Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
X-MEN 3 -Spoiler- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-men 3
View Results

pgcomic777

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:13 am
well i was alittle mad the they killed off cyclop in the first 15 mins of the movie i also hate how they killed off the profeser is the fires hafe hour of the movie but i did like that the "cure" was only temperary an im rilly mad nightcrawlers not in it but over all it was a 8 out of 10  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:20 am
night crawlers not in it?Nooo!!!!!  

GAZTHEMIGHTY

Ulterior_Motives

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:55 am
I wrote up a nice rant on this in my movie guild...

It's decent. The editing drove me nuts, it jumped around and switched camera far too many times were simple movements or change of focus would have sufficed. The body count was higher than I anticipated, and that kinda drove me nuts too.

There were MANY geek-gasmic moments. Speedball Special showed up a few times. As well as many well known quotes from the comics. It was also extremly entertaining to try to catch all the cameos from the other marvel superheros, and he man in charge of the franchise himself(He's in every one of the marvel movies-pulls a hitchcock I guess)

Nightcrawler's absense is explained in the video game X2.5 I'm not gonna spoil it though.

I was dissapointed at a lack of gambit. Though, he could have an entire movie and be cool enough to pull it off.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:15 pm
ya im gunna buy the game pridy soon i cant what biggrin
but ya gambit is my second faveret character of the X-men and i was very mad that he wasnet in it two. also they deffinetley should of geven Angle mor parts sad  

pgcomic777

Freak_Like_Me xp

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:47 pm
pgcomic777
well i was alittle mad the they killed off cyclop in the first 15 mins of the movie i also hate how they killed off the profeser is the fires hafe hour of the movie but i did like that the "cure" was only temperary an im rilly mad nightcrawlers not in it but over all it was a 8 out of 10

The professor's alive though. Did you stay to watch after the credits?
It has that one guy on life support with no conscious, who just has a working body not brain. And he talks to the nurse in Xavier's voice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:12 pm
I loved the movie. They could've done a little better but it was awesome.  

Aru__x

kjrockon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:10 am
I am going to see x men 3 today i hope it is cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:49 pm
havven't seen it yet boohoo redface  

GrimJob

Eordia_Geese

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:07 pm
the director totally ******** up the movie!
1.Gambit was suppose to be in it.
2. nobody should of died
3.juggernot should of been bigger
4.nightcrwaler wasn't in it.
5. they made angel look boring
6.they didn't give mystique enough screen time
7.the director tryed to make it funny to much
8.they killed off to many characters
9.they should of made a better showdown seen with the phoenix
10.they should of stuck to the tv series and took things into space, and explain what the phoenix orgin was and what it's suppose to protect.
11.storm is stronger then what they made her look. she should of never been getting her a** whoop like that.
12.if ur a true fan of the show the movie didn't make no damn sense.
13.in my opinion the 3rd movie should of been of mr.sinster, then it could go into the 4th and last one which should be on apocalypse.
14.last but not lease if your gonna do a movie on the phoenix do it right.
15.1 good thing i will say is the phoneix was looking up to par
16.Yes i am a extremly pissed off X-man fanatic!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:02 pm
Eordia_Geese
the director totally ******** up the movie!
1.Gambit was suppose to be in it.
2. nobody should of died
3.juggernot should of been bigger
4.nightcrwaler wasn't in it.
5. they made angel look boring
6.they didn't give mystique enough screen time
7.the director tryed to make it funny to much
8.they killed off to many characters
9.they should of made a better showdown seen with the phoenix
10.they should of stuck to the tv series and took things into space, and explain what the phoenix orgin was and what it's suppose to protect.
11.storm is stronger then what they made her look. she should of never been getting her a** whoop like that.
12.if ur a true fan of the show the movie didn't make no damn sense.
13.in my opinion the 3rd movie should of been of mr.sinster, then it could go into the 4th and last one which should be on apocalypse.
14.last but not lease if your gonna do a movie on the phoenix do it right.
15.1 good thing i will say is the phoneix was looking up to par
16.Yes i am a extremly pissed off X-man fanatic!

Fanatic? Pfft... Then you'd know that there ARE multiple Xmen story lines and plots...

There's the comics(Multiple ones to be exact...), TV series, the Ultimate line, and even the Evolution spin off...Now, each has it's own devote fans, and each has very distinct differences. If the director went completly off of one line or "realm" then all the other fans would have been offended.

Not only that, but there have been different artists and authors working in the franchise and bringing in their own ideas and plots that the original author's intent was most likely lost long ago. Hence all the varience in the back stories, character solo-comics, What If's, and the multiple spin offs.

Plus, if he pulled all the plot holes that the comics have(Aliens, clones, all that)- the mass public woud have been like "WTF?". There were already a ton of reffrences to the original story lines and fandom humor already(Hopefully I don't need to tell you where "I'm the juggernaught b***h" or Collosus throwing Wolveriene came from...), the normal ones mustn't know about the entire fandom. They'd be scared!

So, to make everyone happy, he had to pull together the best of all the worlds, and try to bring it together so that normal people- those who can't name every Xmen, arch, and story line- would understand and enjoy.

And Storm DOES get her a** whopped by Calysto a few times until she kicks Calysto's a**. Nightcrawler's absence is explained in the game X2.5, Juggernaught's original design was not anatomicaly correct. You can't FIND a human that big or with those proportions...Nor would you WANT to..

And I'm damn pissed about there being no gambit too... I've heard multiple rumors on that.  

Ulterior_Motives

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:06 am
To the OP (or any mods floating around) - Can you throw a (*SPOILER*) warning in the title, please?

(*thinks that a spoiler warning should be mandatory in topics like this*)

Was Calysto the speedy chick? I never did catch her name in the movie.

And what was up with the nurse at the very end? She seemed to recognize Xavier. But then, she was in the case study video that they showed in class, so never mind. sweatdrop

I shouldn't have to go out and pay money on a game that's probably crappy anyway to have a character's absence explained. I want my Nightcrawler, dang nabbit. mad

And I, one of the "normal people," thought that Angel looked cool. And the Beast guy made me giggle because it was Frasier kicking a** ^.^

They have to make a fourth movie now, "Last Stand" or not. I wanna know if Cyclops got sent into some mindless guy too, or if that one guy was just an insurance policy for Xavier or what.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:00 pm
I hered that there going to make a movie about wolverean but not another X-MEN movie but it would of not made any sence if they did that and put that very end twist on.  

pgcomic777

little_empress

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:16 pm
I liked the movie, but it should have had nightcrawler.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:20 pm
Sheer_Immortal
To the OP (or any mods floating around) - Can you throw a (*SPOILER*) warning in the title, please?

(*thinks that a spoiler warning should be mandatory in topics like this*)

Was Calysto the speedy chick? I never did catch her name in the movie.

And what was up with the nurse at the very end? She seemed to recognize Xavier. But then, she was in the case study video that they showed in class, so never mind. sweatdrop

I shouldn't have to go out and pay money on a game that's probably crappy anyway to have a character's absence explained. I want my Nightcrawler, dang nabbit. mad

And I, one of the "normal people," thought that Angel looked cool. And the Beast guy made me giggle because it was Frasier kicking a** ^.^

They have to make a fourth movie now, "Last Stand" or not. I wanna know if Cyclops got sent into some mindless guy too, or if that one guy was just an insurance policy for Xavier or what.
I agree spoiler warning but the movie is the best ever hope you set through the credits if you didn't you missed out big time biggrin  

practicalmagicfan

RickDavis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:24 pm
Ulterior_Motives
I wrote up a nice rant on this in my movie guild...

It's decent. The editing drove me nuts, it jumped around and switched camera far too many times were simple movements or change of focus would have sufficed. The body count was higher than I anticipated, and that kinda drove me nuts too.

There were MANY geek-gasmic moments. Speedball Special showed up a few times. As well as many well known quotes from the comics. It was also extremly entertaining to try to catch all the cameos from the other marvel superheros, and he man in charge of the franchise himself(He's in every one of the marvel movies-pulls a hitchcock I guess)

Nightcrawler's absense is explained in the video game X2.5 I'm not gonna spoil it though.

I was dissapointed at a lack of gambit. Though, he could have an entire movie and be cool enough to pull it off.

X2.5? Game or movie?  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces