Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you know?
  yes
  no
View Results

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:22 pm
Artanus
RaidenKazama
Three pages and no one has said...

The meaning of life is to reproduce and carry on the existance of the human race.
we don't deserve that stare
Oh, goody. More pessimism. stare

Why hasn't this been moved to ED yet? *moves*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:01 pm
pgcomic777
what is the meaning of life?

the meaning of life is to find your pepose in it. once you do, or have fulfilled it your time on earth will be done. if you really wish to know find the book " Five people you meet in Heaven" by mitch albom i think..
anywho i had to read that for school and it serprized me. it made me think and relized the meaning of life.
((of coarse im a really open minded person wink ))  

Archarion

Romantic Heckler

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Edward 100

taru cha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:28 pm
the meaning of life is to just live it! jeez..... thats why you have a life? you weren't created to find your purpose in the world, or to die. If the meaning of life is to die, then why don't we all just die right now? Just live life =P and if you think that your life has no point to it... just keep living it anyways =P take advantage of the oportunity you have to LIVE.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:36 am
Ketake
The meaning of life is to die

you actually have a point...the moment we take our first breath...we die...within every breath we take it's another step towards death  

aproudloser14

aproudloser14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:31 am
life has many meanings...and however you percieve your life...you make it what you want to be, If you want to be rich and greedy...fine thats how you will be...It's your life and you make it the way you want it to be  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:33 pm
life has no meaning stare  

Uchiha_Ichigo_dta

Dracoric Revari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:03 pm
They have a movie by Monty Python called the meaning of life, I suggest you rent it mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:27 pm
the meaning of life is to live, die and tell god what is wrong with earth  

mike1106

Sam~~Baker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:53 pm
for people to live duh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:14 pm
A latin phrase I heard once came to mind reading through these: "carpe diem." It translates to "seize the day." In other words, live for the present.

What I'd like to say on this is that the meaning of life is what you make of it. No one can give you a meaning, because they don't know. What I think you're asking for is the meaning of the individual's life, which the individual himself must decide. It would be like a stranger walking up to you and saying "Your purpose in life is to be a doctor, so go do it." They have no logic behind this to substantiate the claim; it's simply what their opinion. They may say the logic is that you're a very good doctor, but what does that one small datum have to do with the byzantine, complex tapestry of endless data that goes into each and every one of our lives? Ultimately, nothing, everything, or anything in between. It's up to us, not up to anyone else, even if everyone else is against you.  

Kulshedra

RoboJesus420

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:44 pm
Well according to God, not the "all-pervading" omnipotent being, I mean the Source, the meaning of life is to die. We are born, we grow, we die, and are decomposed. In the end we are nothing more than fertilizer for new life. This is in the eyes of the objective All. However, in our eyes, as subjective entities, life's meaning is the exact opposite. To us, the meaning of life is to live. By living, I don't mean all this stupid s**t that we think we need to do, I mean doing what we are supposed to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:49 pm
Perhaps the meaning of life is to simply make your own meaning blaugh .  

Shakespearean Squirrel

Shirtless Sex Symbol

LordRyan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:50 pm
The meaning of life! Thats a easy one!!! Its something anyone and everyone can figure out all you have to do is go to school, go to the library or a classroom, and ............................................... look in the dictionary under "L"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:52 pm
But on a more serious note the meaning of life is something your tiny human minds cant comprehend yet so my advice is to not worry about it exclaim  

LordRyan

[[[ bunny ]]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:54 am
jajajajajaja, i love Skull_kid1's suggestion.. that's it right there, man!  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff