Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Advent Children!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hottest?
  Reno
  Rude
  Shinra
  Sephiroth
  Cloud
  Vincent
  Kadaj
  Yazoo
  Loz
  ALL OF 'EM!
View Results

ShioriKisaragi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:31 am
lol colored ice cubes. Thats kinda funny. But it really didn't seam funny when I started to play it last year since before that none of the other games has any better graphics [Sad huh?]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:11 am
Aerith is the hottest because she has a air for life in her appearance and aura,

i loved AC it is simply amazing.... the characters, the voice acting everything smile im a ff fan so its obvious i love it.

Can all entertainment topics be placed in movies, tv, music & more

thanks

moved to movies, tv, music and more.

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

ShioriKisaragi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:31 am
Angelic_Highlights
Aerith is the hottest because she has a air for life in her appearance and aura,

i loved AC it is simply amazing.... the characters, the voice acting everything smile im a ff fan so its obvious i love it.

Can all entertainment topics be placed in movies, tv, music & more

thanks

moved to movies, tv, music and more.
I know someone that hates her with a passion  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:59 pm
*Shrugs* Each to there own i suppose everyone has there favourites in movies and games. Not everyone will like her same way not everyone will like sephiroth or kuja etc... the list could go on.

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

ShioriKisaragi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:23 pm
I think it would be almost impossible to hate Sephiroth  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:15 pm
Possibly but there will be people in the world that do. What your oppinion is might not be the same as someone elses. *shrugs* thats life.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

ShioriKisaragi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:50 pm
Sure there is someone that does hate him.... but most people don't  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:50 am
this isn't a argument, ok.

some hate him, some don't it doesn't matter. Back to subject.

I prefere tifa in advent children to the game she seems more in control and seems to have aged really well. smile  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Ursus the Grim

Ursine Warlord

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:52 am
I'd like to protest this blatant display of speciesism. Why isn't Nanaki (Red XIII) an option? If you put a young girl on the list for the guys, why not one of the strongest, most dependable male characters?

By the way, as for the original question, Tifa is more attractive, but I'd rather marry Aeris.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:30 pm
Nanaki i love he is brilliant!!!! wicked character  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

TheJynx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:23 am
I love this movie and i heart very one in it *drool*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:16 am
Cloud heart xd  

Lai Houn

BlackRoseWolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:58 am
Red XIII is a sweet character. As far as the girls go, Id have to say my Fav is Aeris. I have to say that if you know nothing about the game its hard to understand the movie and you cant really judge. I recently got into FFVII I had played KH and KH2 and watched the interactions between cloud and sepheroth. I wanted to know more so I borrowed FFVII from a friend. I was never big on turn based strategy RPG's but I like the stories that square creates. I also have to say vincent is awsome and the english voice for kadaj was fine, I had no problem telling that he was a guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:53 pm
Reno ownz.  

Spiral Serenade

Valonia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:11 pm
It was only a matter of time *sniff* Anywho...I watched this movie ages ago and use to watch it on such a regular basis that it annoyed everyone around me (which reminds, must watch tonight). Anywho, I love watching it mainly in Jap cause well, my mind is odd and can mix subtitles and voices to make the Jap sound English (don't ask me, it just happens). I hated most of the English voices but I loved Reno's, Vincent's and Denzel's...oh, and Red's. I also love the music in this film and how unrealistic the movie is. The FF crew really dared to go to new levels. A few things I liked about the English version though was Loz's "Meanie" line which had me cracking up. The other part is when Denzel gets up after getting knocked down and then swears which completely cracked me up while I thought "This is so funny! He's on like, eleven and he's swearing...and OMG this is a PG movie, I wanna make my LOTE teacher play it!" (she dislikes swearing). My favourate male characters are Vincent, Reno, Kadaju, Denzel and Red but I love all the characters. My fave female would probably Aerith or Marlene cause she's adorable. The onnly thing I dislike about Aerith is her English voice but meh, I got over it. Anywho, sorry for boring you and making a long post, it was inevitable.  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff