Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:29 pm
This is the official rant thread... Got a problem with ... ANYTHING? scream your head off here and give yourself a break.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:31 pm
scream I HATE JFM BECAUSE HE'S A WHORE!

;D First post.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

I am The Compendium

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:47 pm
I hate Art College students who can't remember sentence structure when they're in collage!  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:49 pm
I hate my work. Thats why I gave them my two weeks notice last thursday xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:25 pm
Goddess Ace
scream I HATE JFM BECAUSE HE'S A WHORE!

;D First post.

D: but you still luv me!!!!!! domokun  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:13 pm
YES

that's all I have to say  

Ketake

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:17 pm
Ketake
YES

that's all I have to say
lolthat makes too much sense to me sense i know you just way too well  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:20 pm
I'm tired! angelic and mikey made me stay up til 2 am talking to them ove the net, sure I didn't want to leave the computer but I say its their fault because they and that dan that wasn't james guy was so funny!

Damn you! rofl  

Ketake

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:22 pm
I'ma going to complain about how damn expensive everything is on Gaia! scream  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:41 pm
I'm seriously going to TEAR THAT ******** LEAKY FOSET OUT OF THE WALL ONE DAY! GOD DAMIN! all that dripping noizes and the damin foset being set wrong!!!!!  

Darthspanky

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:17 am
ok well i have a few rants now XD

One is how nasty some of the teenagers are around my neighbourhood, we have had countless accounts now of animals exspecially cats being shot by air guns and even a normal gun in there eyes. This is discusting in the worst way people are so cruel exspecially to animals.

Then i go out to get some shopping and i noticed a poster on the lamp post and in the one stop shop. saying that someones dog had been stolen from outside a store.for those that dont live in the uk lately cats & dogs are being stolen from homes or outside of shops and then either being used in pit fights or being stolen either for selling or ransem...

people are sick and they annoy me... no sweatdrop thats wrong SOME people are sick and should be shot with a double barrel shotgun... i dont see how anyone can do this to be honest that dog that they stole shall we say is some childs pet, or a old persons companion... it isnt just a dog, it is a friend to someone, if my astro was stolen i would be destraught im sad like that i love my pets to death sad

========================

another rant

========================

Teenagers!!! im getting sick of them, they need there parents to give them a good smack around there head, we saw two young females standing around outside yesterday and when the barrier for the train went down they tried to hit on a guy in a car, yes they were 14 and they were prostitutes. im wondering how they get away with it and they really should have something done about them, i was going to call the police but they had gone when we looked. lately there had been graffiti on the walls on train tracks... asking for underage sex so it is worrying... things should be done about it this is getting stupid! scream

plus we have gangs who stand outside the kebab shop OF ALL THINGS and shout abuse at people. they dont bother me they need to grow up as someday some guy is going to go and punch them one lol...

so i suppose this a rant for the teenagers and there parents, well some of them anyway they need to bring there kids up with morals and secondly explain the warnings to them. More disapline im thinking is needed in the uk

*trails off mutter to herself*  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:14 am
Angelic_Highlights
we saw two young females standing around outside yesterday and when the barrier for the train went down they tried to hit on a guy in a car, yes they were 14 and they were prostitutes. im wondering how they get away with it and they really should have something done about them, i was going to call the police but they had gone when we looked. lately there had been graffiti on the walls on train tracks... asking for underage sex so it is worrying... things should be done about it this is getting stupid! scream

But Huuuuuuuuun! That's how I got my spare chaaaaaange!! gonk  

Kinta the Skank

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:35 am
Kinta_Wolfe
Angelic_Highlights
we saw two young females standing around outside yesterday and when the barrier for the train went down they tried to hit on a guy in a car, yes they were 14 and they were prostitutes. im wondering how they get away with it and they really should have something done about them, i was going to call the police but they had gone when we looked. lately there had been graffiti on the walls on train tracks... asking for underage sex so it is worrying... things should be done about it this is getting stupid! scream

But Huuuuuuuuun! That's how I got my spare chaaaaaange!! gonk

Which reminds me i still owe you $2 kinta  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:09 am
Okay, so, I know I'm a**l about spelling, punctuations, the basic writing conventions. I know that, I accept that, and I'm kinda trying to lighten up about it (dude, I'm a regular on a message board that is filled with 3 million txt-speek n00bs, I can't go around correcting everyone). But this story that I'm peer-reviewing for my writing class...I can't get through the story at all.

Part of it is its "this happened, and then this happened. After that, this happened" format, which is boring, but most of it is all the goddam errors. Seriously, the spelling looks like a third-grader's and there's virtually no punctuation within the quotes. Not even end-punctuation outside of the quotes - that'd be reasonable; even though I strive to follow conventions, the "punctuation goes inside the quotes" is one that I frequently skip, and I do it on purpose too, but that's a whole other story.

And there's Spanish used but it's all spelled wrong. "No Say, Sinor" as an example. And this was written by a college student. Waste of his money going to college, if you ask me. (The stories are anonymous, but I think I know who it is, so I feel okay using "his". Oh, and it's not like English is his second language, either - even if I'm wrong about who it is, there are no ELLs in class that I can detect.)

Plus he switches tense frequently, but I don't think it's on purpose. There's no identifiable reason for him to switch tense - he's not going into flashbacks or anything.

This thing is not even 1500 words long, and I can't get past the second page. There are like 20 different places I've circled on the first page alone, and at least another twenty on the second. What the hell was he doing during his English classes, anyway? Jacking off in the bathroom?

Okay, okay, so he might have an LD or something. Fine. But grammar-check should've caught most of the punctuation errors at least. This just looks like a slapped-together-the-night-before job to me.

EDIT: LOL!!! Quote: "[I'm going to] make those redneck hankies know that blacks are in charge" Hehehehe, hankies...  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:23 am
Hooray! A rant thread! Alas...today I have nothing to rant about yet. Although...my dad took my truck to work today, so I'm sure I'll get a billion phone calls after he's home from work telling me how crappy THAT vehicle is too. scream  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff