Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:19 am
XMidnite Star SarahX
HACKERS SUCK!

no double posting. edit your original post if you need to add something.

@knitterz: all i'm sayin' is, little idiot girls ((and possibly boys, idk)) read these books when they're very young and impressionable. and, like it or not, the idea of a mysterious, standoffish-only-secretly-he's-stalking-you, prone to violence and jealousy kinda guy will get implanted into their little idiot brains.

just like when i was very, very young and watched ghost busters. i totally fell in love with dr. venkman and his wise-cracking, ever sarcastic ways.

and what happened? later on, down the road, i MARRIED a guy like that. wink

now, for me, it all worked out. i fell in love with an intelligent, snarky, funny, sarcastic kinda character. but the current twitards are falling for a BAD kinda guy. jealous, possessive, removes the girl from her family and friends, stalks her for months on end, tries to dictate who she can or can't be around, etc.

its just sad. you see all these girls sighing and saying stupid s**t like "i wish i had an edward!" ((hell, you see OLD women saying it, too, which is SUPER sad!))

at least when i swooned @ louie, he was a character with a soul, who was internally tortured by the monster he'd become. he always tried to do what was right, tried to protect the weak, etc.

edward is just...just a spoiled brat of a vampire with a holier-than-thou attitude.

bleh. just don't like it.

((i did read the books, btw. a friend of mine forced the first one on me and i never don't finish a series, so i had to read them all. the only character i found likable was jacob and MAYBE bella's dad. oh, and maybe the doctor guy...i forget his name. NONE of the main characters did anything for me but make me want to throw my book across the room, lol. swear to god i could feel my brain cells screaming in agony the more i read. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:06 pm
MOVING, packing everything..donating things that you don't want... asking everyone to help when they are free.... ....
Friends who go quite when you ask them for help... duh just say it... I will understand... duh.......  

kezakey

jazz jazz 20

7,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:17 pm
I hate my teacher, she needs to get of her lazy butt and teach something that doesn't make me wanna hang myself. Maybe she should stop eating gummi bears and talking on the phone and actually teach like she's supposed to, I'll never know why I'm barley passing when we don't get graded on anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:39 pm
you know what really grinds my gears? parking lots.  

aphexinflux

OG Master

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:14 pm
I need company dangit! I was a bit lost as I tried zomg tonite and was super suprized that it made me motion sick as there's not so much to it but somehow they managed to put it together in a way that kicked in the nausea lol. I wandered in a circle around barton turned in a few things but i dont think its for me. I gave it an hour or so to rly try it. Im gonna watch for the easter egg hunt i hear that's worth it and i'll try again just not play as long as no bluh lol.. I super super hope when towns comes out its not the same exactly as that cuz. never had something 2d give me nausea till today lol. poor gaia. i want to want it dangit lol but if not for the history i had here i dont think i'd be so determined to find the silver lining...

hope the devs help me out with that and give us something a lil fun soon cuz its long overdue and i'm rooting for them! anywho if you want to try it out i dl'd adobe air, i dl'd teh battle air application to play zomg and it works! its bound to be fun for some ppl i've heard ppl enjoyed it when it was more active. but it kicked my gut lol. i'm a wuss apparently lol rofl

And I didn't realize my lil mushy woudlnt hop around the version i got cuz they don't make that super obvious imo but its still cute i reckon lol. back to the wishlistin xD

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff