Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:28 pm
Life Rant READY SET GO~

Lyss hasn't been on this site in god knows how long cough3monthshackcough. Reason?

COUNTY. FAIR.

Lyss is in with the local 4H guys doing a booth. So, while she sits at home trying to finish her summer reading and contemplate life going into her senior year of high school, she has a lot of things to do. Which, quite frankly, is ridiculous. Considering she still has to make a banner (Which her leader doesn't wanna follow the whole ' 4 feet by 2 feet' rule), finish finding her ceramics projects that she is putting in for show, WRITING about said ceramic material, AND MAKE HER SIBLINGS DO RECORD BOOKS, Lyss is stressed.

ON TOP OF ALL THIS, Lyss has BAND CAMP to attend next week. DURING FAIR.

So, in short, Lyss has a no- win situation going down in her life.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:39 pm

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

who are some of these noobs posting in beg?? D< they must have to work really god damn hard to be that stupid!

posting in every thread that says "FREE" or "GIVEAWAY"

doesnt matter if the thread is 2 YEARS OLD.

they post

"I CAN HAZ GOLD PLZ?!!11!!!111!!!!????// *EMOTICON RAPE*

and the post it again and again for the next 9 pages D<

In the begining I tried to warn them..

HEY ASSHATS READ THE POST DATE ITS 2 YEARS OLD D< YOU AINT GETTING ANY GOLD!!!

but apparently these RETARDS

CAN NOT READ

D< WE MUST PURGE THE EVIL! PURGE I SAY!!

SCREW BAN HAMMER! D< GET OUT THE TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS! WE WILL BURN THEM!!!

BUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!! D<

*flails*

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:41 pm
RAAAAAAAAGE D< ANGRY MOB TIME  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:43 pm
I HAVE TO BABYSIT MY LITTLE SISTER AND I CANT GO 2 THE DANCE 2NITE BECAUSE OF THIS CRAPPY JOB AND I DONT EVEN GET PAID!!!  

broadwaybound161

VampireKnight147

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:50 am
I hate poeple who have a problem with Vampire's and/or The Twilight Saga! scream xp ninja cool  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:52 pm
I have too much homework to do and I can't concentrate sweatdrop  

Jules127

Demon_696

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:58 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
This is the official rant thread... Got a problem with ... ANYTHING? scream your head off here and give yourself a break.

...........o.O ok?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:37 pm
Well I fried my arm while working yesterday and had to go the ER, can't do all the things before opening the store nor can I do dishes, or fry/steam food. mad Though one of my burnt spots looks like a pear... xp Heh..pears  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:45 pm
VampireKnight147
I hate poeple who have a problem with Vampire's and/or The Twilight Saga! scream xp ninja cool

i like REAL vampires, a la lestat from interview with the vampire. and louie. and claudia.

yeah, claudia. she rocked. xd

and even angel and spike from buffy the vampire slayer. spike was THE MAN and angel was cute, if whiny and emo before there was such a thing.

i hate people who think rpattz is attractive and who think he should have been the sexiest man alive instead of johnny depp.

MAYBE HE WAS CUTE WHEN HE WAS THAT KID FROM HUFFLEPUFF, BUT HE'S DEFINITELY NOT NOW!

also, ******** that twilight RUINED that hp movie for me...now all i can think is "cho! get away from him! he's going to stalk you!!!"

aaaaaaaaaaaaand, last but not least, ******** the author of twilight for creating a character who's a romantic lead and who STALKS his love-interest. way to set idiot people up for idiotic dysfunctional relationships later down the road.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:15 am
bluegrass cat
VampireKnight147

i like REAL vampires, a la lestat from interview with the vampire. and louie. and claudia.

yeah, claudia. she rocked. xd

and even angel and spike from buffy the vampire slayer. spike was THE MAN and angel was cute, if whiny and emo before there was such a thing.

i hate people who think rpattz is attractive and who think he should have been the sexiest man alive instead of johnny depp.

MAYBE HE WAS CUTE WHEN HE WAS THAT KID FROM HUFFLEPUFF, BUT HE'S DEFINITELY NOT NOW!

also, ******** that twilight RUINED that hp movie for me...now all i can think is "cho! get away from him! he's going to stalk you!!!"

aaaaaaaaaaaaand, last but not least, ******** the author of twilight for creating a character who's a romantic lead and who STALKS his love-interest. way to set idiot people up for idiotic dysfunctional relationships later down the road.

D< DONT GET ME STARTED BLUEGRASS!

kay first off *high fives* Interview with a Vampire = win.

That said... I STILL LOVE TWILIGHT.

It could have only been made better if he vomited rainbows and farted butterflies. Now THAT is a vampire. D< NO ONE WOULD EVER MESS WITH THAT MOTHER ******** think its the movies that ruined twilight. I hate Robert w/e his face is hes a horrible actor and so are MOST of the cast.. sept for Dakota Fanning. She is quite possibly the only person in that cast with actual talent. She will be the only saving grace of those movies and the only reason I see them if I ever choose to.

also.. BAAAAAAAAAAH. :/ Twilight is going to ******** up relationships later down the road? I am disappointing in you Bluegrass. Surly you can do better then that? People do a VERY good job at ******** up their relationships all on their own. They dont need twilight to do that. If your having a problem with someone stalking you chances are it isnt ever going to be because they read twilight. Its going to be because they are bat s**t crazy.

NOW FOR KNITTYS REAL RANT

;-; I saved some nice wine for myself for thanksgiving and my mom drank it!

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Nerdy Panda Sex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:12 am
I'm rich biiitch....actually i'm quite poor.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:53 am
I want some mr. freezy freeze!
>:0  

-S a y o r K u n-

SirRavesAlot

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:13 pm
We can rave here? This thread suits me. Look at my name if you don't understand. I hate hackers, they piss me off.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:00 pm
NO MORE MATH FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY JAW HURTS THOUGH sad CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:33 pm
HACKERS SUCK!