Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
THE BURNINATOR RETURNS!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:09 pm
Our guild is getting cluttered with old topics that nobody posts in or reads anymore. I think it would be good to get rid of them, so I asked Trogdor to come in and burninate them like thatched roof cottages.

I think that all posts that have no new posts in them for two months should go, aside from the stickies and annoucements of course. Any thoughts?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:15 pm
it's a good idea, i think i'll step aside since i'm er uh bad with dates yes. bad with dates, *whistles innocently*  

GundamEpy0n
Crew

lunnera
Crew

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:24 pm
Okay, here's my take on it... do as you wish: (are you ready?)
1. Condense the anime reviews & put them (all) on one sticky. That way if Gundam (or anyone else) wants to do any more we won't have to make a new thread every time.
2. Put all the easter egg sites and extra-H*R sites on a sticky. Call it "where to find all... the secrets" or something.
3. Either sticky a 'guild sig' thread, or reduce it to just one of those.
4. "Grudge Match" needs to have a limited time offer type thing. We should do more of those, they're fun! It needs to be tallied, locked, & we need to start a different one. whee
5. Delete any old 'new email' threads, there's an update announcement.
6. Clean out any non-H*R involved threads. Holiday threads, Superbowl, nakie day.
7. This isn't a thing, i just wanted to say that the Rave thread is a rockin' awesome idea.
Anyway... That's how I would do it. sweatdrop Just suggestions.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:16 pm
lunnera
1. Condense the anime reviews & put them (all) on one sticky. That way if Gundam (or anyone else) wants to do any more we won't have to make a new thread every time.
2. Put all the easter egg sites and extra-H*R sites on a sticky. Call it "where to find all... the secrets" or something.
4. "Grudge Match" needs to have a limited time offer type thing. We should do more of those, they're fun! It needs to be tallied, locked, & we need to start a different one. whee
6. Clean out any non-H*R involved threads. Holiday threads, Superbowl, nakie day.
7. This isn't a thing, i just wanted to say that the Rave thread is a rockin' awesome idea.
That's what I asked for....
1. Good point, people come to this guild to read about Strongbadia, not read anime reviews.
2. Very good idea, that will be my first major project.
3. I'm a little confused about this one. We do have a Guild sig thread, and it's an announcement.
4. Good one as well, but what do you suggest we do with the old ones? Archive them in a sticky? delete them? leave them?
5. First thing on my list.
6. Second thing on my list.
7. I miss the Light Switch raves. I was sad to see everyone lose intrest in them before.

My two cents worth: I'm going to put a link to the original guild thread. There was some awsome stuff there!  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lunnera
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:48 pm
Soultrain
lunnera
That's what I asked for....
1. Good point, people come to this guild to read about Strongbadia, not read anime reviews.
2. Very good idea, that will be my first major project.
3. I'm a little confused about this one. We do have a Guild sig thread, and it's an announcement.
4. Good one as well, but what do you suggest we do with the old ones? Archive them in a sticky? delete them? leave them?
5. First thing on my list.
6. Second thing on my list.
7. I miss the Light Switch raves. I was sad to see everyone lose intrest in them before.

My two cents worth: I'm going to put a link to the original guild thread. There was some awsome stuff there!

sweatdrop This is a page-stretching conversation. Ahem.
3. I was referring to the "every time I post i get a pm in my box asking about the guild" thread.
4. You could lock the used ones & eventually they'll get pushed to the bottom, or you could delete them. Either way a sticky might be fun... I dunno. Too many stickys and it could get cluttered.
7. The light switch raving could be our 'hangin out' thread. I didn't post in it because it said 'every friday night.' I like it when guilds have a Chitchat thread & then one where you can sorta roleplayish hangout.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:05 pm
lunnera
Soultrain
lunnera
Blah Blah!
Blah Blah!

sweatdrop This is a page-stretching conversation. Ahem.
3. I was referring to the "every time I post i get a pm in my box asking about the guild" thread.
4. You could lock the used ones & eventually they'll get pushed to the bottom, or you could delete them. Either way a sticky might be fun... I dunno. Too many stickys and it could get cluttered.
7. The light switch raving could be our 'hangin out' thread. I didn't post in it because it said 'every friday night.' I like it when guilds have a Chitchat thread & then one where you can sorta roleplayish hangout.
I shorted things up a bit. domokun
3. I'll look at that one, and maybe nuke it, and put the info in the banner announcement.
4. Good point about the stickies, I'll just lock em and leave em for now! We can always go back and deal with them if they start to be a problem.
7. The Friday night thing was the original suggestion, as we started having them back in the old guild days. I don't see a problem with it being a non-stop rave now that we are in the GGN.  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lunnera
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:55 pm
Soultrain
lunnera
Soultrain
lunnera
Blah Blah!
Blah Blah!

sweatdrop Blah Blah!
I shorted things up a bit. domokun
3. I'll look at that one, and maybe nuke it, and put the info in the banner announcement.
4. Good point about the stickies, I'll just lock em and leave em for now! We can always go back and deal with them if they start to be a problem.
7. The Friday night thing was the original suggestion, as we started having them back in the old guild days. I don't see a problem with it being a non-stop rave now that we are in the GGN.

YEAH!!! *starts up the ravin music* DOO DOO DOOT DOO DOO DOO!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:13 pm
raves were originally more of a method in the main guild to give an excuse for relentless bumping every friday night, but it's still fun to have them from tiem to time.  

GundamEpy0n
Crew

GundamEpy0n
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:00 pm
hmmmm after we get trhough the cleanup, we need to get out there and advertise as much as freaking possible, and than try to keep people interested somehow...hmmm any ideas people?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:09 pm
All you need is a Trog- Sword, duh!  

Elrohir Helyanwe

Elrohir Helyanwe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:10 pm
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:41 pm
NI!

Beware the ni

Double posts! ni! domokun  

Katherdante

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:14 pm
Phaust

Is that it?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:47 pm
Well it would have to be EXTREMELY LARGE and you would have to be 100 feet tall to wield it.... but then you win!  

Elrohir Helyanwe

GundamEpy0n
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:06 pm
Phaust
Well it would have to be EXTREMELY LARGE and you would have to be 100 feet tall to wield it.... but then you win!

what if we get one made from bublerap stuff and paint it, it'll look like the real thing and anyone can weild it, by anyone i mean me of course.  
Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff