Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Advent Children!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hottest?
  Reno
  Rude
  Shinra
  Sephiroth
  Cloud
  Vincent
  Kadaj
  Yazoo
  Loz
  ALL OF 'EM!
View Results

Amadrei

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:13 pm
I luv it! It sounds better in Japanese, though.
FOR MALES:
Who's hottest?
1. Tifa
2. Aerith
3. Yuffie
4. Marlene sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:11 pm
i love ac too! and also only in japanese *hugs* yay!! im cosplaying tifa at the next con in her ac outfit! ^ ^ sweatdrop heh... its so popular tho there'll probly be like 500 tifas.... oh well TIFA PEOPLE UNITE!! heart  

Angltigr

dorky mint

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:34 pm
kadaj was majorly sexay... so was vincent.. Sephy wasnt too bad looking either. i watched it in english because im too lazy to read. XP  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:04 pm
Cool graphics, but I didn't like it. Please don't flame me or b***h at me.  

I am The Compendium

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Uchiha_itachi_dta

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:41 pm
Aerith ...shes cool...its funny that everyone calls her mom  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:21 pm
OMG, I just watched this!

I heart Sephiroth.

I liked it best in Japanese without the subtitles when I could just use my imagination/japanese knowledge/common sense to guess what was happening, because the plotline's..... contirived at best, not to mention incomprihensible. Afterall, it bothers me much less that people are randomly flying arround weilding swords that are either irrealisticaly long or stupidly thick, if I don't know why.

I was so sure Kadaju was was female, but he refers to himself as Boku, so I guess he's not ^_^. I'll gladly agree that he was majorly sexy though!  

Mordrayne

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:34 pm
I watched this ages ago. T'was pretty awesome, though when I saw it in English, I could tell Loz would sound like a crybaby. Even more so when he called Reno a "Meanie". I laughed so hard at how ridiculous he sounded. xd

To think there are actually some fangirls out there for him, though.. o.o I made a little joke out of Loz, elsewhere, on a different forum, and I got shouted at, by one of them.. the fangirls, that is. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:41 pm
I watched it and i was going "OMGZ THIS MOVIE IS PWNS".

But then i saw these funny movies on youtube.com and i can't watch it the move the same way anymore.  

KorikenX

Windmill Of Your Mind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:00 pm
They played that (before it was out in the US, of course. For the US was slooooow)

But I wasn't paying attention to it. I should, I do enjoy the game.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:13 pm
I loved the movie.... Both versons were ok. Expect for Vincent's voice in the english verson....

Anyway, I think the game is one of the greatest and Sephiroth is THE best villian  

ShioriKisaragi

Windmill Of Your Mind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:34 pm
Pfft.
Yeah, Seph's pretty bad a**...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:17 pm
Yep  

ShioriKisaragi

Mordrayne

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:29 am
Heh, I love everyone in this film.. even Loz... Even Barret! Still the ways of telling Kadaaj'yu's male are his voice and his pronouns, both of which don't work in English.

The idea of the film is that Kadaaj'yu, Loz and Yazzoo are realy childish. Or, something like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:14 am
Well, that would make sence  

ShioriKisaragi

Spellbinding_Death

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:10 am
I recently watched this movie about one or two months ago, borrowing it from my boyfriend. I had to keep watching Advent Children over and over, I was so addicted! The fighting scenes where breathtaking, the computer graphics was flooring, and it was the same characters I remember laughing at because they looked like walking colored ice cubes or something. rofl I think he was a bit surprised when he finally got it back.
cry I miss it already. I can't get enough Cloud heart

Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces