Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:30 am
Midori Hayashi
x-Angelic Demon Bri-x
i absolutely hate it when girls wear short shorts and they're too tight on a girl and like it just looks disgusting.

lol, I hate it when those kind of sluts wear the short shorts and their rolls are hanging out over the edges. It's disgusting, you're right.

I was at Church one day and a chubby girl leaned over to get a Bible and her thong was showing. SERIOUSLY NOW, IN CHURCH? Well, it's not like I dress any better, but at least my shorts fit. xd

those rolls hanging out over the edges are called "muffin tops".

i hate it when people wear shorts they can't even bend over in w/out showing the world their naughty bits. crying i actually had to send a camp councilor home to change one day bc she came in wearing what looked like hot pants. she tried to argue that it was fine and she'd just crouch all day instead of bend over, and i was like "YOU'RE WITH LITTLE KIDS WHO'S EYES ARE LEVEL WITH YOUR CROTCH! NO! GO HOME AND CHANGE OR YOU'RE FIRED!"

ugh. idiots. what's sad is the vast majority of people who wear trashy s**t like that are girls who have little to no self-esteem and who HAVE to have attention all the time in order to feel validated. sweatdrop its really sad, and i'm glad/lucky that i had strong female role models who showed me you don't have to dress like a hooters girl to be attractive AND strong male role models who gave me love and respect simply because i am who i am. 3nodding

all goes back to lack of or bad parenting. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:41 am
lol, I'm the opposite. I have no self-esteem whatsoever (in the real world anyway, lol) and so I cover up my body in baggy T-shirts and cutoff shorts.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

I_IFlyleafFanI_I

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:54 pm
I hate when people you go to school with ignore you every single day. But when you have gum or candy they go, "Hey, give me some candy and we'll be besties." WHY?! scream
I'm like you never talk or say hi to me so why should I give you my candy? It's the same thing with work. One day at breakfast some kid came up to me and said hi. It went like this:

Stranger: "Hi."
Me: "Wow, that's the first time you said hi to me."
Stranger: "I know. So can I copy your homework?"
Me: "No."

I guess people do this because I look like the type that people can take advantage of... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:16 pm
I hate it when you give your sister your only portable gaming console that you bought...

And she loses it...

Especially in a place notorious for people with no conscious whatsoever....

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

kezakey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm
burning_eyes burning_eyes scream scream scream I so hate tail gaters.. people who dont know how to give a space between cars .. when they drive...

They dont give themselves any room to react if, the traffic stop.... grrlllllllllll.... CRAZY PEOPLE... grlllll..... scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:08 pm
I am so infuriated and angry.. ...... some brainy einstein stole my car this morning. I woke up and wham its gone.. I asked mum, were the car was. But of course she didnt know. OMG.............
Im ok, but its my mum that needs the car to get to work, coz of her knee... grlllllllllllllllllllllll burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  

kezakey

666_Kat_666

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:02 am
i want more friends on gaia crying scream i also wish my foot wouls stop hurting stupid nail scream y did i have to step on u scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:08 pm
I hate my job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 scream  

fawnda

sweet lost Lanore

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:05 pm
What realy gets me is guys that run around with their pant half way down thier butts. What is up wit that

And people who in sist on caling me food names like bon bon, cookie, cup cake and stuff like that  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:44 am
i can't stand people who complain about things that really need not be complained about, just for attention. >.>  

Pachelbel Canon

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:49 am
The new Gaia nav bar. Seriously. This upgrade is just like Windows Vista: Not thought out, and not ready to be used.

Seriousl. They took out the most commonly used shortcuts and added pictures. The pictures are great for 3-year-olds and people with computer illiteracies. Seriously, read the forum where they're asking for feedback. 75% of people hate it, 5% say they'll just have to deal with it, and the othe 20% say "its pretty."

In the end, Its like Mac: Looks great, but not as functional as the alternative,  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:55 am
ok so i babysit these two girls and whenevr there mom gets home from work she always tells me to clean this and that and she gets mad at me cuz the living room is messy!
i only babysit! not do housekeeping! she lectures me about how i should clean up the mess the kids and i had done and im thinking like i didnt do most of the mess! the kids did. and they dont even help!
%^*(*##%^&(*%$&*!!!!!!!!!!!
she expects me to clean her house!
heck no!
and she doesnt even do nothing!
she doesnt clean her own house!
------------------------------------------
ok so another rant.

this girl whom one of the two im babysitting is only 6 years old and shes being smart with me.
she always say that she has been in this site and she always snitches on me to her parents.
so ive been showing her this sites lately u know games and stuff and one of the sites i showed her she told me sheve been there and i told her she hasnt beeen there. i mean how could she have been there before with her mom when she doesnt even though wat to do there!
she says she has her own doll and clothes and stuff when i keep telling her that she doenst have one. she needs to have her own account first and she doesnt and she said thats my doll right there when its not!.
i hate her soo much.
she is spoiled, annoying, snitch, smart-mouth,bossy and much more.  

Poisonous Desire

RukkuXD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:12 am
I got a problem with over controlling people!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:42 pm
i hate it when i beat my brother at games and he thinks hes all high and mighty and then i whoop his a** and he gets all pissed and calles it a fluke scream  

1337-KING

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:21 pm
i hate it when you prepare for every contingency and then the ONE THING you never even CONCEIVED of happening happens. sweatdrop i am just not good @ predicting irrational behavior.

the trials and tribulations of having a vulcan for a father, lol.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff