know it's like I haven't have time for myself for ages. (Even now I'm writting and doing some work becuse I have deadline coming up stare )  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:54 pm
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
Smilies rot your brain. Besides, every time an internet user uses a smiley, god kills a linguist. Please think of the linguists...!
You crack me up! lol! I honestly see no problem with smilies. It's "txt tlk" that annoys me...as you can see in my sig. I think that smilies help to convey a message, because you can't always tell tone a person is trying to use when you read a letter or email or something like that, but if you use a smiley, it helps to get the point across better...plus, I think that they are cute. 4laugh ...couldn't resist.  

toobitten2

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:02 pm
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
You crack me up! lol! I honestly see no problem with smilies. It's "txt tlk" that annoys me...as you can see in my sig. I think that smilies help to convey a message, because you can't always tell tone a person is trying to use when you read a letter or email or something like that, but if you use a smiley, it helps to get the point across better...plus, I think that they are cute. 4laugh ...couldn't resist.
"txt tlk" makes my eyes bleed... but seeing smiley makes me feel as though I stabbed a thousand infants. I really am strongly against infanticide, you know.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:06 pm
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
"txt tlk" makes my eyes bleed... but seeing smiley makes me feel as though I stabbed a thousand infants. I really am strongly against infanticide, you know.
Rotf! You are too funny! lol!  

toobitten2

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:19 pm
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
Rotf! You are too funny! lol!
The worst part is: I'm serious...  
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas