Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Have you ever been in love before? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you/are you in love?
  Yeah
  nah.
View Results

Sam~~Baker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:56 pm
ye im in love now and its proper i heart her so much there surley cant be know else  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:58 pm
every one is in love but some just dont know it yet but when its time it will there turn to shine  

Sam~~Baker

DinoRawr21022

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:41 pm
I am currently in love. I dated a guy for 3 years, i never kissed him, but he claims i gave him head. I didn't even know what that was and i didn't even think guys had penises sweatdrop . Ok anyways, my first kiss wasnt great. I actually regret it. My current boyfriend is a great kisser, and i am in lvoe with him. I was never in love until i met him. But its not movie love, that love isn't real. You feel it when you are in love.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:58 am
i was in love.. for two years.. but now my guy decides to be all "confused" and broke my heart in horrible ways by saying horrible things i never thought would come out of him. when this ends i'm quite sure i wont date anyone seriously for EONS. boys suck butt. cry  

[[[ bunny ]]]

LiseyDeReese

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:27 pm
you don't have to be in a relationship to be in love  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:58 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
I have NEVER been in a real relationship before. There for I was never in love before.

I never even had my first kiss, nor am I in a rush to ither, ( btw when I say first kiss I mean make out, I pecked before. ) Anyway Im saving my first kiss with someone special. ^^

Good for you. I wish I had waited longer.  

O1OO1OO1O1OO1111

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:25 am
I've never been in a relationship.
I want it, but I know that i won't get a REAL one for a while, i'm too young.
At fourteen, you just gotta settle for the "Okay, i like you and you like me, let's make out" sort of person....
ninja But i'm not even there yet rofl

Haha i'm just kidding--i'm like the opposite of a slut. I'm careful but i've had my heart broken a bunch of times  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:48 pm
Well it's said that most of us can't even spell love figuravtivlly speaking but yes Ihave fallen in love and that's all i'm saying ......wink wink  

The Lone Nut

Call me Alice C

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:04 pm
My older sister says that you can't have a true relationship when you're in highschool and, to me, it kinda makes sense. Of course there are exceptions. But we're teenagers; most people get lust and love confused and it can be hard to tell which is which.

Me? I'm in love. Or at least I believe myself to be. I'm so careful, that I don't even know! I could explain ir better if I told the story, but its wayyyy to long. Heres the short version: I liked him on and off, broke his heart(then he realized that he loved me), he got so frustatred and kissed me. I finally realized how retarded I'd been and we became a couple after a year. We've been together for 7 months now. We went through some kinda hard stuff, but we're past that for now.

I'd be beyond agony if I lost him, I'm always worrying about him, I'd do..almost anything for him, haha..we're the couple that is constantly bickering but never really fights.

GAH! Theres so much crap going on in my head right now that I'm getting distracted and having trouble typing.. Bah, I'm done for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:39 am
At one time I was in love. The relationship lasted for three years before I realized that I had been blinded by the love. My family and friends had been able to see that he had just been using me as a backup. He cheated on me five times before I realized what was going on. I broke up with him, but it really hurt to do it because I still loved him. No matter what he did, I still loved him. Correction, I still do love him. It has beem almost three, four years since I broke up with him, and I can't stop loving him. I have had some crushes since then, but I can't get over him. When everything that had been going on during the relationship hit me in December last year, it put me into a pretty bad depression. Well, it made the depression worse at least. Since August of last year I have been suffering with it.

I want to stop loving him, but I can't. I can't move on, and I want to so bad.

Tsalagi1923

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100

Lady Ashayat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:07 am

I never have been in love. Sure, I've crushed on guys, but that's it. Maybe it's because I've never had a boyfriend or even a so called first kiss?

'Cause of stuff that occurred in my past, I would be afraid to love. I would always have that nagging feeling of abandonment and get hurt again. That's why it's rare for me to open up to others. Could be why I've never had a guy. I close myself off. :/

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:42 pm
i've been in love but then i learned that hoe was going out with guys but what was pothetic was they were all the cumputer lol  

nightslipper

inalights

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:09 am
of course.. actually almost everyone does get in love..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:44 am
I have been in love before and I am very much still in love. It's funny though because I have only seen my husband for two weeks in the past year but i still love him more than anything but our set of twins. He is in the Army and stuck in Iraq so I don't see him much. The twins were a going away present of sorts because he said he had joined and he asked me if I wanted to marry him and one thing led to another and then after he left I found out I was pregnant and then he came home for leave last Thanksgiving and now I am six months pregnant with our third child lol. He was supposed to be leaving Iraq yesterday and he was extended until October so he is going to miss the birth of this child too. Fair warning to everyone: Never have children when your spouse or significant other is in the military lol.  

Little_Mistweave

Gangster Christian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:28 pm
the worste is like my situation....u love a girl and they dont love u back but they say they like u and all this s**t but then go out with other guys ask for ur opinion and then u tell them they are goin to get hurt and stuff so wut happens exactly wut u say then they come to u crying and go out with 6 other guys but all they want is a good guy who cares for them and all and will love them and be there for them and ur standing right in front of them always there and s**t! lol i love this topic  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff