Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Smoking in skool Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smoke in skool!?
  Yes
  No
View Results

gtgtfgjhm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:11 pm
Ugh, its so nasty. If you decide to smoke and kill yourself young, do where people don't care about thier life uz there are so many other kids in school who care about thier life and don't want to get second hand smoking cancer/disease because of you smoking in school around them. Absolutely not! No smoking in school! ever! its grodey!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:55 pm
i think its just away to get expelled biggrin  

Fudger_McNickles

l2AY

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:18 am
Smoke is teh suck. Don't do it. You'll regret it in the long run.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:37 pm
Zahara_90
What do you think about being able to smoke in skools

Well, first of all, smoking kills you, and hurts everyone around you, so schools should completely keep kids from smoking!!!  

x.X.Innocent Passion.X.x

Guardian_Angel_Alexial

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:49 pm
i would say yes as long as you have your parents consent my parents knew i smoked an even went back in to get my cigs back of the teachers for confiscating them but me an a friend always had to sneak out of school for a cig but yeah i think you should be alowed freedom of speech and actions  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:28 pm
smokin is bad in my opinion i think your lungs get filled up with smoke  

StarClan_Warrior

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:47 pm
The legal age to PURCHASE cigarettes is 18.

One can be seen holding, even smoking, a cigarette at 16 in my state. You ave to read the small print. I found this out because I used to smoke and I looked into it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:37 pm
No, They should not be allowed.

I am deathy allergic to smoke. After about aa minute of being exposed to smoke, my throat starts to close up. After about 5 minute, I cant breath. I ended up in the emergency room once, so unless you want to be a murderer, dont smoke in school.  

Youve-Gots-Mail

blackwidow84

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:02 pm
I live in Canada (thus the legal smoking age is 19), When I was in high school I did smoke though. We would smoke just off the property. And since its only illigal to sell to minors we never got into any trouble. though I'm sure if I had started handing them out to kids in the younger grades I would have.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:35 pm
Not all Kentucky schools allow it, not mine, but people do it. The Legal smoking age and the legal age to buy cigs is 18. I think that people should wait until they get home or do it outside. Me? Im allergic to smoke and i can't use the restroom at school because it causes my throat to swell. Does it stop people? No. Should it stop? Yes.  

DinoRawr21022

DinoRawr21022

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:37 pm
Stargazing Dreamer
No, They should not be allowed.

I am deathy allergic to smoke. After about aa minute of being exposed to smoke, my throat starts to close up. After about 5 minute, I cant breath. I ended up in the emergency room once, so unless you want to be a murderer, dont smoke in school.

this has happened to me to, except mine is about after 10 minutes, i can't breath. and they still don't do anything about it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:34 am
Well, smocking is just kinda a waste of people time, and its not really good for you, i dont think school should have an area for it beacuse, there is no point encouraging people o smoke more, wich it is, and should be punished if not aloud, so they will do so less... 3nodding  

nobodyslamb

nightslipper

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:14 pm
smoking is nasty why should you do let alone do it in schools?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:05 pm
Artanus
I think smoking should be illegal altogether.

It's pointless, a waste of money, and slowing puts you to a permenant sleep.
I totally agree 3nodding  

Thanatos Phoenix

cramshaft

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:55 pm
MatsuTsuko
Smokin is nasty!!! domokun But that is just my point of veiw.

my thoughts exactly  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces