Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
Makin' daEmails Last Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite thing to come out of the Strongbad Emails?
Homsar
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Teen Girl Squad
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
TROGDOR!!!
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Cheat Commandos
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Limozeen
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
StrongBadia
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

lunnera
Crew

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:32 pm
Ever notice that almost everything hilarious on H*R comes from a Strongbad Email? Either something Strongbad says something hilarious, or an emailer is stupid or insightful enough to have their legacy last longer than their particular email. Share your thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:01 pm
Man, I wish there was an 'all of the above option', but since it's only one, I had to go with Trogdor!

Good idea for a poll!  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AnimeDude360

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:28 pm
lunnera
Ever notice that almost everything hilarious on H*R comes from a Strongbad Email? Either something Strongbad says something hilarious, or an emailer is stupid or insightful enough to have their legacy last longer than their particular email. Share your thoughts.
I'll share my thought's allright....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:28 pm
AnimeDude360
lunnera

Don't make me beat you with a stick.  

lunnera
Crew

lunnera
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:35 pm
Anyway, uhh... *stimulates conversation* Are there any I missed?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:11 pm
lunnera
Anyway, uhh... *stimulates conversation* Are there any I missed?
Um....nothing I can think of right now.....  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lunnera
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:08 pm
AD360 & I were talking about it the other night & I realized that I missed Stinkoman: the guy who came out of the japanese cartoon email. heart Those were the good ol' days.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:30 pm
lunnera
AD360 & I were talking about it the other night & I realized that I missed Stinkoman: the guy who came out of the japanese cartoon email. heart Those were the good ol' days.
*smacks forehead* How could I forget Stinkoman?! They just released a Stinkoman game Monday.  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lunnera
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:22 pm
Soultrain
lunnera
*smacks forehead* How could I forget Stinkoman?! They just released a Stinkoman game Monday.

That's what AD360 keeps telling me. "Have you played the Stinkoman game yet? Have you played the Stinkoman game yet? Have you played the Stinkoman game yet?" He's annoying, but cute.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:27 pm
lunnera
Soultrain
lunnera

That's what AD360 keeps telling me. "Have you played the Stinkoman game yet? Have you played the Stinkoman game yet? Have you played the Stinkoman game yet?" He's annoying, but cute.
Well, have you? I did, and I got my fill of that type of game in my misspent youth. xd  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Raburiku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:19 pm
Teen girl squad! Its Over!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:47 pm
Raburiku
Teen girl squad! Its Over!

I can't decide if my favorite ending for a TGS is the one where they sing "it's over! it's over! Strong Bad says it's over!" or the one where Strong Bad sings "Teen Girl Squad, the teenage girls between the ages of 13 and 19."  

lunnera
Crew

AnimeDude360

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:09 pm
lunnera
AnimeDude360
lunnera

Don't make me beat you with a stick.
I'll beat you with MY stick wink  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:09 pm
lunnera
Soultrain
lunnera

Well did you?  

AnimeDude360

lunnera
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:29 pm
AnimeDude360
lunnera
Well did you?

YES, okay? & I can't even go for more than 2 seconds. It's like *GO!* *lunnera falls* *lunnera dies* Frustration.  
Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff