Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Smoking in skool Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smoke in skool!?
  Yes
  No
View Results

develishlilprincess

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:10 am
Zahara_90
I know the legal age is 16 but people are going to smoke in skool no matter their age, so i think an area in skools should be designated for people to go and smoke in where they can be monitered and if they are caught out side that area then they should be punished.
p.s i don't smoke and never have and never will but this is a big issue in my skool and i wanted to get others views on it

i think that is a good idea. people sneakk around and smoke so there should be a spot then u could atleast moniter them  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:43 am
Thats a stupid queshton! ove corse u dont smoke in sckools scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream domokun  

ADMlN Trovid

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:50 pm
Trovid
Thats a stupid queshton! ove corse u dont smoke in sckools scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream domokun
DonĀ“t spam with emotions it pisses people off..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:58 pm
You really shouldn't smoke at all... lung cancer man... but I suppose some people are too stressed out to control themselves. =p I say, let them chew gum in school! ^^ But smoking in school shouldn't be allowed for the sake of those who don't smoke. You go smoke in first floor boys bathroom. >.> Have fun with the glory hole too... x3  

Sweet_Regards

Hanami10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:40 pm
Zahara_90
What do you think about being able to smoke in skools

maybe you shouldn't  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:25 pm
Aitoyoru
MatsuTsuko
Smokin is nasty!!! domokun But that is just my point of veiw.

Right on.

And besides I hate the smoke that comes from it. It's disgusting.  

IIxXBubble_gumXxII

Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces