Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:46 pm
TRULLS SUCK (not trolls, trulls. please consult the dictionary of me/tamora pierce)
They are so annoying. And stupid. And Evil. And made of fail. And racist.
I hate secrets. They kill me.
wahmbulance WHY DO FRIENDS MAKE ME FEEL BAD, BUT HAVING NO FRIENDS MAKES ME FEEL BAD TOO? wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:40 pm
Midori Hayashi
TRULLS SUCK (not trolls, trulls. please consult the dictionary of me/tamora pierce)
wahmbulance WHY DO FRIENDS MAKE ME FEEL BAD, BUT HAVING NO FRIENDS MAKES ME FEEL BAD TOO? wahmbulance

Wait, which series? I don't remember trulls. (And I have read quite a bit of Tamora Pierce)  

MonsieurSponge

Sagacity Of Unwise

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:52 pm
aaaaah  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:17 am
Lady Florentine
aaaaah

this is spam! do not spam!

warning number one! scream  

WastelandMama
Crew

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:19 pm
bluegrass cat
Lady Florentine
aaaaah

this is spam! do not spam!

warning number one! scream

yeah seriously, if you're gonna come in here screaming at least provide us with a reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:30 pm
AHHHHHH scream
I hate people who say they're your best friend then pull dirty tricks behind your back like telling their bfs I sent them pissy messages when it was actually her. And then when you ask them politely not to spit on people's cars they call you a righteous b***h.
-sigh- I really need some better friends.  

Fruits_Punch-san

ILikeMudkipzx3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:54 pm
i <3 skitles biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:03 am
KennyDied100
i <3 skitles biggrin

wtf? does this even count as a post? uh, no.

do not spam, dammit!  

WastelandMama
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:08 pm
EggaxSponge
Midori Hayashi

Wait, which series? I don't remember trulls. (And I have read quite a bit of Tamora Pierce)

She mentions them in the Protector of the Small series, and in the series with Beka Copper. I call my teacher a Trull because she is friggin' bitchy.

Ugh, secrets are still killing me. I am going to explode.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:10 pm
Midori Hayashi
EggaxSponge
Midori Hayashi

She mentions them in the Protector of the Small series, and in the series with Beka Copper. I call my teacher a Trull because she is friggin' bitchy.

Go explode?! WHAT HAVE I MISSED?!

And btw...

AHHHHHHHH TOUR IN 2 weeks!!! I'm gonna fail miserably in VA! D:

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:03 pm
Midori Hayashi
EggaxSponge
Midori Hayashi

Just call me unobservant then.

I hate how nobody will help me get into this Georgetown program. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:59 am
I am going to kill my subconsciousness.

I had a dream, and it was just a total screwed up dream.
It was semi- end of the world. It snowed, but it wasn't cold. I was inside my house when me and my little sis and someone else (Chrono from Chrono Crusade maybe? I dont know how they got there i swear. O_O) heard something outside. We look, and somehow, there's a chasm outside that swirls down to maybe 25-30 feet down(?) in my crazy demonic neighbor's yard. So, while I grabbed my .22, we walked outside to see what the hell was going on. I looked in the chasm, and there were half people in there. (I only say half because they looked human, but had some fey-like features. )

Anyways, we get captured, and are told to make a motorcycle out of some metal parts that looked like they weren't strong and no motor. Putting said bike together, I looked up, and a long stream of iridescent light passed above us. It was eerie, and I finished my bike. Now, we get on the bikes and start going back up onto the real road, and we started getting chased by some of the half people. Me and my sis going one way, and the other person going the other way, we started going somewhere. I fell off my bike at the end of a sharp corner, and ran the rest of the way. I observed, as I ran in my dream state, that the houses in my neighborhood, on that side of the lake, expanded in both height and area. So I got to my destination, and fled down stairs. My mom and brother were there along with my sis. (My dad was still missing or hiding somewhere else. ) We heard a voice coming closer to our hiding spot (Which was roomy) and we went to doing something to distract us. I sat at a table, I think tinkering with my oboe. Then, a male half-person came in, and asked us our names. I told them I don't remember it, so said person called me Maria.

I continued what I was doing, they left. My mom got us all into my conversion van, and we drove back to my house. We passed back by my crashed bike, and we hit my house. The half-people apparently took over my house. When the motor was turned off, a human woman came out. My mom said we needed things from the house in order to leave for good. Woman took a set of keys from a pocket, turned to a truck and said that she didn't feel safe with us using our normal car; we needed to find another one.

She ran back into our house, grabbed our things, and we backed out onto the road again. Going onto another street after an intersection (Where we live, streets are weird.) we passed by one of the made bikes. Little sis called out to someone, and we kept going. we passed by a car on the road with people in it that were dead. We passed by one of little sister's old friend's house (Which expanded) and then saw a car. My mom got out of the car, a woman in the other car got out, and so did her passengers, I started to get out of the car-
And then I woke up. Damn it.

tl;dr: ******** up dream. Killing subconscious... NOW.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:03 am
@ Mika: Huggles for you. heart

Ah, it's almost Easter. +Stress  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:55 am
Bit of an e-rant, but I suppose you could class it under the 'game' category.

Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to make people browse around for hours/days on end for little eggs to click on? I'd be fine with the numbers being as low as 50-- 100 for Item 4, at the most, but now I hear you need to get 500 eggs to get the last event item? wtf is this bullshit!? At least the stupid Halloween Event was somewhat enjoyable. This is just ridiculous! This is blasphemy! This is madness!
"This. Is. GAIA!"

*sighs* An event isn't something you should have to shuffle huge amounts of your time to one side for. If anything, it should be a "total eggs collected" count, if they wanted to keep the 500. Seriously... I was actually contemplating doing it on Estatha as well, but knowing that you need to get 635 eggs to get all of the items... when the eggs are so ridiculous to find, anyway... I barely have any faith in doing it for this account...

I think I might go play Resi 5 or Platinum. Maybe Platinum and kill some more Frontier Brains...

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:22 pm
R-E-DICULOUS D<

Also... blah xd I hate college. FFFFFFFFF D<  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items