Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:55 pm
Today sucked! D< Well part of today. Not much of a rant...

@Egga- Are you afraid of what might happen when you guys get together again?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:57 pm
MissMunchieMonster
Today sucked! D< Well part of today. Not much of a rant...

@Egga- Are you afraid of what might happen when you guys get together again?

No i want him to break up with her as fast as possible so everything feels less WRONG.  

MonsieurSponge

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:00 pm
surprised Oh. He told you he was going to break up with her and he hasn't so that's what has you worried? Um sorry if I keep butting in, just that I'm doing this so you can distract yourself a bit, it usually helps me when I'm anxious. >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:01 pm
MissMunchieMonster
surprised Oh. He told you he was going to break up with her and he hasn't so that's what has you worried? Um sorry if I keep butting in, just that I'm doing this so you can distract yourself a bit, it usually helps me when I'm anxious. >_>

It's been two days. I know he has honorable intentions. I just wish he hadn't set it all up this way. It's torturing me. I can't even treasure what he tells me because it feels dirty and wrong. gonk  

MonsieurSponge

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I guess this is another vent

D: kitty is scared because she told her father that she would let him host her 21st birthday at his house but in doing so Im taking a HUGE risk to the safety of my friends and family. There is a very good chance that my uncle could show up and start trouble for us. Half of me even fears that out of spite my father might just invite him. I know how much it means to my father to host this party but I also know that Ill be on pins and needles the whole time. Friday and Saturday is prime time for Philip to show up... I know that But I want to trust my father. I wonder though if Philip did show up what if anything my father would do? In the past Philip threatened me and my brother, killed my cat, dumped my dads dog, attacked a friend of ours and broke his nose, and in the end Threatened me enough to scare me into calling the cops... and yet all of those times not once has my father stood up for us ... (us being me and my brother or our friend Porkchop that was attacked.) .. Do I let him have this party and risk it all or do I say no to him again? My mother, Porkchop... my aunt Celene they say I should tell him no and have it somewhere else. Its almost to late now and some part of me doesnt even want the party anymore... I dont want to say no but maybe its just to much to risk?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:31 pm
@Egga- Is he waiting for the right moment or something? confused
I think if I were in your position I'd also be uneasy, if a guy I like tells me he wants to be with me, but takes his time in doing so yet flirts with me on the side I would definitely see a red flag, but that's just me. Luck though, maybe he's just trying to find the right moment to break it to her or something.

@Knitterz- Sounds like a very high risk letting your dad trow your party. D: I say it's best not to risk it, but since you gave him the go ahead it'll be really hard to reject him. I think either choice you make is going to have consequences so I say make a pro and con list. Like you just did.

Pro - might get closer to your dad Con- Uncle might show up ruin everything.
Like that, weigh your options.

I think though that your safety is more important than anything and if your dad can't understand that, I'm sorry, but that's his problem. sad
Sorry if I'm too forward or out of line, but it sorta annoyed me how your dad doesn't listen to you and chooses his brother, who threaten you, over you. The logic seems sorta twisted to me. >_>  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:31 pm
MissMunchieMonster
@Egga- Is he waiting for the right moment or something? confused
I think if I were in your position I'd also be uneasy, if a guy I like tells me he wants to be with me, but takes his time in doing so yet flirts with me on the side I would definitely see a red flag, but that's just me. Luck though, maybe he's just trying to find the right moment to break it to her or something.

@Knitterz- Sounds like a very high risk letting your dad trow your party. D: I say it's best not to risk it, but since you gave him the go ahead it'll be really hard to reject him. I think either choice you make is going to have consequences so I say make a pro and con list. Like you just did.

Pro - might get closer to your dad Con- Uncle might show up ruin everything.
Like that, weigh your options.

I think though that your safety is more important than anything and if your dad can't understand that, I'm sorry, but that's his problem. sad
Sorry if I'm too forward or out of line, but it sorta annoyed me how your dad doesn't listen to you and chooses his brother, who threaten you, over you. The logic seems sorta twisted to me. >_>
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

well i tried talking to my dad but i got no where as usual. I think ive already made my choice. Why should I risk my family for his pride? He told me he wasnt gana worry about something that hasnt already happened. Though he said he told Philip not to show up he has no back up plan if he does. He said hed worry about it when it happens. Why wait for it to happen to do something about it? Especially when you have so much at stake?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:56 pm
^_^ Exactly. It's your choice and he has to respect that. If he doesn't he's just not being considerate at all.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:32 pm
I hate acne, it deserves to burn in hell.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:34 pm
I hate feeling like I either have to have sex when I don't want it or risk having it be taken  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:30 pm
pineapple07
I hate feeling like I either have to have sex when I don't want it or risk having it be taken

Ahh that sounds pretty tricky.

@Knitterz- I think you shouldn't have the party, because if you dad doesn't have a backup plan, that's pretty bad.

@Munchie- I don't know what he's thinking. I haven't talked to him for a few days. I KNOW this kid is genuine. He's one of my best friends and I would have never agreed to this if I thought it sounded fishy as I am pretty paranoid after the Adam the schmuck incident this summer. I'm not sure if he's really busy with homework and doesn't have time to call, or if he wants to break up in person.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:53 pm
MissMunchieMonster
^_^ Exactly. It's your choice and he has to respect that. If he doesn't he's just not being considerate at all.

oh he didnt XD I told him he was welcome to join me at my grandparents but we would not be having the party at his house. He began telling me the situation i was making for myself and everyone and I told him he was welcome again to come and i said goodbye and hung up. enough of that bull.

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:30 pm
@Egga- ^_^ I see, luck then, if he's genuine then no need to worry and if his sweet words are troubling you then tell him so. Just let him know where you're coming from, he'll understand if he knows you. ^_^

@Knitterz- Yay, way to go. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:04 pm
MissMunchieMonster
@Egga- ^_^ I see, luck then, if he's genuine then no need to worry and if his sweet words are troubling you then tell him so. Just let him know where you're coming from, he'll understand if he knows you. ^_^

@Knitterz- Yay, way to go. 3nodding

rofl hes having a b***h fit though hes been calling continuously for the past hour... XD

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:19 pm
D< Let him, he's being childish, he wants to have it his way regardless of your feelings. D: It's YOUR bday for pete's sake!
What you have are serious concerns, he can't just assume everything will turn out fine...

If he really wants to trow you a bash then he should plan it out better, like doing it somewhere where it's guaranteed that your uncle won't interfere.
I don't know, I just think he should take what you have to say into consideration, take it seriously.

XD I feel so strongly about this, please forgive my forwardness. XP  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games